Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hpoo

Any One Tried Designer Guy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
please clear your mailbox. its full and i cannot send anything to you.

Hi,

I would like to hear feedbacks and comments about them too. Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone has feedback and comment on designer guy? Thanks.

Dear everyone,

anyone engaged Designer Guy Group for hdb renovation before?

Thanks in advance for reply/advice!

Hi, just complete my renovation with them two weeks ago. Everything went smoothly for me. My ID Andrew was patient, quick-witted, diligence & responsible. Hope you get your ideal interior firm soon. Good luck!!! :)

just completed my reno with designer guy. Andrew is the boss. impressed with the outcome... my unit is a 1+study, he converted most of the unused space into storage & practical areas... like concealed dining table in the kitchen, additional display shelves in the bathroom & adequate storage in the tiny study room whilst still allowing a bed to be fitted in. my unit is only 624 sft so v happy with the outcome!

His price is reasonable because he uses better quality items.

Hello people,

I am awaiting for my new 3room bto and I am already sourcing out for Interior Designers, and seen and heard few good reviews on Andrew from Designer Guys.

Anyone have their contact information?? and how is their pricing like?

:lol: :lol:I just completed my renovation with Designer Guy Group last week and Andrew is my ID.

My hubby and I are quite satisfied with the outcome.

My unit is 3 room resale flat. He suggested us to hack the walls in between kitchen and living room. That's make our room looks more spacious.

Overall, we give him 9 pt out 10.

hehe....

i have been staying at my place for 4.5 years and nothing broken yet..... i would say that designer guys are definitely a good choice.

i know of some friends where they place is slowly becoming apart even though they might live in it shorter time than me. so good quality is very important for renovation.

i haven't been to this site for years and just came to have a look on what is happening. hahaha... kay poh.....

I recently just went to their new showroom at Ubi Techpark, talked to the boss and have a 1 hr discussion with them with my floorplan. 
I can say I am pretty comfortable with the way they work. As I am still deciding who to go with, but they are in a higher priority in my list ;) 

After reading all the good reviews, I signed up with Designer Guy Group, Andrew Loh. It was the worst decision of my life. 

After receiving my first deposit 15% and second progressive payment 25%, he did not complete tilling and wet works but was already chasing for third progressive payment of yet another 25%. Prior to this there were already occasions where he emailed for price increase or demanded for full 94% payment (6% withheld until handover).

Of course I did not agree to his payment demands but now he turned the tables around and accused me of not making progressive payments on time despite his many reminders and initiated to terminate the contract. This was accompanied by a final bill for the current state of work he deem as completed amounting to almost 80% of the original contract price. Consequently my house was left in shambles and open to the elements. Stray cats have entered the premise as area wasn't cordoned off properly; leaving behind faeces. My neighbour has also complained about mosquitoes and tried contacting him to come maintain/clean the work site to no avail. He also damaged an adjourning/sharing wall belonging to my neighbor with no intention of making good as at point of writing

I feel that the contract/quotation signed is skewed towards his favor as there were no handover date specified or compensation terms for work delay/stoppage.

We are no longer on talking terms and I have lost all trust and confidence in this ID who did not complete the renovation. 

Edited by Jamesjanise