Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Hi Aron,

I am looking for inverter system 4 air-con.

Was looking @ Daikin, mitsubishi electric,panasonic or hitachi..

Any recommendation? how much btu is needed for a living room?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Avon,

Kindly send me your quote for Pansonic and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

Regards

Desmond

Hi Aron,

Can you recommend and quote me the aircon for EA?

I need one strong enough for living and three for the bedroom?

Please quote me few models that is economical and energy saving.

Thanks

Hi Aron,

I am also looking for 2 x system 3. Can you recommend one that has 4 ticks and is economical...also quote me Fujitsu based on the following requirement:

System 3 for 3 bedrooms- 1 x 12000btu (Master) and 2 x 9000btu (common)only require to change units, no piping required, use back existing piping but need to do a pressure blow to clean current piping.

System 2 for hall and dining- 1 x 18000btu (hall) and 1 x 12000btu (dining)required to change all piping, recommend appropriate piping used as they will be concealed.

Please quote me your best price. Thanks.:)

Hi Aron,

i looking for system 3 inverter, can pm me the quote for mitsubishi or daikin? If the master bedroom is combined with another, do i need to increase the btu? Also intend to change the trunking, pls add in the cost. Thanks

you can use back the old piping if they are in good working condition but no one will be able to tell how long it can last. You may want to change into an expose new piping if you are fine with it. If not, to run concealed new piping will involve a higher cost and messy.

Thanks. I decided to go for new piping, what's the current promotion? I would need 1). single split inverter of 12000btu and system 2 inverter - 1x12000btu and 1x9000btu. 2). armaflex class “1” half inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe. Could you provide quotes and the details. Tks.

Can you PM me with quotes for system 3 inverter for Mitsubishi, Daikin and Fujitsu?

Do you include installation and removal of old units and re-piping?

Just to share. I engaged Imperial Aircon last year and was pleased with their pre-sales and installation services. In fact, even got my parents to use them when they wanted to change their aircon system

However I am disappointed with the after sales service which I encountered recently. I had signed the maintenance contract with them for one year

1. Last week, I called and asked if Imperial will called me to arrange for the servicing. The lady said yes and will call me back within the same day to arrange.

2. Imperial did not called and I had to call back the next day and at the same time, informed her that one of the unit is leaking. The lady, whom did not put me on hold, checked with a colleague and said that the servicing will be arranged on 14 June and the leaking is probably due to the unit being dirty thus the servicing will solve the problem

3. Imperial did not turn up for the appointment

4. Called Imperial and the lady passed me to a guy. I was told that my appointment was not arranged at all and he asked if I know the name of the person who took my call. I said I don't and despite informing him that my aircon leaked like a waterfall last night, he insist that the earliest appointment is next monday

Thus I feel that Imperial's after sales service is that they do not have a systematic way of arranging for servicing and they do not understand the urgency and inconvenience to the customers.