Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can anyone advise on Atlantis aquarium and their ID? Met Mr Tan last evening. he seems quite nice but not sure if the workmanship n follow up. Pls advise. i need feedback urgently .

!!

ACNICOLE

Hi, Anyone can share with me a good and reliable renovation contractor to me. With good workmanship as well. Am looking to fully renovate my 4ng resale flat and can anyone share with me your quotation. Only manage to get 2 quotations from W.J. Design and Renovation & Lego House Pte Ltd. Anyone have use this 2 firms service and any feedback or comments? Kindly do share with me and appreciate those feedback and comments from forumers. What should i be looking out for when sources for renovation firms, please share and guide me along as i really have no clue about renovations. Hope to get a good and reasonable quotation from forumers who is willingly to share with me, Thanks a millions. :)

Hi, Anyone can share with me a good and reliable renovation contractor to me. With good workmanship as well. Am looking to fully renovate my 4ng resale flat and can anyone share with me your quotation. Only manage to get 2 quotations from W.J. Design and Renovation & Lego House Pte Ltd. Anyone have use this 2 firms service and any feedback or comments? Kindly do share with me and appreciate those feedback and comments from forumers. What should i be looking out for when sources for renovation firms, please share and guide me along as i really have no clue about renovations. Hope to get a good and reasonable quotation from forumers who is willingly to share with me, Thanks a millions. :)

Hi,

me & hubby also looking for a ID, my cousin-in-law recommended my a ID 'homely Image", according to the feedback, they are pretty reasonable and comfortable to work with. they are very responsible and trustworthy.....oh..look for the ID who appeared on "Groom my room" TV programme. It's a lady..forgot her name. i''ll most prob call for a free consultation.

good luck!

• Like 1

Maybe can consider Summit Design Interior. ID Benson Lo. You can check out the Summit Design Forum.

Try HOMELY IMAGE, my cousin-in-law just used them. I visited her place, worksmanship good, reasonable price according to her. They are very patient and responsible, i'm going down to their show room this wkend for free consult. u can try..look for the designer who appreared on TV. she's the one who did my cousin-in-law's place.

Oh u get to see their projects that have completed.

if you want more info on reno..PM me at leahtan2277@yahoo.com.sg, i can share some of the tips i collected from different ID so far.

Hi. . . my friend also has just gotten quotations from this 2 contractors. . . i think if not wrong they are in city plaza or tanjong katong complex right? How you find them and which id you finally sign with?

Try HOMELY IMAGE, my cousin-in-law just used them. I visited her place, worksmanship good, reasonable price according to her. They are very patient and responsible, i'm going down to their show room this wkend for free consult. u can try..look for the designer who appreared on TV. she's the one who did my cousin-in-law's place.

Oh u get to see their projects that have completed.

if you want more info on reno..PM me at leahtan2277@yahoo.com.sg, i can share some of the tips i collected from different ID so far.

wah balant advertising own service?

can type two diff advert post in the same thread.

very focus on advertising and not reading content of thread

im crrently with this contractor who i find is very nice and i felt comfortable with her. maybe you want to try getting a quote from her. a nice and responsible person. so far so good for my renovation works. if you want the contact i can pm you.

Can try the popular contractor from Renotalk forum . But not sure if they are too busy to take up yr job :)

Mr Yeak - can ask any Yeaker for contact (example rondy)

Jason (uncle soon bro) - also very popular - can ask kopi for contact

Henry - Can ask any of henner for contact (I am one of the Henner :) )

above 3 are the more popular one . But sometime they are too busy to even quote . So good luck to u :)

Hi fellow members,

I'm new to this forum. Well, I just settle down with my nest in Jurong East, so I'm looking for minor renovation work.

I want to renovate the 2 bathrooms, floor polishing and minor painting.

So I don't know whether should I engage an ID or a contractor.

Any comments are welcome. :)

Thanks,

cahsolo

hey..am a newbie to this forum too...reno to my 5 roomie 70% completed;) and am pleased with their works.

go for contractor ... i feel that you can save alot. Me went for contractor too cos i have budget constraint. Do some homework on colour schemes of tiles if you have no idea.If not, the place where u buy your tiles will have some nice setups for you to copy which was what i did =)

Use contractor..they will accomadate to whatever ur needs and they are more practical too. Its save u alot of money..

Our biggest regret is to engage an ID..which u cant liase directly to the supplier.. So there will be always middle man talk and commisiion.

if u are doing minor works i think you can go for contractor will be alright. unless you wanted a theme for your home. anyway, can pm you my contractor contact if you want.