Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Schutzstaffel

Rozel Furniture @ Amk

Anybody bot furnitures from them b4 ? Went to their sale yesterday. Their store was opened till 2am. The salesperson quoted me $2988 for a set of sofa, coffee table, dining set & tv console.

Any comments abt this company ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i just returned from there just now. Some1 i think their so called manager served me. Was very pushy and kept pushing us to commit to the sale. Also when we went to see their mattress kept pushing other unknown brands to me, got a feeling that those brands gives a higher commission from that particular brand. Immediately change face when i say i need to consider and start giving a lot of attitude. When i politely ask whether he have a name card so that i can look for him after i decided, he said " i give you my name card also no use, next time u come i wont give you the discount you wanted. Dun waste my time!" I was like "........"

My wife told me this will be the firt and last time we will be going there. Price is also very expensive as compared to S&C and melvin from S&C is more knowledgable and very approachable as i asked a lot of questions.

Totally not recomended. No wonder such a big showroom is almost empty. This kinda attitude could not go far.

i just returned from there just now. Some1 i think their so called manager served me. Was very pushy and kept pushing us to commit to the sale. Also when we went to see their mattress kept pushing other unknown brands to me, got a feeling that those brands gives a higher commission from that particular brand. Immediately change face when i say i need to consider and start giving a lot of attitude. When i politely ask whether he have a name card so that i can look for him after i decided, he said " i give you my name card also no use, next time u come i wont give you the discount you wanted. Dun waste my time!" I was like "........"

My wife told me this will be the first and last time we will be going there. Price is also very expensive as compared to S&C and melvin from S&C is more knowledgable and very approachable as i asked a lot of questions.

Totally not recommended. No wonder such a big showroom is almost empty. This kinda attitude could not go far.

Yeah, the showroom was pretty empty when we went yesterday too.... The salesperson serving us had a change of her service attitude when we told her we are just viewing today and thus not buying....

Btw, where is S&C?

Hi Schutzstaffel,

S&C is at ang mo kio. Another place you can consider is Hommage. Look for Eric. He's knowledgable and helpful, prices are reasonable and can customize bedframe and sofa. You can google hommage trading for their website and contact. Happy shopping...

Yeah, the showroom was pretty empty when we went yesterday too.... The salesperson serving us had a change of her service attitude when we told her we are just viewing today and thus not buying....

Btw, where is S&C?

Hi Schutzstaffel,

S&C is at ang mo kio. Another place you can consider is Hommage. Look for Eric. He's knowledgable and helpful, prices are reasonable and can customize bedframe and sofa. You can google hommage trading for their website and contact. Happy shopping...

Ok. Thanks for the tip. There are way too many furniture malls/shops in S'pore liao. Making me so confused. I have visited Furniture Mall @ Beach Rd so far, IFC is next on my list.

Any other places I can go besides S&C and Hommage Trading ?

Hihi,

True. Too many furniture malls/shops around, sometimes you see the same or smiliar design at different shops at different price. When you ask they why is that so, they will tell u, materials different lah, quality not the same lah...etc. I listened to all these until I'm sick and tired and confused when I'm doing my furniture shopping. Sometimes, the sales person are so good that they seem to able to hypnotize u and make you pay for somethings which are over-priced.

So far I only know about these 2 shops that offer reasonable price and nice design.

Why I ended buying from Hommage is very simple. I was around that area for lunch when I came across Hommage. I saw they seliing Tempur mattress which I been wanting to buy. So I went in to check out the price.

Next is the dining set which I saw in IFC but I didn't get it cos it's above my budget and I'm still considering it. When I saw the same design at Hommage, I was quoted a lower price. As usually I asked why such diff in price. Eric explained himself and I see the picture.

Why should consumers like us pay more for brand and location?!

Eg: a can of coke cost 60cents at supermarket, $1.20 at coffeeshop/hawker centre. at resturants it cost $3. Well, it's the same coke we talking about rite?

Maybe at 60cent it's at room temperature. At $1.20, it comes with ice. At $3 it is servered in glass with a slice of lemon. But end of the day, it is still the same coke from the same company and same factory.

My advise is simple: buy within your budget.

: don be carried away by brands

: don discriminate smaller shop or their location

: don expect 100% perfect in furniture

Well, that's all I have to share from my experience. All the best in your shopping. Have fun...

Ok. Thanks for the tip. There are way too many furniture malls/shops in S'pore liao. Making me so confused. I have visited Furniture Mall @ Beach Rd so far, IFC is next on my list.

Any other places I can go besides S&C and Hommage Trading ?

I strongly recommend S&C...Was there few hours ago, got great deal from them. Both bosses were good, friendly,not pushy, best of all...They gave sincere comments...

Got from them a Sofa, Dinner Table & Balcony Chairs Set...

Sofa.jpg

Sofa set - Actual colour bought is black in colour - Half Leather

DinningTable.jpg

Dining Table

DiningChair.jpg

Dining Chair

BalconySet.jpg

Balcony Chairs Set

Edited by 4180

Hi 4180,

Is your sofa from Univonna? I saw the same design at their Genting Lane outlet and the sales person quoted me $1450 (half leather).

I like your dining chair ;)

Your balcony chair is a good buy. Is the cushion cover water-resistence and washable? It's made of metal or alummium? N can we choose colour for the chair and cushion?

thks

Hi 4180,

Is your sofa from Univonna? I saw the same design at their Genting Lane outlet and the sales person quoted me $1450 (half leather).

I like your dining chair ;)

Your balcony chair is a good buy. Is the cushion cover water-resistence and washable? It's made of metal or alummium? N can we choose colour for the chair and cushion?

thks

midoli>>Yup. Mine was quoted @ $1600, for a recliner, 2 single and the day seat

Never really asked about the balcony chair...it just caught my wify's and my eyes, and we ordered it immediately..

However, i believe the cushion can be changed..

midoli>>Yup. Mine was quoted @ $1600, for a recliner, 2 single and the day seat

Never really asked about the balcony chair...it just caught my wify's and my eyes, and we ordered it immediately..

However, i believe the cushion can be changed..

Just a word of caution for u, I have a bad experience with Univonna products....check ur furniture very very carefully before u accept the goods..

Coz that time when they deliver the sofa to me, one of the leg is missing, and I still need to tell them. Plus the condition of the TV console have turn yellowish...

What the reason they gave me??? Coz all their furniture is all wrap up, so they din bother to check and juz off it goes. So I am wondering what is their QA manager is doing all this while???

I wont be returning to Univonna again in my life....ever.

Anybody bot furnitures from them b4 ? Went to their sale yesterday. Their store was opened till 2am. The salesperson quoted me $2988 for a set of sofa, coffee table, dining set & tv console.

Any comments abt this company ?

There is another Rozel Furniture newly open at Toh Guan Road area, opp IMM, perhaps you can check out the prices over there as well.

Haven't bought any stuff from them, but if you need any recommendation or advice, perhaps you can check with the sales personnel Zhong Yi. He has been very helpful to us when we have enquiries on the dimensions and design of the furniture. He has continued to provide his good customer service to us (by showing us to the various new arrivals and diff kind of unique designs etc) when we have expressed that we may not buy from him, unlike the rest in the shop.

i went there yesterday n this young guy called Alvin served us. he is quite a friendly guy n not pushy. it was raining heavily when we were leaving n they let us use their back door to exit which is nearer to our car. He even waited for us at the exit for my wife n kid to board the car before going in.

in the end we did not get anything from them. btw if i want to get a 3+2 or L-shape sofa with PU leather n wooden legs, possible to get below $1000?

Sharing my experience with Rozel and S&C Furniture

Rozel

-Personally do not like the shopping experience in AMK...staffs really lack the necessary skill in handling customers...they really tryng to hard-sell!! No way can this behaviour be acceptable especially nowadays customers are more savvy and knowlegable.

-Went to Sungei Kadut branch and at least the staffs are not so irritating. They will tag around you but would not hardsell u. They make u feel more like they are there to answer your questions . Have ordered a sofa set from them for my mum and paid abt 30% deposit..a bit too much n shd have just pay 10 to 20% first. Anyway, nobody called me up to confirm the time of delivery. Nevertheless, i called up the logistic and the lady prom to chk abd call me back. Indeed she called me back within 5 mins to confirm the arrival of my sofa in Singapore and told me that another co-worker will call me back for arrangement of time. He called me back within an hour and arrangement done. So far so good and i shall wait and update about the sofa condition and delivery.

S&C

-Very very good experience with May and Melvin.Both husband and wife display very good customer service skill and patience towards me and my mum. Refuse to let me buy furnitures until i show them my floor plan and measurements of different areaas as she does not want me to get the wrong items for my mum house. After that, both of them really spent time to select and match the items for us. In the end, we got the dining table with chairs, TV console, coffee table,shoe rack and 3 mattresses from them. My mum, who is a fussy buyer really like it very much. All items are to be selected through catalog and too bad i alrdy bot my sofa if not will get it from them. But the problem with buying sofa is that u need to feel,touch and sit on it before u can decide on it. Thats the thing u need to consider when u want to buy from catalog.

saw a sofa from rozel (toh guan), the clean L shape looking sofa and seatings are with spring, comes with ottoman. price around 1.8k. warranty 3yrs on frame and 1yr overall. manufactured in malaysia. guy willing to change material to better quality ones without top up of $200. but the fabric base of the sofa is not detachable for wash. cushion yes but not the frame i guess.

anyone has gotten anything from rozel who can share the review of their quality?