Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Aron,

Can pm me your quotation for System 3 inverter/non inverter for 3 Bedrooms as well as a System 1 inverter/non inverter for the Living Room? Will you recommend this configuration or a System 4 instead?

Please advise recommended brands, pipes and installation process as well. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron

Would you kindly quote me for Mitsubishi Star Mex System 3 (9k btu each)? I think the compressor will be 'hanging' outside the master bedroom (no aircon ledge), need brackets? Appreciate yr help! Thanks!

Hi Aron

Can I have a price list for the entire series of starmex system 4 inverter or is there any brand you will recommend for a system 4 (4 ticks).

Pls offer your recommendations for a 4-room HDB...thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a sys4 non-inverter/inverter, plus dismantling of old FCU/piping etc, and installation for my resale flat.

The new a/c will be install for the 4 bedrooms - ranging from 12sqm to 20sqm.

I dun expect all 4 a/c will be on at the same time, nor the a/c will be on every nite - maybe once/twice a week and even then at most 3 bedrooms.

Please kindly propose and quote me.

TIA

Hi Aron,

Please provide quote for inverter and non inverter for system 3 (for bedrooms only) and system 4 (bedrooms and living room). Please advise quietness, how many ticks and any promo too. Thanks.

Dear all bros/sis

I am manage to secure an air-con group buys' price. The price is much lower than the market price. However, will only offer to the members unless I am able to gather at least 10 person to buy.

Anybody who are keen, please pm me your name, e-mail address, contact no., address & your favourite air-con brand/model & will prepare a special quotation to you.

Hi Aron,

Thinking of installing air-con for my 4-rm HDB flat (~92sqm).

Considering the following (unsure of the model though). Able to advise and provide quotation?:

- Mitsubishi Electric Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter - system 3/ system 4;

Thanks!

Aaron

Can pm me your quotation for System 3 inverter/non inverter for 3 Bedrooms as well as a System 1 inverter/non inverter for the Living Room? Will you recommend this configuration or a System 4 instead?

Please advise recommended brands, pipes and installation process as well. Thanks!

hi, can i check the cheapest price for sys 3 and 4 inverter?

prefer not noisy type.. tks!! can u give me a few brand to compare? tks alot!

pls PM me..

Hi Aron,

how much is a 2x1200, and a 3x 9000?

Brands keen on: Mitsubishi, Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba

Four ticks minimum?

We are moving into a condo, may need to change aircon trunking. How much is that as well, and if not changing what are the brands that can be used?

On a pretty tight budget, unfortunately, would appreciate your help, thanks! :)

Hi Aron,

Please quote me for the following units:

Mitsubishi Electric

MXY4A28VA(Compressor) x1 unit

MSY-GE10VA x3 units

MSY-GE18VA x1 unit

Thanks!

Hi Aron,

i looking for system 4 inverter, can pm me the quote for mitsubishi or daikin? If one of the room is combined with another, do i need to increase the btu? Also, is there any trade-in of old aircon? Also intend to change the trunking. thanks!

Edited by MingzhuAng