Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

do they have a showroom or anything? are they contractor? from their website i view i am not sure if they got showroom. anyone visited or have engage this id firm before? please comment ?

they hv a modest office cum showroom. yes they r id firm but they also do contracts works. i feel u can call n meet up with them as they dun press customers or do hard sell tactics.

if gabriel accept your job means he can take on your job n make sure he has the capacity. He is a responsible guy. However, if some of his contracts teams are not up to mark, just let him know and he will make sure things are immediately remediated.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
they hv a modest office cum showroom. yes they r id firm but they also do contracts works. i feel u can call n meet up with them as they dun press customers or do hard sell tactics.

if gabriel accept your job means he can take on your job n make sure he has the capacity. He is a responsible guy. However, if some of his contracts teams are not up to mark, just let him know and he will make sure things are immediately remediated.

ok thanks for the info ... probably would google about this id firm first... prob anyone who have engage them to give their thoughts and comments?

have heard quite a number of good feedback abt gabriel. can i hv contact also? thanks

Hi, I'm looking for reliable ID to do my house. Can anyone of you PM me the contact.

Thnx

Hi, I'm looking for reliable ID to do my house. Can anyone of you PM me the contact.

Thnx

prob u wan to take alook at their website ... believe its up to individual to judge wat is reliable or how den is considered reliable... i saw from the site they have quite a few young looking designers and is the few id website that i could see their designer photo ....

anyone can comment if this id is contractor or sales designers?

Edited by KingKong

have heard quite a number of good feedback abt gabriel. can i hv contact also? thanks

Hi, can anyone PM me the contact too? Looking for someone reliable to get my house reno done. :)

Hi, can anyone PM me the contact too? Looking for someone reliable to get my house reno done. :)

Sent also. He's quite a detailed guy but do let him know if anything is amiss.

:yeah: gabriel not only gave us good & practical advise cum suggestions, he also helped us to save cost by. Certain changes which is not too drastic, he absorbed the cost and did extra for us. During the whole reno process, we are bound to change our mind regarding this or that. There are in fact quite a good number of changes to the inital plan. u know me when it comes to sumting this impt i have a tendency to be a little fickle. Imagine if we hired someone cheaper and when we want to change, he will try his best to squeeze us dry since we were already his 'catch'. You have no idea how grateful I am to RT forumers for recommending Thaddeus Interior. Thx all ya :good: Edited by nikko

Thaddeus & Artistroom are owned by the same group of young people, you may want to be convinced by their reasons for having 2 companies:

http://www.thaddeusinterior.com.sg/

http://www.artistroom.com.sg/artistroom/Home.html

If you spend time discussing with them about the design by sketching on your floor plan, be aware that you're not even allowed to bring back your floor plan that you and the designer sketched on... They treated it as their "design"!!! With such practice, it may be hard to proceed with them with trust that they'll be flexible and accommodating during the project.

Hi nik

hows ur dream home coming along....? we jus came back from our holidays n i hope gabriel haven forgotten bout us since our last meeting :P

The last time we told him we were considering his price but actually we wanted to engage him liao(SSSSssshhhh.....) as he was 1 of the top recommended ID among my office plc & everyone was very satisfied with it.

gabriel is also in the midst of doing up a few of my other colleague's house, i hope he hv time for us again. we plan to finalise n start work asap. our target: b4 christmas. HooHoo.....

Hi nik

hows ur dream home coming along....? we jus came back from our holidays n i hope gabriel haven forgotten bout us since our last meeting :P

The last time we told him we were considering his price but actually we wanted to engage him liao(SSSSssshhhh.....) as he was 1 of the top recommended ID among my office plc & everyone was very satisfied with it.

gabriel is also in the midst of doing up a few of my other colleague's house, i hope he hv time for us again. we plan to finalise n start work asap. our target: b4 christmas. HooHoo.....

hey hey hiyeee! good choice to get gabriel to do up ur home. our little home was jus completed by him...... now in the midst shifting the barang barangz & u can imagine the amt of things n boxes in the home now. u hv no idea how tiring it is. recently 1 of the movers accidentally scratched our main door, hubbz wanted to paint it himself but we were exhausted from all the activities so i decided to call gabriel to help us. we were so delighted when his painter came up right the next day to touch up for us.

I called him again on sat bcos we very paiseh we haven paid our last payment yet. he keep on telling us no hurry & even said we could call him anytime if theres anything wrong with the reno work. is dat customer service or wat. beri nice chap indeed :)

Now i hope to settle everything down b4 dec ;) cheers