Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

Hi,tats cool..u getting ur flat in June.

Mine wud be third quarter.Reno was quoted $22k(Package $14888k)from Joseph, Absolook.Will be viewing the 3D drawings soon.Most reno shops I went to were more or less in the $20k range.Darwin was $40k++..close by was Weiken.

Designs@Absolook was better looking.

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have also signed up with Aaron from Absolook Interior Design. Now its in the mid of renovating. Aaron is very responsive toward my enquiries and doubts. Even in the event he was not able to answer my call, he will follow up within the day. A creative and innovative guy. My BTO flat is in good hand. Our package is 4rm standard package. With some add on, the reno cost about 25K which was pretty comprehensive with all my requirements. Aaron contact number is 96898330.

Edited by WOONALICIA

Pink sapphire,

Do you mind showing me your quotation? I'm also quite that pricing. Hesitating to sign up or not.

If you can my email is imhyeun@naver.com

Many thanks !

Pink sapphire,

Do you mind showing me your quotation? I'm also quite that pricing. Hesitating to sign up or not.

If you can my email is imhyeun@naver.com

Many thanks !

Hi Vivien,

He is reachable at 96898330.

Edited by pinksapphire07

Hi Vivien..

I too can't disclose the details but can give you some ideas abt the cost.

My ID guy is Josheph Fun(9027 5196)

You will need to install

$880(windows grills)+$58o(service yard grills)

4rm bto package is currently $148oo.

Do add in electric works & lights(if ya going for LED lights)

Kitchen only oneside cabinet is inside package 10ft..u need to add on the other side if ya wan.

L-box in rooms are also additionals.

Its will come to $20k++

Cost will depend on what you want.

For lesser cost,go for solid surface(kitchen),normal lights,dont go for featured wall.

Hope this helps.

i signed up with them after reviewing the forum commenting them good and their portfolio look great too.

However the ID assigned to me is a very busy guy and alway drag to show his design for months....(just wonder, am i too gan cheong or its normal) ....Just pray hard he dont drag my renovation work... Better to look for those senior ID.......as i realised those commenting them good is all those senior ID....

Hi Tirimisu, can share your ID name? I slso engage a ID from absolook who seems super busy.. just wanna check if we happen to engage the same ID

Walked into absolook at TH21 , proposed what i required with my floor plan, supposed to get back to me for quotation for 1 week. After 1 week also haven gotten back or call back or msg back.....

Same experience. Pretty active in marketing in the facebook groups for new EC and Condos.

So went to TradeHub 21 to talk to them. Nothing heard from them for more than a month.

Still deciding which Id firm to sign with so I wouldn't mentioned who we spoke to and when.

Generally we found that their carpentry works are average and not so good. Have not seen their tiles work before.

The id we spoke to did not give us the confidence that we can place our House with them. However we are still open and still looking around.

Anybody done with them before? How's their quality of carpentry and tiles work?

i recently met up with an id from absolook (richie). he sounds nice enough and gave a quotation based on the floor plan. After discussion, he said he will update the quotation n let me know. Im hoping his quote is reasonable

i recently met up with an id from absolook (richie). he sounds nice enough and gave a quotation based on the floor plan. After discussion, he said he will update the quotation n let me know. Im hoping his quote is reasonable

good luck! :)

• Like 1