Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Hi to all,

Anyone engaged them before? ---> Living art design gallery..

Greatly appreciated for any advices...

Thanks

&

Regards,

Ant

fren din have a good experience but the bedok branch closed down since...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Zhiz,

Thanks for the info but did your fren really dun like the services or the worksmanship provided?

Anyone have more comments about them??

Thanks for reading :)

Ant

Hi Zhiz,

Thanks for the info but did your fren really dun like the services or the worksmanship provided?

Anyone have more comments about them??

Thanks for reading :)

Ant

could be linked to id...who din provide enough support and my fren has to point out all the retification and even draw out a time schedule for the id to ensure jobs are done. found hidden holes under the sink cabinet not covered up as well. also some things installed without informing owner.

maybe could be also my fren is more picky....

they did provide a low price package thats why fren chose them. after my fren experience i looked elsewhere instead.

Finally i choose livingart design gallery for my new bto at boon lay meadows...since last yr jun i been looking ard for best reasonable prices for my bto flat...i use to see 3 hse plus their workmanship in my area...so far so gd...nw they start reno my hse 4room flat...come into package for 4room flat=$7888...

Hi , my house was done by Living Art Design too. Nice experience with the ID. Mine is a resale 4 room flat. Price are reasonable as i have been asking around for about 4 to 5 quotations but most of the IDs quoted above my budget( got budget constraint) was happy to met this ID from Living Art through my colleague's recomendation. He is experience and patience throughout the whole process(during quotation stage) because he has to revised quotation for me afew times. As for workmanship, me and my hubby are very happy and most importantly we got back our house on time .Maybe you guys can try out my this ID(Thomas819****)
Cheers!

Finally i choose livingart design gallery for my new bto at boon lay meadows...since last yr jun i been looking ard for best reasonable prices for my bto flat...i use to see 3 hse plus their workmanship in my area...so far so gd...nw they start reno my hse 4room flat...come into package for 4room flat=$7888...

Hi,

Have you started your renovation already? I have shortlisted Living Art as well.. but intend to read more comments/review before any selection.

Thanks

Hii ther...nw stil in progress...my id also same as d above mention thomas experience id more then 16yrs in tis line..very friendly person n cn share wit u some tips as well..tis coming sat i wil come over to my places n take some photo abt their progress n workmanship...if u're interested to see some of their photo let mi knw,i wil upload n share wit others....

Dear Forummer,

I had engaged Living Art Design Gallery as my ID too.

Overall, I am pretty happy with my ID...The whole process was going smooth and he always have a sense of responsibility towards the whole renovation process....Good guy, easy going person and a reasonable renovation cost charge.....Whoever is interested, I am here to share his contact to you guys.

Thomas Ng

thomasng@livingart.com.sg

You can also visit my renotall - blog too. I had shared some photos there. My blog is a follow

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/blog/1388/entry-7853-my-renowith-living-art-design-gallery/

Another sharing session,

We have been looking and searching around for an ID. Initially, we cannot decide if we should get a contractor or an ID until one of my friend told me the problem that she faced when dealing with a contractor. Well, I am not saying every contractor will give a headache but I am more on visual person. I need to see drawing =)

I sent an email to few IDs and got few quotations, after we did some comparison, we shortlisted 2 IDs. One of them is The Living Arts. We met Thomas and we were comfortably sharing our idea and budget with him. However, we don’t want to commit ourselves since we hasn’t meet up with another company.

To shorten my story, we decided to sign on the dotted line with the Living Arts. The renovation started almost immediately and Thomas was quickly helping us to arrange his workers to come down do hacking and applying the permit with HDB.

Efficient, helpful, patience, and he give us genuine input when we came out with an idea. He will tell us if our idea is working or give us his advice on improving it. Our renovation is done on 03 Jul and he was kind enough to drop us a message telling us to call him if we find any problems with the house.

Alright, that is his personal traits. Now comes to his workmanships. He came with different group of workers, for hacking is Indian, tiles is Chinese, plumber is Malaysian. So far, except that the grouts in the toilet tiles that left yellowish, which they tried to apply the second layered. And the way they placed the wall tiles at the entrance to kitchen is off cantered. Other than that, personally, we are happy with their service and quality of work.

i regretted chosing this contractor.. my kitchen tempered glass door exploded.. causing 3 of myfamily members to be sent to hospital.. i wonder i they gave us low quality tempered glass door...its not even one year..we lodge a complaint with CAse, now waitin for outcome..

i regretted chosing this contractor.. my kitchen tempered glass door exploded.. causing 3 of myfamily members to be sent to hospital.. i wonder i they gave us low quality tempered glass door...its not even one year..we lodge a complaint with CAse, now waitin for outcome..

Wow sorry to hear that. May I know which ID is it?