Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deccante

Do Not Buy From Vanhoden Sdn Bhd

I am just buy a set of full leather 4L sofa, a marble dining set, tv cabinet, coffee table, guest room set , mattress and they free carpet, samsung 51" Full HD 3D tv as gift for promotion.

Actually I also very scared after I surfing this forum and know that this furniture shop got so many bad comments. But my wife insisted that survey ALL branded furniture in JB before make the conclusion. After I survey Nova, GuccaItaly, Goosens, Hup Lee , Rustica , Rozel, Lorenzo...then we finally we go Vanhoden. I pretend their regular customer and intend to find Alex, Alice and Eric ( the name that all friends here remind above ) but I found that they are not around in this shop already.

Maybe I and my wife got budget problem , so full house furniture cost RM 15k and so many free gift already attract us. When the things is delivery , although got some thing missed but very thank our directly salesman - KIM , he keep email us and follow up with us and arrange all things in good condition in one week. And I also recommend and bring my sister and friend go visit him. I also show my nervous to him before I buy things from him , but he say a words that I really agree which is " All the guys you named got problem already cant survive in this shop , nothings is 100% but I am sincerely serve you, you can compare until the time you wish to buy, Just make you mind clear " . And one thing shocked me more is he just in this furniture shop already Branch Manager.

Maybe if I got bad experience in this shop I will ask others beware of this shop same as some people. But the good experience this time I also want to share out.

hi, just wonder full house furniture only cost RM15K with so much free gifts? I just book some furniture with them and worry be a victim too. my delivery date is next year Jul. Hope me luck....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agree. The after service of buying from Vanhoden, JB is TERRIBLE AND HORRIBLE. as a Malaysian, i'm very disappointed that a country like this produce **** like this. They request for payment before delivery, FINE. we paid. IN THE END?!!!! What we got was a lousy dirty table (that was meant for a standby) as the table we ordered WASN'T 'IMPORTED' YET. FUNNY. 2 weeks later, they refuse to pick up our calls. when the line finally got through, the push their resposibilities all around, from the MOLEK BRANCH, to MOUNT AUSTIN branch or whatever you call it. NOTHING WORKED OUT IN THE END. ****ed up service, WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLED NAMED, Alan, Yoyo, Miss Loh, Eric. DONT BE EVEN SURPRISED IF THEY ARE USING FAKE IDENTITIES DURING ANSWERING PHONE CALLS. Furniture that cost up to 15k? MY FOOT. what's the point of spending so much money for new furniture when we are not gonna get what we want?! According to Mr Alan, they say their 'boss' is not here. You know what's their business tactic? They drag your time, wasting your patience, until your surrender and finally give up. PFFT. SO IN THE END, ALL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY GOES INTO THEIR BLODDY POCKETS WITHOUT ANY EFFORT. NO WONDER THEIR FURNITURE ARE SO EXPENSIVE AND 'CLASSY' Vanhoden, you should chap lap soon.

Edited by kim12345

i heard from my friends, u often got attracted by their incredibly low priced items, but the furniture quality is sucks :S