Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bonn_300

Toilet Bowl Wc

Hi gimz63251073, what is the shop name you got the Matrix WC? Its very good price! Do you know any diff from Baron basic WC?

I checked out Velin WC, basic one cost $150 (if buy two), Baron basic one from Royal Fanco is selling for $155. Installation one for Baron is $80.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can i check with u guys, for replacing a WC, will the hacking of the old one cause damage to the floor tiles, cause i not doing my floor. thanks

Hi gimz63251073, what is the shop name you got the Matrix WC? Its very good price! Do you know any diff from Baron basic WC?

I checked out Velin WC, basic one cost $150 (if buy two), Baron basic one from Royal Fanco is selling for $155. Installation one for Baron is $80.

Hi hi, uhh no idea wats the shop name..address is 720 geylang road. Ulu corner of geylang. They provide removal of old wc, installation of new wc and disposal of old wc aka, do everything.

the matrix is the one at my mum's place, my new home using baron (1 piece).

no difference to me, just that baron one piece nicer looking... :P

baron basic = ?? i only know the difference between one piece and 2 piece... :)

installation is around that price ba....from what i understand, most shops charging that price also...

can i check with u guys, for replacing a WC, will the hacking of the old one cause damage to the floor tiles, cause i not doing my floor. thanks

seat type to seat type?

if yes, no damage to the floor tiles.

seat type to seat type?

if yes, no damage to the floor tiles.

yes, mine is seat type to seat type.

How abt replacing d wash basin?

tinking to change d whole basin but dun know can anot?, possible?

mine is those i tink concrete build up, with basin on top and slding door below.

If cannot then bo pian change d tap onli.

yes, mine is seat type to seat type.

How abt replacing d wash basin?

tinking to change d whole basin but dun know can anot?, possible?

mine is those i tink concrete build up, with basin on top and slding door below.

If cannot then bo pian change d tap onli.

concrete build up.

if concrete then I believe wall tiles will be affected.

you plan to replace it with wall mount basin or table top basin?

concrete build up.

if concrete then I believe wall tiles will be affected.

you plan to replace it with wall mount basin or table top basin?

dun tink will hack down d concrete build up.

mine is the wash basin going inside the build up area, so the btm of the basin is inside the build up one.

can just change the table top basin right w/o damaging the surrounding area ?

can u take a photo of it.

Very hard to imagine

[/quote

hee hee, hard to explain also

have not got d keys yet

must do my homework now, cos i just had 5 days to do up my new house before i hand over my current one.

will try to find a photo similar to mine

mine is like those kitchen sink, built inside the hole one. cut 1 hole on top and put the sink in and put sealant. except toilet one use concrete and tiles to built up.

unlike modern design ones, where the wash basin is on top of table

gimz63251073, I decided to make a trip down today after I called the shop. Told me its $158 (including installation & dismantle) but when I went down, the talkative uncle told me its $158 + $30 (pan collar) + $10 (don't know what is it for) = $198 but it is not the one you posted, its like a hdb kinda of toilet.

For the one you posted, its $228! When did your parents bought the toilet? Increase so fast?

mates,

sorry if this is repeated discussion.

went ard and saw so many 258, $268 and $288 bowl + sink package that is going ard.

already quite decided but a sales lady cautioned us bout buying the likes of baron or crizto citing that the flushing is no gd or easily glazed wc and advised us to go with at least a johnson suisse.

similarly, shops selling baron or crizto packages mentioned that the flushing sys inside is the same as say a johnson suisse..

is salestalk i know...

but for those who have bought from either baron or crizto and is still using til date, care to comment if it's true?

Hi all,

I saw Lucia brand of toilet bowls at some shops. The flushing buttons at the top consists of a smaller and bigger rectangles, unlike others which sort of split the circle into 2.

Anyone has any experience or comments on Lucia? Thanks

Hi all,

I saw Lucia brand of toilet bowls at some shops. The flushing buttons at the top consists of a smaller and bigger rectangles, unlike others which sort of split the circle into 2.

Anyone has any experience or comments on Lucia? Thanks

Mine are Lucia, one big one small semi-round. So far functioning without problems(~9 months)

Edited by bepgof