Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Hi all,

Anyone tried Living Arts Design Gallery before? Interested in their Kitchen package, but can't find relevant info about them on forum.

Many thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Anyone tried Living Arts Design Gallery before? Interested in their Kitchen package, but can't find relevant info about them on forum.

Many thanks!

No one using them?

Went to them for quotation but in the end didn't choose them. Read my blog for the details.

Thanks for sharing!

Your quote seemed reasonable as well, how's the workmanship?

Thanks for sharing!

Your quote seemed reasonable as well, how's the workmanship?

You mean with my current ID?

My renovation is completed and all was well. ID was responsible throughout the renovation and workmanship was great. Any defects you see, just report to the ID and he'll get it fixed asap.

If you want me to intro him to you, feel free to PM me. I've intro a few forumers to him liao. :yamseng:

Any 1 else has engaged Living Art? Coz i have just got a quotation from them and would like to find out more abt them.

Pls do comment.

Thanks!

Anybody engaged Living Art Design Gallery before? How are their workmanship and service?

I got a quote from them which is quite attractive but worried about their workmanship and service as there are no reviews on this firm in RenoTalk.

Anybody engaged Living Art Design Gallery before? How are their workmanship and service?

I got a quote from them which is quite attractive but worried about their workmanship and service as there are no reviews on this firm in RenoTalk.

Any comments?

See the promo

http://www.livingart.com.sg/promotion.aspx

comprehensive?

Edited by zhiz

Any 1 else has engaged Living Art? Coz i have just got a quotation from them and would like to find out more abt them.

Pls do comment.

Thanks!

hi, jeremylm

did u engaged living art finally? i got their quote n quite attractive with the reno plan, hope to know more abt them too. can share urs experience? thanks

kelly

hihi.... dear home owners, i do have a few good ids whom i work with and their design are not bad... maybe u would like to let them give u a quote?? feel free to pm me... btw would u like to do ur kitchen top and vanity top with solid surface??

cheers

Finally i choose Living Art Gallery TPY for my hse reno, renovation work has been started almost 1mth le, for the workmanship all I can say ~ so far so good! Job done fast and efficiency... appreciate the work done by them. It is recommended to you all..:P

feel free to check my reno-blog as below lo...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=602&