Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

hi Aron.. I read somewhere that for new flats with the window aircon ledge, only certain sizes of compressors can fit in, is this true?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I need a quote for system 2 & 3 inverter/non inverter (for bedrooms)for my 5rm resale flat (123sqm, 3 bedrooms).

As well as a quote for system 3 with 1 in the living and 2 in bedrooms.

I seldon use air-con and am unlikely to on all units at one time. Do I need inverter sys as I heard that would be good for those who on all units at the same time.

Need recommendations on brands and installation and removal of the existing aircon and trunking. Please breakdown the items. Thanks.

Edited by listensea

Hi all renotalk members, in order to thanks for the last one year support from the members here, we will like to run a special promotion for the following:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $2780 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2650 nett for LG Inverter system 3 (new model)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, sanyo, samsung etc

D) Free $200 NTUC vouchers

E) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to armaflex class “1” half inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron/sam and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by Sam

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Could you provide quotes and details on the promotion is I am interested with Mitsubishi System 4 inverter for 4 room flat. Thanks.

Rgds,

Chrislyx83

Aron, i juz smsed u, interested take up the panasonic offer but i b gg kl tomorrow, back on mon... How ah?

went to expo today.. was quoted $2799 by CREATION AIR for mitsubishi starmex & panasonic system 3 inverter!

I also talked to them at Suntec yesterday. Using Aluminum piping instead of G23 Copper piping. Other vendors show me the letter from OEM that manufacturers don't warrant aircon with Al pipe installed. Al is 2-3x cheaper than copper as I was informed. Not sure if this is true or not.

They can offer Class 0 insulation...

Aron,

Please reply my last week email soon. Need to place order for aircon this week. You accept credit card? Any interest free instalment plan? :rolleyes:

What is the current price for a Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 3 and 4? Is there a System 4 for Panasonic?

What are the details of the special servicing package?

I am commencing my wall hacking in two days time - please let me know.

Hi all renotalk members, in order to thanks for the last one year support from the members here, we will like to run a special promotion for the following:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $2780 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2650 nett for LG Inverter system 3 (new model)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like mitsubishi electric, sanyo, samsung etc

D) Free $200 NTUC vouchers

E) Special Price for Servicing Maintenance Agreement upon purchasing of Air-con

* Free Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to armaflex class “1” half inch thick insulation, G23 copper pipe

* Special coordinating work between aron/sam and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by Sam

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

*This promotion is strictly for new order. Renotalk customer who has confirmed any order (signed quotation or deposit collected) before this promotion period was not allowed to convert the existing order to this promotion.

Thank you.

Aron (HP: 9232 1641)

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron

Whats the special promotion about? Can pm me the details?

thanks

Hi Aron, email you regarding this promo for Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter Panasonic Inverter System 3.

Any warranty and coverage...or is that under Service Maintenance Agreement?

Just replied to your email.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

LG health plus inverter system 3

compressor a3uq186FA1, bmnc09 X2 unit , bmnc12 X1

free upgrade 0.5 inchi isolator

copper pipe grade 23

5 yr workmenship warranty total $2499.

But i wonder a3uq186 compressor is enough for 12k btu master room and 2 unit 9k btu common rooms unit ?

any idea ?

LG is budget air-con. For this system, you can only turn on 2 of the air-con at any one time.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

That is what I purchase from EXPO from ALL BEST,

I believe that salesman is cunning, See I don't know anything give me a lower end outdoor unit. NVR buy at ALL BEST!

compressor a3uq186FA1(18000BTU), bmnc09(9000BTU) X2 unit , bmnc12(12000BTU) X1

$2499

JUST Get quote from BEST TECH

compressor a4uq266FA0 (27000BTU),

bmnc09(9000BTU) X3 unit

include installation

ONLY $2299!!!

ALL BEST lie.... ONLY able to use 2 of 3 unit call system inverter 3 ? I am wanna let go my deposit of $250. Dont want this unit!!!!