Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I want to sleep early too. But just too many things to discuss and I got no one to help me. Ya, discussion with him just get later and later. Hope no more such long nights.... :(

aiyooo.... maybe try to arrange meeting on weekends? but your contractor also very busy during weekend...

actually if there is someone to help, even worse... will be 2 sleepy pple instead of 1... LOL

really kudos to your contractor for the effort to discuss till so late... should give him a "like" :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
marshy, friends78 and supersimon, let's concentrate on those that wants our help and appreciate it. I, for one, would need a shoulder to lean on..... very tiring process these few weeks.

thought i should post it here instead~ :)

*hugz* few more weeks to go! hang it there! :)

or.... go over and sleep on friends78's bed first... since it's so near hahaha :P

or.... go over and sleep on friends78's bed first... since it's so near hahaha :P

Hugs too! Sayang sayang... yah..Your friend moved my Q size bed to my baby's room aka guest room liao.. Come and sleep if you need.. I can on the aircon for u too...

U gals r too late . I already send my encouragement this morn thru fb . Lol

Anyway joke aside , may , renovation is like that de . At one point of time u might even give up and start "anything also ok" attitude . Hold on to Yr determination . U can do it de . We r just a phone call or whatapp away . Need someone to talk / chat/ help just whatapp or call us . Jia you Jia you

Hugs too! Sayang sayang... yah..Your friend moved my Q size bed to my baby's room aka guest room liao.. Come and sleep if you need.. I can on the aircon for u too...

May doesn't use aircon when she sleeps... so friends78 can save some electricity~ :lol:

U gals r too late . I already send my encouragement this morn thru fb . Lol

cher~ trying to show off here~ 8|:P

May doesn't use aircon when she sleeps... so friends78 can save some electricity~ :lol:

cher~ trying to show off here~ 8|:P

The power of fb . So may usually get the 1st sneak preview of my photo then anyone else . I like to ash for her comment on how to improve my photo also. Those she find not good , I will not post at renotalk also . Lol

The power of fb . So may usually get the 1st sneak preview of my photo then anyone else . I like to ash for her comment on how to improve my photo also. Those she find not good , I will not post at renotalk also . Lol

wahahaha you can still post here mah, then more pple can comment :D

i missed the days when i could still use FB in office.... SIGH.

May, Look out for today's Straits Times, World Section first page... Samsung LED Full HD TV 55" only $1999. Just nice for your feature wall! Hurry down to Suntec.... Ha! Ha! Me bad company...always ask u to buy things...

ya, i saw that... but the best or perfect for me is 60". But $1999 is really tempting leh... argghh..... i will go suntec to have a look on sunday.

aiyooo.... maybe try to arrange meeting on weekends? but your contractor also very busy during weekend...

actually if there is someone to help, even worse... will be 2 sleepy pple instead of 1... LOL

really kudos to your contractor for the effort to discuss till so late... should give him a "like" :lol:

Anyway joke aside , may , renovation is like that de . At one point of time u might even give up and start "anything also ok" attitude . Hold on to Yr determination . U can do it de . We r just a phone call or whatapp away . Need someone to talk / chat/ help just whatapp or call us . Jia you Jia you

thanks to all your encouragements!!! i feel so much better... maybe i slept too late so that is why a bit "sianz" with my renovation. But i salute my contractor and his assistant. both of them came to talk to me until 2am then while he was driving home, he still called me. at 2.30am!!!! he says the wardrobe should be body as wood grains and door as orange laminate. I wanted something different where body is orange laminate while the door is wood grain laminate. i guess its just too much of a different.

its ok, i don't need friends78 place cos they came to look for me at amk, not my new place.... hehehehe.... so not a problem!!

May, Look out for today's Straits Times, World Section first page... Samsung LED Full HD TV 55" only $1999. Just nice for your feature wall! Hurry down to Suntec.... Ha! Ha! Me bad company...always ask u to buy things...

hahahaha you're not being bad mah... you're sharing good deals with friends that's all~ :lol:

ya, i saw that... but the best or perfect for me is 60". But $1999 is really tempting leh... argghh..... i will go suntec to have a look on sunday.

worth considering leh... 55" and 60", 5-in diff only but price big difference, almost enough for you to buy 2 KitchenAid~ hahahaha :P

wahahaha you can still post here mah, then more pple can comment :D

i missed the days when i could still use FB in office.... SIGH.

That's why I need iPhone. Or else I will never go on fb to check on all status. :) especially photos taken by Supersimon are something I look forward to. But he have to put his camera away for few weeks till it's time to take pic of my flat. Haha....

hahahaha you're not being bad mah... you're sharing good deals with friends that's all~ :lol:

worth considering leh... 55" and 60", 5-in diff only but price big difference, almost enough for you to buy 2 KitchenAid~ hahahaha :P

Ya I know... So tempting!!! Sunday will go see. Maybe that 5" will not have that much of price different? Seldom see advertised pricing for 60" leh.

Ya I know... So tempting!!! Sunday will go see. Maybe that 5" will not have that much of price different? Seldom see advertised pricing for 60" leh.

maybe the demand for 60" is small cos most HDBs can't put such a big one anyway.... hahaha :lol:

maybe the demand for 60" is small cos most HDBs can't put such a big one anyway.... hahaha :lol:

of course can put in 60" Tv. mine house is not the biggest (ie its only a 4 room flat). Those bigger than mine will be able to fit in that tv too... hehehehe.... or else how to get projector tv? Projector tv is even bigger loh... hahahaha..

i am so stressed at work leh... don't think i can work with my new boss..... she expect me to work till 10pm daily leh.... i am goig to faint soon.

of course can put in 60" Tv. mine house is not the biggest (ie its only a 4 room flat). Those bigger than mine will be able to fit in that tv too... hehehehe.... or else how to get projector tv? Projector tv is even bigger loh... hahahaha..

i am so stressed at work leh... don't think i can work with my new boss..... she expect me to work till 10pm daily leh.... i am goig to faint soon.

10pm?? That is crazy lor.

N yes, re-charge over weekend so as to meet more challenges, whether work or renovation k?

:)