Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twg

Renovation Company In Yishun

Hi all,

I'm new here in this forum. Currently looking for a contractor to do up my new resale unit in Yishun. I came across a few firms at Yishun central blk 900+. Not sure which one of them is really reliable and affordable? Can anyone staying in Yishun or who happened to engage any of these firms for their own reno help to enlighten me?

Thanks a lot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try this guy,

ID : Mr Yeak

Basic Image & Design Pte Ltd

Block 292,Yishun Street 22

#01-291,Singapore (760292)

Tel : 9238-9340

One of the forumer used him & commented that his workmanship is good & price is cheap.

No need lah, but it would be good if your ID is located in the same area as yours, so that when you are not happy with his work, just walk over to his office & bang tables :notti:

• Like 1

Hi Cuteone,

There is a lot of good renovation contractors at YS One, 1 Yishun Street 23, almost every floor are the factories of contractor. But don't go to the wrond one in #05-46 which is run by Singapore Most Contractor Couple. U will cry. They sometimes call themselves De Palmco Pte Ltd or Palmco Services. You can read more about them at www.aaronseahkngeng.blogspot.com :disturb:

You may which to contact 6775 0883 as this renovation company is good & they always give good services with good price. They reno my flat 1 year back & still give me services as & when i needs them.

Don't need to be need your house as this contractor use to be in Balestier, far from my house but they can come to my house & see so that they can give good price to me. haha....

Hi all, can anyone recommend me contractors in yishun that are reasonable and good? Do not want to travel so far to engage a contractor

Hi all, can anyone recommend me contractors in yishun that are reasonable and good? Do not want to travel so far to engage a contractor

hihi i think you can try Kang Sheng Renovation Contractor its at yishun st 81 i think. Try look for arthur if you prefer english speaking 91894753 (he is the one providing the quotation and liasing the email communications ) . I met with Mr Foo (90288606) initially as he is the actual guy doing the job but he speaks mandarin only. I've yet to try his work cause i've no time to start my reno and i'm still deciding on my 'design and concept' before asking him to come down again for another round of quotation..=XX But he is recommended by my colleague who had just completed her house and mum's office and so far his quote is one of the most reasonable one to me. :) Not super cheap but i dun feel parang at least ahahha =X

Good luck! :)

Can try the renovation firm at blk 925, Randy Construction...

He did my house, can visit my T-blog to view his works...

Super responsible guy, woul only advise you on things that needs to be done, those 'extra' things that is useless, he would advise you to re-consider....

Super saver type of contractor...as for pricing, he offer the best quote during my ID selection process...

How about Tay Heng Long reno ? Anyone engage them before and have any reviews? They are situated right beside the escalator at yishun interchange there. =)

Can try the renovation firm at blk 925, Randy Construction...

Super responsible guy, woul only advise you on things that needs to be done, those 'extra' things that is useless, he would advise you to re-consider....

Super saver type of contractor...as for pricing, he offer the best quote during my ID selection process...

Hiya!

We've shortlisted Randy Construction too as we find him a honest and sincere guy.

Haven't started on quotes comparison though. =)

Btw, I can't seem to find your t-blog..

Is it still there?

Thanks!

You can go to Basic Image Interior Design at block 292 yishun st 22.

<!--quoteo(post=612163:date=Feb 19 2011, 08:33 AM:name=4180)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4180 @ Feb 19 2011, 08:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=612163"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Can try the renovation firm at blk 925, Randy Construction...

Super saver type of contractor...as for pricing, he offer the best quote during my ID selection process...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hiya!

We've shortlisted Randy Construction too as we find him a honest and sincere guy.

Haven't started on quotes comparison though. =)

Btw, I can't seem to find your <b>t-blog</b>..

Is it still there?

Thanks!

Search under T-blog for my nick...it's at the bottom few...

Hi Hi,

Is Randy Construction a HDB Registered?

I seems to unable to find this company in the HDB website ...

Thanks ...

I think he register under another company. you can ask him for his licence when you visit him.