Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Is Hoe Kee Good?

Don't buy from them. Not the best quality. You can easily get better or equal quality items from other shops like Song Cho. Their service are horrible, especially the IMM outlet. Hooligan is running the store! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

DONT BUY FROM THEM ! 

Bought my kitchen sink from them and their delivery scheduling is horrible !

At last need to go down and do self-collection myself. Only one time slot for me from 11am - 2pm ?! You think we don’t need to work during that timing ?!?! 

F up service. 

From an Angry customer!

I have purchased a storage heater at their Jalan Berseh branch on 10/02/2017. Delivery timing was supposed to be from 12-3pm but unfortunately, goods were still not delivered at 4.30pm!!  I had to make 3 phone calls asking for an update.

Spoken to one of the staff and she mentioned that HQ is the one who does the coordinating matters. Is really consternation to learnt that a well-known store functions this way.

I am utterly disappointed with the after-sales service provided. If the delivery was to be delayed, I would be much appreciated to have at least received a courtesy call as I have other plans after 4pm.

This would definitely be my last time dealing with them. Next time round,  I rather go to those neighbourhood stores or Gain City.

Thank you for this thread.   I wasted my time going down to Tanjong Katong COmplex.   Yes, expensive definitely.   But the presales service?   HORRIBLE!  

Too many things to say...but I shall let others say:

I've actually bought my jacuzzi bathtubs, from another local seller. That was a few months ago. I'm not too sure if they still have the same products on offer. They do have a wide variety of other bathtubs such as the more common free-standing ones in case you are interested. They offer pretty decent service and prices. You could take the time to check them out if you are not happy with the service that HoeKee staff provides.

Just bought kitchen basin from Hoe Kee IMM, and the item delivered looked totally different.

I ordered one with overflow ring, but the one delivered is without and has a really ugly logo embossed on the basin.

called their office and they said because the new supply from china for this model no longer has overflow ring, there's no more stock from the older batch and that it's not their fault.

-____-

I demanded refund and they even asked me to carry it back to their shop.-_____- because of their fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said I should probably change to a german branch which will double the price of the current one. -_____-

In the end, they proposed replacing me with the display set, and they couldn't confirm the time of delivery, they say will call me back in 5 min but never did for 3 hrs, so I called, and only managed to get the timing confirmed after two calls. 

Their service suck ttm. And the sales auntie said I'm unreasonable!?!!??! I cannot believe it, WTH, a customer being unreasonable for requesting refund because the seller delivered wrong good/didn't inform the lack of stock. One of the aunties even said "Aiya, when u use got no difference mah whether got overflow or not, just a basin...." WTH, then why u need to sell so many different designs, since "when u use got no difference!!!!"

HORRIBLE. 

Im lodging a complaint to CASE, whatever the outcome will be. 

Not matter what kind of product quality, they have NO after sale service. They will only blame you instead of solving the problem. And they said none of their business. Never want to deal with them again. I bought a tap less than 2 weeks ago. The copper pipe broke and my flat was flooding.

IMG20160522123527.jpg

IMG20160522123458.jpg

well...my 1st impression is their delivery service is terrible...

i purchased kitchen sink, shower set, 2 bathroom sinks (1 with the cabinet) and a ceiling fan on Jalan Besar showroom.

First, they called me that Fan is not available after received my payment.

I came down for refund and the guy on the showroom just said "distributor just informed us, no stock. so what can we do loh"...

Secondly, the delivery guys called me 30 MINS PRIOR ARRIVAL...what the ****....i need to be like a guardhouse on my ongoing renovation home...and they came an hour after....

A little bit defect on the bathroom cabinet and he mentioned "this is the last stock"..nothing to say,just need to pray it'll not spoil in a year after.

Then, their customer service can't appreciate for non-Chinese speaking customer (like me). They called me in Chinese and have to wait for 20mins to get the English speaking CS. Seems their management is sucks.

what i can say, buy the common product only from them Blanco sink and shower set) but not for the rest.

Edited by tuwinkk

Hoe Kee has the WORST cust service and delivery ever. We bought a number of items from them - taps, a basin-cabinet for the common toilet, hood and hob, kitchen sink, master toilet basin. all items arrived in good condition. points deducted because they were late for that delivery.

anyway, about two weeks after installation of the common toilet cabinet, one of the doors had a defect. see pic below:

cabinet

looks weird right? just a swirl of glue on styrofoam. and this is during renovation (toilets already done so no reason to touch the toilet in case you're thinking the workers spoilt it). so we called up HK's cust service. they told us to what's app the photo, so we did. and then "Mr Sean" will get in touch with us the following day. but lo and behold - no news from him. My husband called HK twice more, and both times they said Sean is busy. I then called in the evening - by then Sean had left! best. Naturally i sounded pissed off. Oh and the lady had the audacity to say this product has no warranty as it is caused through wear and tear. What guarantee do I have that it won't get spoilt again?

Anyway, I asked for them to come down ASAP to fix it. they agreed to come today (Monday, 18.1.16), between 1-4pm. As of now, 5.26pm, still no news. When my husband called them at 4pm to ask where they are, the cust svc took another 30 mins to get back to him to say they will come before 6. Then why give a 1-4pm slot? My husband took leave just for this!

Pathetic. I should have checked their facebook page (full of 1 star reviews) before purchasing from them. Never again. At your own risk, guys.

I would say that their pre-sales service is good. After-sales service is downright terrible.

Bought a supposedly 'stainless steel' dishrack from them. Dishrack was obviously not of satisfactory quality. Significant signs of corrosion observed less than 3 months from purchase,with a highly tarnished and rusted appearance.

Visited the Tanjong Katong Complex outlet for some explanation, but the staff member there, a middle aged lady/aunty who was not in uniform and appeared to be a senior staff member of the outlet, offered some really ridiculous explanations and a highly impractical remedy. Raised her voice and was extremely rude (a complete contrast to how she was like when she was selling her products).

Excuses offered:

· Rust comes from water source. She even had the cheek to suggest that the water coming from my taps is unfit for consumption/non-potable and suggested I get a water purifier to solve this problem

o Highly unlikely. Other stainless steel products at my home do not exhibit signs of corrosion, and no, the water coming out from my taps are really clear. No rust whatsoever.

· Grade of stainless steel used in my dishrack is expected to rust very quickly and extensively

o Unlikely. Hoe Kee advertised the rack as being of 304 stainless steel, the kind that is often used in your cutlery. Can you imagine your cutlery rusting within 3 months from purchase?

Her offered remedy was to perform regular ‘maintenance’ of the dishrack by scrubbing it to remove all the rust and slathering it with toothpaste daily. I dare say this offered solution is beyond what can be expected of any reasonable person, and that no one with a real stainless steel product needs to perform such a routine to prevent the formation of rust.

Edited by homeowner765