Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

was over at HN millenia walk on sat...eyeing a few appliances...

1) LG GR-B208BVQ Refrigerator

64024086.jpg

anyone using side by side fridge??? need certain clearance to open fully the doors...my fridge slot has 2 walls so the fridge door cannot be flushed with the wall surface as i got to push it out to make sure doors can be opened fully...

2) Electrolux washing machine EWF10741

35865306.jpg

Anyone using Electrolux washing machine??? we are looking at EWF10741...any feedback???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
was over at HN millenia walk on sat...eyeing a few appliances...

1) LG GR-B208BVQ Refrigerator

64024086.jpg

anyone using side by side fridge??? need certain clearance to open fully the doors...my fridge slot has 2 walls so the fridge door cannot be flushed with the wall surface as i got to push it out to make sure doors can be opened fully...

Hehe. I am eyeing this too.

Can it fit through HDB door?

Nice! Anyone using this, please feedback!

This was one of those that was recommended by the sales person in AH. I wanted to get this if i didn't see the one by Hitachi. so, this was my 3rd choice and yes, it can fit through HDB door without problem. As long as without door dimension is less than 650mm, then it will be able to fit through even the oldest hdb door.

This was one of those that was recommended by the sales person in AH. I wanted to get this if i didn't see the one by Hitachi. so, this was my 3rd choice and yes, it can fit through HDB door without problem. As long as without door dimension is less than 650mm, then it will be able to fit through even the oldest hdb door.

that's great! I thought I need to reselect the fridge. haha.

LazyBum9, sorry to hijack your thread. hehe. Everything shortlisted?

Happy for you man. We were supposed to get city view but in the end we didn't! must be exciting now as the date for key collection draws near!

Should be ok ba..salesman only warned me about full opening clearance requirements of doors...anyway i plan to measure my lift and door to make sure and leave no room for error... ;)

Happy for you man. We were supposed to get city view but in the end we didn't! must be exciting now as the date for key collection draws near!

no prob luvalist...when are u buying???mayb we can buy together to get better pricing...

do u mean as long door NOT less than 650mm...so u got the hitachi one???which model???why is LG 3rd choice???can share your decision making thoughts???

oh ya...counting down to 29 Jan 2011... :dribble:

do u mean as long door NOT less than 650mm...so u got the hitachi one???which model???why is LG 3rd choice???can share your decision making thoughts???

For fridge, they can dismantle the fridge door if the main door/lift door cannot fit through. For side by side fridge, usually with doors is abt 720mm but without that door is 600mm. When u look at the dimension, look for without doors dimension.

Hdb main door is abt 650mm to 680mm for old flats. So if yr fridge without doors is less than 650mm then not a problem.

It's my 3rd choice cos 1st choice, was sharp 4 doors (without doors 720mm so cannot go through my main door). 2nd choice was hitachi 3 doors which are 600mm without doors. If this also cannot then LG will be my 3rd choice.

Why? Cos the looks and feel of LG is better than the samsung of the similar liters and price. :)

oh ya...counting down to 29 Jan 2011... :dribble:

Congrats... getting nearer... My resale block is just next to yours... Can go to your place to see see look look? I cldn't purchase CV as I haven't reached the 5 years stay of my BTO flat at that time... By the time I can buy, the developer told me that they reached the Chinese quota... Till today, it is still one of my biggest regrets...

Congrats... getting nearer... My resale block is just next to yours... Can go to your place to see see look look? I cldn't purchase CV as I haven't reached the 5 years stay of my BTO flat at that time... By the time I can buy, the developer told me that they reached the Chinese quota... Till today, it is still one of my biggest regrets...

i know so many new neighbours from here..... resale also not bad.. at least you will have another chance to buy a new flat later on.

For fridge, they can dismantle the fridge door if the main door/lift door cannot fit through. For side by side fridge, usually with doors is abt 720mm but without that door is 600mm. When u look at the dimension, look for without doors dimension.

Hdb main door is abt 650mm to 680mm for old flats. So if yr fridge without doors is less than 650mm then not a problem.

It's my 3rd choice cos 1st choice, was sharp 4 doors (without doors 720mm so cannot go through my main door). 2nd choice was hitachi 3 doors which are 600mm without doors. If this also cannot then LG will be my 3rd choice.

Why? Cos the looks and feel of LG is better than the samsung of the similar liters and price. :)

icic...thanks for the enlightenment...

sure...i'll be around on 30 Jan from 1030am to meet contractors...if u can make it, pm me ur contact...

sure...i'll be around on 30 Jan from 1030am to meet contractors...if u can make it, pm me ur contact...

congrats once again. 3 more days to key collection.. my friend is in blk 7.... hehe... key collection next mth..

Hi hi, where did you get your ice cream maker and how much is it? I went to courts yesterday but couldn't find it.

i got from Mega at Kallang Leisure Park...