Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

It doesn't look as bad as some others. At least all the windows seem like nice from the pictures.

And the flooring looks like marble. Not sure though b

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah first time here and saw my name being mentioned... hee hee... bro it's okie to stalk~ that's the whole point of having a t-blog rite... let other pple read your encounters hahaha :lol:

anyway, welcome to RT and Henner Club~ :yeah:

my 4-room is 105 sqm, 1 sqm smaller than yours :lol: but okie la, it's the same size as the new 5-room!

your home condition doesn't look really horrendous like some others :P but i guess it's like my house... looks not too bad but everything is actually falling apart liao... haha~

We actually wanted to get at least a 5-room but the valuation is way too high even for a 4 room... Can't afford so better stick to 4room.... Sigh...

Huat ah!!! so did u throw ong lai??? :D good luck for your reno...

Got! Rolled ong lai, bought banana, apples & some fruits to place it in the living room...Throw rice & green beans everywhere... BUT still never strike 4D leh....Kekekeke

It doesn't look as bad as some others. At least all the windows seem like nice from the pictures.

And the flooring looks like marble. Not sure though b

They tied string on the grille cos the locks are broken...Was thinking to keep it but upon close inspection...Sigh... cannot make it leh.....

wah first time here and saw my name being mentioned... hee hee... bro it's okie to stalk~ that's the whole point of having a t-blog rite... let other pple read your encounters hahaha :lol:

anyway, welcome to RT and Henner Club~ :yeah:

my 4-room is 105 sqm, 1 sqm smaller than yours :lol: but okie la, it's the same size as the new 5-room!

your home condition doesn't look really horrendous like some others :P but i guess it's like my house... looks not too bad but everything is actually falling apart liao... haha~

Thks for the welcome! Yes, everything falling apart... Can't save on reno cost... Sigh... Maybe cut down on carpentry works....

They tied string on the grille cos the locks are broken...Was thinking to keep it but upon close inspection...Sigh... cannot make it leh.....

Change grille loh, no need to change windows.

Thks for the welcome! Yes, everything falling apart... Can't save on reno cost... Sigh... Maybe cut down on carpentry works....

if only lock spoilt can just change the lock, but i hope your situation is not like mine:-

at first i also thought i can keep the windows... then... look closely... alamak, this part going to fall off, that part already spoilt... my windows were 13 yrs old :wacko:

in the end, decided to part with close to $5k to replace everything~ :( grilles can change any time, but windows can only be changed during reno~

if only lock spoilt can just change the lock, but i hope your situation is not like mine:-

at first i also thought i can keep the windows... then... look closely... alamak, this part going to fall off, that part already spoilt... my windows were 13 yrs old :wacko:

in the end, decided to part with close to $5k to replace everything~ :( grilles can change any time, but windows can only be changed during reno~

Yes windows are so ex!! I was quite happy when I went to inspect my windows the other day. Other than a bit dusty, it was in very good condition. But I like white powder coated windows so now not sure will change or not.

Yeah . She is my real Sis :)

Btw marsh , friend78 is a she :P not he ... Lol

The 1st thing that come to my mind when she told me she want to renovate , I think of Henry and mr yeak . As this are the 2 person who I saw they good workmanship with the price :)

Sis ! Use frickr ! I can't view imageshark photo at my company . It a rule for henner . Flickr flickr flickr .... Lol

So excited to see how henry going to transform Yr house . Yr budget is twice as mine . Sure 2x nicer then mine :P

Rich sister vs poor bro :(

Hi Hi!Welcome to RT!I am friend of ur bro,used to talk here,but now lesser le.

Wow!u are living very near to me lei,haha :D

No lah . In my heart u still my good good Reno buddy . I even ask my Sis to quote Yr name when she ask for quote from mr yeak :)

I promise I will come back renotalk more often when I clear my busy work stuff ....

Hi Hi!Welcome to RT!I am friend of ur bro,used to talk here,but now lesser le.

Wow!u are living very near to me lei,haha :D

Thanks for the welcome! How near? Next block? Kekekeke

friends78's bro = Simon ??? :o

Yes, same set of parents. I'm his sister...age older but look younger ... Ha! Ha! Just joking on the look...

you all know each other very well? from chatting on renotalk? :jawdrop:

Real brother, same surname:)

Sis ! Use frickr ! I can't view imageshark photo at my company . It a rule for henner . Flickr flickr flickr .... Lol

So excited to see how henry going to transform Yr house . Yr budget is twice as mine . Sure 2x nicer then mine :P

Will try to change to flickr if free lah... Yesterday just explore and tried on colour.. Must give chance to newcomer leh... For someone who is so strict with his money and can walk up and down along the street just to save on a few $$$ and invested in shares compared to the sister who just spend & spend with no bal in savings... who is richer? Hee.... Hee....

Edited by friends78

Yeah . She is my real Sis :)

Btw marsh , friend78 is a she :P not he ... Lol

The 1st thing that come to my mind when she told me she want to renovate , I think of Henry and mr yeak . As this are the 2 person who I saw they good workmanship with the price :)

aiyo from the nickname how to tell is he or she~ :P eh i thought you mentioned before (last month maybe?) your bro is asking Henry for quote? or i remember wrongly? oops :lol:

you all know each other very well? from chatting on renotalk? :jawdrop:

erm ya we know each other on renotalk... LOL... Simon is the one who intro Henry to me mah :D

Yes, same set of parents. I'm his sister...age older but look younger ... Ha! Ha! Just joking on the look...

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Will try to change to flickr if free lah... Yesterday just explore and tried on colour.. Must give chance to newcomer leh... For someone who is so strict with his money and can walk up and down along the street just to save on a few $$$ and invested in shares compared to the sister who just spend & spend with no bal in savings... who is richer? Hee.... Hee....

ask your bro to invest for you la! :lol:

Wait long long loh... He always earned liao then say... All the good tips all went to his pocket alone hor....

tsk tsk tsk... simon how can you not help your sis :no: