Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

if u are doing minor works i think you can go for contractor will be alright. unless you wanted a theme for your home. anyway, can pm you my contractor contact if you want.

if u really want to do up u house with concepts, u make find the right id, the difference is the id would propose u ideas and the contractor will follow to u instructions

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi.. i just got my flat @ Pinnacle (5 rm), I already have a theme and idea in my mind, and hope to find any good contractor to do up my reno

based on my pictures and ideas. Anyone to recommend?

hi.. i just got my flat @ Pinnacle (5 rm), I already have a theme and idea in my mind, and hope to find any good contractor to do up my reno

based on my pictures and ideas. Anyone to recommend?

You can find many good contractors here like Henry from ID Note although he's super busy.

Otherwise, you can try my contractor. She's quite reliable and doing a good job (you can read more from my blog, the link in my signature).

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this contractor. C ya

can i have your id contact, stray081??? Thanks.

Hi Budgeteice,

We used CJ Ambience service. We are very comfortable with their service and workmanship. Most importantly, we like the point that they are very contactable and readily there to answer our queries and responds very quickly to rectify any hiccups and defects. Also ,they take responsibility to make sure things are more than good enough for them before recommending or handing over to us. Even after handing over, they still provide very good after sales service.

Example: While moving in our furniture and barang barang, we accidentally scratched some paintings and became quite an eye sore. They actually help us to touch up those place at more additional cost within the week. Anyway, we are not promoting or advertising for them, whatever commented is based on our feelings & experience.

Hope this helps.:)

Cheers!

Ahweewee

Thanks Ahweewee.. we have met up with adrain twice, very nice chap..but his quote is on the high side.. compared to the other 2 ID which i have shortlisted.. :(

Hi all,

Since it was from this website that I got the help I need, i thot I should pay-it-forward :)

Last Dec I got in contact with a contractor name Ben Ching (I call him ah Ben), after some discussion & consultation with him I decided to let him proceed with my home renovations.

I must say he did a fabulous job for me with a what must say a rather low budget, and really short time.

Initially I thot I should go to big companies as they are more reliable, but I found that their quotations were all mostly on the high side.

I guess what I liked the most about Ben is his sincerity to me (The first time he met me he said that even if I decided not to use him he would still give me consultation for free so that I will not be cheated) and his experience in this line - some of his advices were really good (example: he taught me about using C-Channel for my skirting instead of the normal design due to my uneven wall, top kitchen cupboard that open upwards etc). As for the low price he quoted me, he mentioned something about his sources from Malaysia that's why he can quote me cheaper than the rest, hm..ok I better not share his trade secrets.

You can send an email to him at simplyyoudesign@hotmail.com to contact him. I dont want to put up his personal number here to prevent plank calls, dont want to sabo him. But if you are interested just email him, he usually checks his email on his mobile so should respond to you fast enough.

Disclaimer: I am not getting any commission for doing this! Haha... but I guess part of it out of gratitude for ah Ben.

Ok, just doing my bit for this community, going back to work...

Randy

hi there

abit lacking of time. but.. anyone have any good contacts in plush or ibridge- not sure who r the good ones?

I am looking at someone who can do the opulent kind of design ( ala scarlet hotel) but my budget i think only enough to go to market ...

anyone else who knows contacts who can do such theme?

please pm me or email me at torainbowfromkitty@yahoo.com.sg

thank you :)

Hi All

Just want to share my bad experience with Metaphor Studio at Beach Road.

Design is good but they do not accept any request to change design or feedback because they feel they are the professional !!!

Also, their prices are steep and they cater more to the higher end market :(

Anyone with bad experince with them ?

Guest zan

hi, i getting my keys soon, anyone out there have any good id to intro???

thanks a million

• Like 1

Guest zan

hi, i just sign up with benson lo frm benz design studio after searching high and low for an id . his service is good and , he also source for my needs,pricing wise is reasonable, i was happy with his designs, as it is well verse. :D:D

Edited by zan

hi, i just sign up with benson lo frm benz design studio after searching high and low for an id . his service is good and , he also source for my needs,pricing wise is reasonable, i was happy with his designs, as it is well verse. :D:D

WOW

Within 3 days from posting in the forum asking for ID, you search high and low and found ben, and he give you the quotes and design? Plus you compared quotes from other ID as well? So you know his pricing is reasonable?

Do share with us the pics and quotes if possible. Otherwise its just hard to believe.

I just exercise my OTP last week and embark my next journey to find either ID or contractor. No confirmation yet. Reading and researching on this forum and notice that there is ALOT of shadow poster here. Who to believe, you don't know.

I have shortlisted a few IDs and will be speaking to them soon after gathering my requirements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, going for IDs mean that I will be not be able to go for quality material as cost is higher. Contractor you can choose but no ID's design theme. Quality may be better. It is just pain in the a**.

I have shortlisted two type of lamination, pergo and quickstep. I'm more gear towards quickstep but can't find any dealer dealing with them. Sigh... End of the day, I may be choosing pergo practiq or expression.

I'm still pinning the hope of finding an ID who can design and allow me to choose my own material. They will only charge labor and coordination work. Possible?

I just exercise my OTP last week and embark my next journey to find either ID or contractor. No confirmation yet. Reading and researching on this forum and notice that there is ALOT of shadow poster here. Who to believe, you don't know.

I have shortlisted a few IDs and will be speaking to them soon after gathering my requirements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, going for IDs mean that I will be not be able to go for quality material as cost is higher. Contractor you can choose but no ID's design theme. Quality may be better. It is just pain in the a**.

I have shortlisted two type of lamination, pergo and quickstep. I'm more gear towards quickstep but can't find any dealer dealing with them. Sigh... End of the day, I may be choosing pergo practiq or expression.

I'm still pinning the hope of finding an ID who can design and allow me to choose my own material. They will only charge labor and coordination work. Possible?

Who said contractor don't have ID's design theme. Just that they unable to produce u the 3D drawings only.