Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Me too, I proud to be Chinese but my Mandarin very poor cos in class never pay attention to what teacher write :o

No Prob for wife n me Sis Mae, so long as we confirm about 1 week earlier, should be ok for us as we're also excited to meet new friends... u know in retail sales, honestly, very few colleagues can develope to become good friends due to the monetary incentives involve :( so we're really happy to be here :)

MY mandarin is not any better as i don't learn chinese in school.... i studied in so called "english" school in malaysia.

We are excited to meet you too... the other day we were talking abt how come you didn't turn up.

mae29, i am ok on any sundays as long as its not too near to the end of apr. On top of packing to move, there is also easter celebration where i will be super busy in church too. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro Kobelala

I finally have one proposal to visit my place :)

I was worried if I asked nobody wants to come because this estate is out of the MRT route, unlike Sis Marshy's place which is walking distance from nearby MRT station.

Let's fix a suitable date & time in April? Must be before Maydream finishes her renovation, otherwise she is busy with preparation for her moving in.

For me, I am off on weekends...busy on Mon & Wed evening on course.

wahahahahaha you have been waiting for very long is it~ :sport-smiley-004: pple usually paiseh to ask mah~ hahaha

i've only been to Teban Garden twice in my life, and never step foot on Pandan Garden before! hahaha this will be a good chance for me to go there~ kekekeke

I recommend one simple & easy method: get a stainless tea spoon, place it inside the fridge. Every morning when you wake up, just take the cold spoon out from the fridge & apply cold press on the eyes. It helps to reduce eyebags & black panda eyes!

Can try!

i heard tea bags can do the job too... after making your cup of tea, dry the tea bags and put in fridge, and the rest of the steps are same as your cold spoon method~ ;)

but of course for tea bag, you need to buy first... cold spoon will be more economical cos no extra cost involved :lol:

Hey Marshy.... I want chocolate cakes :P

No Prob for wife n me Sis Mae, so long as we confirm about 1 week earlier, should be ok for us as we're also excited to meet new friends... u know in retail sales, honestly, very few colleagues can develope to become good friends due to the monetary incentives involve :( so we're really happy to be here :)

i see whether i'll have time to make... but WARNING: this will be the FIRST time i'm making chocolate cake so be prepared to become my guinea pigs muahahaha :notti:

i'm glad to meet all of you here too... :) you know, i have a friend who met her husband on forum! :o

This evening, my diligent ID asked the contractor to come & install the leftover wallpapers. He said he was at my place for housewarming last month & saw I have left over wallpapers kept in the store room. So, he proposed to use them on the walls at the door way between the bedrooms. He texted me and said "don't pay the contractor, he will settle it"!!

hmmmm.... Really a Very nice ID who goes extra miles to please customer although the wall paper is not included in the contract!! :)

your ID 好的没话说!!

*thumbs up*

This evening, my diligent ID asked the contractor to come & install the leftover wallpapers. He said he was at my place for housewarming last month & saw I have left over wallpapers kept in the store room. So, he proposed to use them on the walls at the door way between the bedrooms. He texted me and said "don't pay the contractor, he will settle it"!!

hmmmm.... Really a Very nice ID who goes extra miles to please customer although the wall paper is not included in the contract!! :)

your ID 好的没话说!!

*thumbs up*

Dear footprint,

You are right, my ID is really good....his following up skills is #1...before, during and after renovation!

Here are the progress photographs......

This is where I kept the leftover wallpapers....in the store room!

grq5_549_uc4it.jpg

The installer in-progress....

vdhw_644_uc4it.jpg

So....the before & after pictures..

d5t9_d0f_uc4it.jpg

grq5_ef8_uc4it.jpg

kudos to my ID - Donny, for his extra efforts which made him our extra-ordinary ID!!! :good::thumbs up:

We are excited to meet you too... the other day we were talking abt how come you didn't turn up.

mae29, i am ok on any sundays as long as its not too near to the end of apr. On top of packing to move, there is also easter celebration where i will be super busy in church too. :)

wahahahahaha you have been waiting for very long is it~ :sport-smiley-004: pple usually paiseh to ask mah~ hahaha

i've only been to Teban Garden twice in my life, and never step foot on Pandan Garden before! hahaha this will be a good chance for me to go there~ kekekeke

Hello, all friends here

May I propose 10th April, 2011 (Sunday) afternoon 4:00pm for our gathering? Then, evening around 5:30-6:00pm we can have dinner at nearby coffee shop; there is good "har chiong kai", chicken wings! Yummy!

Hello, all friends here

May I propose 10th April, 2011 (Sunday) afternoon 4:00pm for our gathering? Then, evening around 5:30-6:00pm we can have dinner at nearby coffee shop; there is good "har chiong kai", chicken wings! Yummy!

the timing is ok for me but i don't know how to go leh..... you have to tell me the exact way to go there :)

the timing is ok for me but i don't know how to go leh..... you have to tell me the exact way to go there :)

Can meet at Jurong East MRT...then I arrange with csingeu to pick you up from there to my place. If not, I can go and meet you at JE MRT.

Not a problem....just want you to come!

Can meet at Jurong East MRT...then I arrange with csingeu to pick you up from there to my place. If not, I can go and meet you at JE MRT.

count me in~ :) i think i will need to meet at JE MRT too!

ok ok.... no problem!! 10th should be ok for me... so we arrange again nearer that day on how to go from JE to yr flat.

count me in~ :) i think i will need to meet at JE MRT too!

ok ok.... no problem!! 10th should be ok for me... so we arrange again nearer that day on how to go from JE to yr flat.

Okie...the date & time is set for Sunday 10th April, 4:00pm...My place.

I will sms the address to you nearer to date...I know your memory won't fail, but just in case you accidentally delete it! :unsure:

Now waiting for csingeu & Kobelala to confirm their attendance. :)

Hello, all friends here

Confirm already ? Ok I'll swop my off day with a colleague, will get wife to do so too :sport-smiley-004:

Confirm already ? Ok I'll swop my off day with a colleague, will get wife to do so too :sport-smiley-004:

I go check with my wife first.

I reckon we might be busy over the next few weekends, to source for tiles, WC & sanitary stuffs & lightings, etc.

but if we can make it, we'll definitely go.

I think it's fun and exciting to meet new friends and fellow homemakers. :)

Yes, Yes, it is confirmed on Sunday, 10th April 2011. Make it at 5:00pm so we can chit-chat, look-see look-see, then I treat all to dinner ard 6pm at zhi-char stall at the coffee shop. By the time we finished dinner, it is not too late for May to go back her place, or she can shop at IMM or ViVo City.

Csingeu,

You have been to my place. If you are unable to join us, then after my place, the next gathering will be at your place when your nest is ready, or May's place. Hahaha

BaZi

Finally completed the last lesson & awarded with Certificate of Practice in BaZi!

Those who have learnt this subject will know that it is easy to learn but difficult to interprete. It will take me a while to perfect my skills in reading BaZi charts.

With Feng Shui knowledge, we can apply 'yong shen pei san' for cure & enhancement. I guess I can resume my post on this topic & share it in my blog here. :)

BaZi

Finally completed the last lesson & awarded with Certificate of Practice in BaZi!

Those who have learnt this subject will know that it is easy to learn but difficult to interprete. It will take me a while to perfect my skills in reading BaZi charts.

With Feng Shui knowledge, we can apply 'yong shen pei san' for cure & enhancement. I guess I can resume my post on this topic & share it in my blog here. :)

can you help me read my bazi? :P