Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dexufto

We Live Love Laugh

:D:D:D congrats on your new 3i resale!

i'm also a 3-roomer waiting for my 1st appt in aug. moving from a 3std corridor to 3std corner :D more space, same or even lesser monthly mortage :P

may i ask how much u paid, if convenient?

Edited by adam72

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i'm also a 3-roomer waiting for my 1st appt in aug. moving from a 3std corridor to 3std corner :D more space, same or even lesser monthly mortage :P

hey adam, another 3-roomer! in central area too? how much did you pay for your flat? are u planning to start a t-blog?

hey adam, another 3-roomer! in central area too? how much did you pay for your flat? are u planning to start a t-blog?

hi lilithfiend

read yr t-blog :) v helpful

i paid $353k for 3std 73sqm. valuation was $330k. we like it coz it's a corner unit and high floor, though the flat's in original condition for over 40 yrs.

once i confirm the reno party (in negotiation with ossify now and some others) i'll start a t-blog :D

hi lilithfiend

i paid $353k for 3std 73sqm. valuation was $330k. we like it coz it's a corner unit and high floor, though the flat's in original condition for over 40 yrs.

once i confirm the reno party (in negotiation with ossify now and some others) i'll start a t-blog :D

corner unit = no corridor windows *envy* its a good area, congrats! look forward to your tblog..

dexufto, sorry for hijacking your thread! :P

hi lilithfiend

hey adam :D

i want to say one thing: i am very excited to do your windows!

reason? my corner unit has very small windows, but yours... is twice of mine. if you hack your place like mine, the view will be niceeee :)

did you have to apply to purchase the common area already? or is it already included in the purchase?

hey adam :D

i want to say one thing: i am very excited to do your windows!

reason? my corner unit has very small windows, but yours... is twice of mine. if you hack your place like mine, the view will be niceeee :)

did you have to apply to purchase the common area already? or is it already included in the purchase?

hey ossify

ya the front windows will be the whole stretch! but i'm keeping my bedroom and living room separate...

the recess area was previously purchased and included in the selling price :)

sorry dexufto hijack yr thread...

Yo Yo , welcome to RT-blog :)

Good to start a Blog early . Can share more stuff :)

Thanks Supersimon,

you always make me us feel welcome :)

Hi adam72,

I signed the OTP before knowing the valuation price actually.

there's a similar unit on a low floor which we viewed before, that fetched bout $270k. Ours a high unit.

Eventually, the valuation price came to be $280k + $8k COV.

We are blessed.

wow so many 3-roomer lately.... welcome and congrats to your new home~ :)

Hi marshmallow

Looks like we're in the same situation, juggling wedding prep and reno together.

All the best for your work. ;)

corner unit = no corridor windows *envy* its a good area, congrats! look forward to your tblog..

dexufto, sorry for hijacking your thread! :P

hey ossify

sorry dexufto hijack yr thread...

No prob, prehaps we should start a 3-roomer thread?

where new 3 roomers can click to get some ideas? :D

Today was out 1st appointment,

Our HDB officer was nice, he learn that we were much in a hurry

And facilitated the process smooth and quickly, took an hour and half of waiting , signing of papers and subsequently made our payments.

We are now Eight weeks to 2nd Appointment. :dancingqueen:

We returned to our unit to view the place and arranged the contractor for a site-visit.

Everything was hasty as we need to rush off for our Wedding Boutique's 1st appointment

in within an hour.

Phew.

More to follow.. :rolleyes:

No prob, prehaps we should start a 3-roomer thread?

where new 3 roomers can click to get some ideas? :D

thats actually quite a good idea...! :idea: but i think we'll end up chatting on it instead..lol.

Today was out 1st appointment,

Our HDB officer was nice, he learn that we were much in a hurry

And facilitated the process smooth and quickly, took an hour and half of waiting , signing of papers and subsequently made our payments.

We are now Eight weeks to 2nd Appointment. :dancingqueen:

We returned to our unit to view the place and arranged the contractor for a site-visit.

Everything was hasty as we need to rush off for our Wedding Boutique's 1st appointment

in within an hour.

Phew.

More to follow.. :rolleyes:

congrats on reaching a milestone! you must be getting pumped up now eh?

wedding + reno..exciting days ahead. good luck! :)

thats actually quite a good idea...! :idea: but i think we'll end up chatting on it instead..lol.

I was just thinking about it yesterday!! how nice it would be if renotalk could be sorted like excel spreadsheet. All 3 rm T-blogs, 4rm T-blogs, etc, the second level by how current the thread is... :D

I was just thinking about it yesterday!! how nice it would be if renotalk could be sorted like excel spreadsheet. All 3 rm T-blogs, 4rm T-blogs, etc, the second level by how current the thread is... :D

wow... good suggestion haha... :good:

congrats on reaching a milestone! you must be getting pumped up now eh?

wedding + reno..exciting days ahead. good luck! :)

wow... good suggestion haha... :good:

Yea, the idea of consolidating the 3-roomers dawned on me when i recalled supersimon's 'henner-club'. heh

maybe can add a sig with hyperlink of the 3-roomers? hmmm.. ;)

Thanks lilithfiend, wedding+reno+work+sch = non joke. (i'm sure marshmallow will agree with me on this :)

neverthless, this reno thingy certainly gets me pumping.

haha, that will be cool.

Thanks Jaskel! You seemed to be the Reno-guru here, lots of things to learn from you. ;)

U r welcome.. :D

enough of talking, now for some visuals;

Current state of the apartment

Main Entrance;

IMG_2214-1.jpg

Original Hall;

IMG_0031.jpg

Mosaic Floor;

IMG_2221.jpg

kitchen_left;

IMG_0016-1.jpg

kitchen_right;