Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hello dear forumers

I am expecting to get my keys in 2011. currently in the process of serching for id firms. recently i chanced upon thaddeus interior but i was not able to find out any more info abt them.

I would like to kindly ask anyone here who came across thaddeus interior b4? i would appeciate anyone who have used them to share their experience with me. thanks a million

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there jus to share

recently I went to my colleague’s hse warming & found her home reno to be tastefully done up. I asked her abt her reno details & she told me that it was done by Thaddeus interior assoc, im not sure if it’s the same co that u r asking abt. but I was also introduced to her id as he was also invited for her hse warming.

After hunting & having experiences with pushy id’s we are always on our guard for hard sell tactics. But after our conversation with him, we found him to be a pleasant soft spoken chap, we had quite a nice first impression of him & I find the workmanship to be very well done too. My colleague told me there were some hiccups along the reno but in the end all was rectified & done up by their id.

he will be 1 of our shortlisted id to do up our love nest when it comes round in the near future.

I hope my experience to be of help, cherio!

Hi there jus to share

recently I went to my colleague’s hse warming & found her home reno to be tastefully done up. I asked her abt her reno details & she told me that it was done by Thaddeus interior assoc, im not sure if it’s the same co that u r asking abt. but I was also introduced to her id as he was also invited for her hse warming.

After hunting & having experiences with pushy id’s we are always on our guard for hard sell tactics. But after our conversation with him, we found him to be a pleasant soft spoken chap, we had quite a nice first impression of him & I find the workmanship to be very well done too. My colleague told me there were some hiccups along the reno but in the end all was rectified & done up by their id.

he will be 1 of our shortlisted id to do up our love nest when it comes round in the near future.

I hope my experience to be of help, cherio!

hi there!

im in the midst of finding ID firm to do up my hse, wuld u mind pm me his contacts? Thank you! :)

Edited by nikko

Not sure if you want to consider Ideal Homes. Have just completed my home renovation with them and am very impressed with the quality and especially with the service of one of their designers, Esther Chay.

hi there!

im in the midst of finding ID firm to do up my hse, will b getting keys by end of the year. Would u mind pm me his contacts? Thank you! :)

have pm u his contact. cherio!

have pm u his contact. cherio!

thank you very much. reckon he muz be very busy cos he seems quite hard to get. did you encounter any problems contacting him?

I got 1 of their ID contact from one of the forumer here but couldnt get him on his handphone. I called their office & the clerk immediately apologised to me saying that they were running at their maximum capacity. She humbly said that they had to give priority to their current customers & asked for my understanding. She told me that she will arrange an appointment for me.

The ID jus called me himself yday & confirmed our meeting this weekend. He was apologetic & explained his situation to me, but assured me that he will meet us.

They seemed very popular. anxiously awaiting our meeting

met up with this designer gabriel, we managed to hit it off well, quite chatty & accomodating. gabriel gave suggestions on wat to do & not to do... example like how to fully maximise the storage space as we hv quite of alot of barang barang. hes quite detail even for a 1st meet up, he asked abt our taste, colour. & suggests themes & ideas on how we can design it based on wat we like. Thumbs up for his knowledge & advices.

He said will give me my final quotation sometime this week... patiently wait cos he's in my top shortlisted id's

Anybody know if they will give discounts? or throw in any freebies? wats the payment terms like after i confirm?

A lot of discounts? Not many, how to make $ if he gives you a lots n lots of discounts. If he can give you discounts, that means he has to mark up his quote till very high, then pretend here n ther by giving you discounts, just to make you happy :)

His quote is pretty reasonable though not the cheapest, no hidden cost in his quote.

Free stuff? Yes, provided it is reasonably priced

Upon confirmation, he will start work immediately. First payment will be upon confirmation or soon after dat. 2nd n 3rd payment will be sometime during the middle part

Edited by nikko

usually how long do they come up with the quotation? have been waiting

they give priority to their current customers wan lor. he is very prompt to reply and get back to me, so far i dun see the need to rush him. Unless u are in hurry. u need to let him know that the timeline u have.

do they have a showroom or anything? are they contractor? from their website i view i am not sure if they got showroom. anyone visited or have engage this id firm before? please comment ?

A lot of discounts? Not many, how to make $ if he gives you a lots n lots of discounts. If he can give you discounts, that means he has to mark up his quote till very high, then pretend here n ther by giving you discounts, just to make you happy :)

oh nik... very true, i second tat :jammin: