Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Lizard Problem- Help!

its simply a weird situation going on..until now im jus resigned to cleaning it off 2-3 times a week.. :bangwall:

There was once I caught a "big catch".... in one sticky trap, I caught two adult lizards and one cockroach.. :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey i bought this same one from homefix...didnt work :(

that **** thing even left sh*t beside the trap as if to challenge me :bangwall:

anyw i would like to emphasize again that this brand did not work for me...used all 3 traps at diff spots but to no avail...try another brand...there are at least 3 other choices.. :P

There was once I caught a "big catch".... in one sticky trap, I caught two adult lizards and one cockroach.. :sport-smiley-004:

my husband asked me if i need a 3M Sticky pad/board thingy on the kitchen/dining wall to stick my notices/reminder slips and i told him of my concern about waking up to a fat lizard beside my notices!

lizard egg is it circle and white in color? which brand work?

Bingo ! White & round, saw so many in kampung's time, now can be seen only in "dream". Don't need and sticky pads, use hand to catch lah when seeing it.

Edited by bepgof

I dun think lizard is a pest, they are quite useful to reduce insect like ants in your house. The only problem is the dropping....

i also always face lizards problems.

some supermarkets sell those lizards repellent that you can use to spray on window & door openings to keep them out. Can check it out

You have to get rid of these pest immediately else it will get worst. Pest I believe can sense fear and when you kill one , the rest will feel it. I use a wrap newspaper and wack it like a bat, splash hotwater ( very effective) and lizard trap ( Daiso cheap n good )

i haven't try spraying lizard repellent, not sure it's work or not.

you can try using this product Ultimate AT Pest Repeller

Effectively Repel:-

Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches, Lizards, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Rats etc

Selfix selling this product

Edited by dean

have you tried natural predators? i.e. dogs, cats

i have a dog at home, and we very rarely see cockroaches or lizard. i read somewhere that house pets act as deterrant. :)

I dun think lizard is a pest, they are quite useful to reduce insect like ants in your house. The only problem is the dropping....

agreed, if they can just do it outside the house, i will leave them alone ... but :curse:

i'm staying at the Top floor of a 33 yo flat .... i can easliy catch 3 to 4 a day .....

- if they are outside the house - i will spray water at them till they drop from the ceiling ..then 8|

- if they are inside the house and i cannot reach them ... throw newspaper or small item toward them, they will jump/drop from the ceiling .. then 8|

:good:

mk

I hate Lizards, especially with the HDB lightning just outside my house gate, 2 fat lizards will always waiting for me every night...argh. Always ask my neighbour to catch for me...keke. Finally (touch wood) the Lizards are gone for at least a month after hubby bought the "RIDSECT LIZARD REPELLENT" from NTUC and the Lizards seems to disppear, now I don't have phobia with Lizard outside my house (hope it don't appear again). Hubby spary at the main gate one big round but it will have white stain so advise to spary on the wall. Also when hubby said a lizard, he tried to spray and the lizard escape quite fast..keke. You can try to use it, hopefully it is effective too. The cap is yellow in color and bottle is green with few lizards picture.

Anybody successfully used double sided tape to trap lizard? Are double sided tape strong enough to stick the lizard? Example, place 2 strips of tape in the path where they usually travel, 2 strip to provide more stickiness. Can work?

i bought those sticky lizard trap and it comes with a packet of their food. One night I'm able to have 4 lizards trapped in it. What i hate most is their ****. All over my kitchen cabinet and floor every morning.