Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wch2001

Help!can We Appeal To Sell Our Hdb Flat To Pr ?

huh? scapegoat..

As i say.. do you have proof that you are not able to sell as well as before ?!?

How to become scapegoat if you can sell the same price as before.

This is a complaint.. not any ground to lift the quota for you. Ani case, can try going to MP

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The prices has not dropped, only cov drops. The actual selling price has not drop.

You can check the HDB website for 1st 2 wk sale price.

The price data in hdb's web has a 2-month delay "effect". Example: web put September, actually the buyer/seller's otp, resale submission etc, done 2 months earlier.

I've asked hdb to reflect the price based on resale submission date to reflect current information, they said "cannot". They decide what is can, what is cannot. One day, must talk to MBT, to ask him personally to see whether can or not. Why still live in a "delay" edge? If all info pass to ministers with 2 months delayed, all die.

Edited by bepgof

Deal all,

We have bought 5-room resale hdb flat at the end of June,

Now we need to sell our current one(4 room, bought in 2003), we did not sell it because the 5-room owner need to live there one and half month.

So we just can sell our 4-room this month.

But unfortunately, the market is so bad,

can we appeal to Hdb for our case: when we buy hdb, it is hard to buy, but we sell ours , it is hard to sell.

So we will appeal to sell our house to PR because it is easier to sell our flat.

Is it possible to be successful?

thanks for ur suggestion.

Wu

This type of appeal will take very long (few weeks to months)

You can email OR draft out a letter and give to Officer at HDB Hub, go to the counter and ask to speak to an Officer regarding your agenda.

I wish you good luck, but most likely HDB will reject.

The price data in hdb's web has a 2-month delay "effect". Example: web put September, actually the buyer/seller's otp, resale submission etc, done 2 months earlier.

I've asked hdb to reflect the price based on resale submission date to reflect current information, they said "cannot". They decide what is can, what is cannot. One day, must talk to MBT, to ask him personally to see whether can or not. Why still live in a "delay" edge? If all info pass to ministers with 2 months delayed, all die.

The web is reflecting base on 2nd appointment date as what they say completion date. The actual date that the unit change ownership

Not all OTP will reach 2nd appointment.

The web is reflecting base on 2nd appointment date as what they say completion date. The actual date that the unit change ownership

Not all OTP will reach 2nd appointment.

No lah, it is after 1st appointment, confirmed all parties can sell/buy, + some processing time, then update.

I signed OTP in mid Aug 09, 15 days later submitted resale application, 1st appt in Nov. Completion 31 dec 2009. Price updated as "Nov 2009".

Sent email ask why can't reflect at submission date, told some applications will be kena rejected, some "auto" withdrawn, during 1st appointment some not "qualify" to buy/sell. I asked: just update first then delect those rejected/disqualified, replied: has been doing this way donkey years ago :furious:

One day you boss asks you to change some ways of doing thing to keep in time, you dare to reply: has been doing this for donkey yrs?I supposed only MBT can ask.

Edited by bepgof

just go down to hdb and meet the officers coz u might be running out of time. hundreds of people write in to HDB and i can tell u they are not fast in replying, Is better u lower down yr expectations and sell it soon b4 hdb buy back at the price u bought in 2003..as wat others said market hv not plunged. Is only coz of hungry ghost month and hari raya that put of buyers at the moment.good unit will sell..regards...also good unit cant sell if yr agent only looking for direct buyer to pocket extra 1 percent..look into that too..

No lah, it is after 1st appointment, confirmed all parties can sell/buy, + some processing time, then update.

Oh! I thought is 2nd appointment as mine update on the 2nd appointment mth.

just go down to hdb and meet the officers coz u might be running out of time. hundreds of people write in to HDB and i can tell u they are not fast in replying, Is better u lower down yr expectations and sell it soon b4 hdb buy back at the price u bought in 2003..as wat others said market hv not plunged. Is only coz of hungry ghost month and hari raya that put of buyers at the moment.good unit will sell..regards...also good unit cant sell if yr agent only looking for direct buyer to pocket extra 1 percent..look into that too..

Thanks for your suggestion

How can I know my agent only look for direct buyer ?

My agent is my good friend' friend

Thanks for your suggestion

How can I know my agent only look for direct buyer ?

My agent is my good friend' friend

simple,

ask 1 of your friend call the agent ask for co-broke

wch2001,

Don't worry too much about the PR quota. Ever since the PR quota rule is implemented, the sellers in my area cannot sell to all PRs except Msia PRs because my area has exceeded the PR quota. Though sellers in my area cannot sell to PRs and my area is wulu suburb, the transacted prices of the 4rooms and 5rooms in my area still jumped by 40K and 60K respectively in 6 months.

Edited by forgotten

wch2001,

Don't worry too much about the PR quota. Ever since the PR quota rule is implemented, the sellers in my area cannot sell to all PRs except Msia PRs because my area has exceeded the PR quota. Though sellers in my area cannot sell to PRs and my area is wulu suburb, the transacted prices of the 4rooms and 5rooms in my area still jumped by 40K and 60K respectively in 6 months.

Where r u?

I think your area is near MRT?

Mine is also near MRT, 2 mins walk to MRT, but it is not downtown area,

Mine is also near MRT, 2 mins walk to MRT, but it is not downtown area,

Don't worry.

That 2 min is your master selling point.

downtown or not.. not that much important compare 2 min walk to MRT.

You will not shortage of viewer or buyer.

Don't worry.

That 2 min is your master selling point.

downtown or not.. not that much important compare 2 min walk to MRT.

You will not shortage of viewer or buyer.

VERY true. 2 min to mrt . not only pr buyer is also any sporeans prime priority. Instaed of juz letting yr agent market, y not u list yr own listing on many free websites. u might never knw.