Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bedokbetta

Zhi Ca In Bedok

Hi all

I will be moving to bedok north soon. I know there are lots of good hawker food in bedok, but I have yet to come across a good zhi ca (the coffeshop type) store. Are there any good recommendations? Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Try the coffeeshop at Blk 123, Bedok North St 2, the one at the end nearer to Fengshan Community Club. There are 2 coffeeshops at this block, make sure you go to the right one.

The currypuff & rojak stall is good too, it operates from about 4pm onwards.

Try the coffeeshop at Blk 123, Bedok North St 2, the one at the end nearer to Fengshan Community Club. There are 2 coffeeshops at this block, make sure you go to the right one.

The currypuff & rojak stall is good too, it operates from about 4pm onwards.

thanks, i am getting hungry just thinking of it :D

Blk 216

Facing the playground, there is 1 stall selling coffee very nice.

Forever long Q

This blk has alot of nice food to eat but they only open till lunch time.

Just look for the crowd :)

Blk 136, there is a newly open Wantan Mee not bad. But pretty slow in cooking.

Oh.. BTW, they show EPL football :)

Blk 123, the 2nd coffee shop, at the far right end, away from Fengshan Community Club. The vegetable rice nice. Reasonable price and BIG share.

Edited by therat

I find the economical rice at both coffeeshops of Blk 123 very oily but the fried ikan bilis with chilli & peanuts of the rice stall you mentioned very yummy!

I personally like the Bak Kut Teh at the 2nd coffeeshop of Blk 56 New Upp Changi Rd (Bedok South, opp the new blocks 18X). The salted veg is a really yummy side dish. This Bak Kut Teh is the M'sian herbal sort, not the Teochew peppery type.

Another Zi Tzar stall featured on TV prog (I have yet to try though) is at Blk 18 Bedok South. Anyone tried before? Do give comments.

If you want a better dinner place for some celebrations, I suggest Chin Lee Teochew Restaurant at Blk 115 Bedok North Rd (opp Blk 85 market). I love the kway teow with chye poh & orh nee!!! Drooling already! :)

I find the economical rice at both coffeeshops of Blk 123 very oily but the fried ikan bilis with chilli & peanuts of the rice stall you mentioned very yummy!

I personally like the Bak Kut Teh at the 2nd coffeeshop of Blk 56 New Upp Changi Rd (Bedok South, opp the new blocks 18X). The salted veg is a really yummy side dish. This Bak Kut Teh is the M'sian herbal sort, not the Teochew peppery type.

Another Zi Tzar stall featured on TV prog (I have yet to try though) is at Blk 18 Bedok South. Anyone tried before? Do give comments.

If you want a better dinner place for some celebrations, I suggest Chin Lee Teochew Restaurant at Blk 115 Bedok North Rd (opp Blk 85 market). I love the kway teow with chye poh & orh nee!!! Drooling already! :)

you can try Jin Long Seafood. They now have their own restaurant.

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2006/08/jin-long-cze-char.html

Blk 412, Bedok North Ave 2

#01-114, S460412

Tel: 64429398

I like their salted egg crab best!