Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

What Brand Of Wc (toilet Bowl)?

let me share my experience regarding this toilet bowl i'm not really sure that it is baron or magnum,install already but forgot what's the brand but i bought it @ upper serangoon road,let me go home and check my wc brand for you guys, but i still remember the website, it's www.besttoiletbowl.com this wc is a very short piece, the good thing is i order this tru email and it really saves a lot of time for me & some money coz their giving some promotion if tru email.that time the discount $20 per toiletbowl i'm not sure if they still have this promotion. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nowadays most brand of wc are come from China, even some well know faucet maker also placed some of their factory in China. Actually "brand" is a tricky thing, u can say anything of that brand come from, we not really going to find out how true is it, the most important thing I think is important is about that brand reputation and that company servicing. Friend of mine bought a wc from 1 of the shops in balestier, even the price is cheap but he found out the after service is sucked, he complained that better spent more buck to get a better service company. Lucky Khoon i heard they specialize in plumbing thing so far i know their service is not so bad.

Maclaire definately came from China, Johnson from malaysia, Rigel i not very sure. CP-Uno also China, I heard that actually is clone from another brand in singapore that not so famous, should be fine if you like the design.

Nowadays most brand of wc are come from China, even some well know faucet maker also placed some of their factory in China. Actually "brand" is a tricky thing, u can say anything of that brand come from, we not really going to find out how true is it, the most important thing I think is important is about that brand reputation and that company servicing. Friend of mine bought a wc from 1 of the shops in balestier, even the price is cheap but he found out the after service is sucked, he complained that better spent more buck to get a better service company. Lucky Khoon i heard they specialize in plumbing thing so far i know their service is not so bad.

Maclaire definately came from China, Johnson from malaysia, Rigel i not very sure. CP-Uno also China, I heard that actually is clone from another brand in singapore that not so famous, should be fine if you like the design.

Hi,

thank you so much for your advice.

It is true that CP-Uno is from China but we're worried about how strong the flushing mechanism is. And whether the model is prone to chokes or not. My uncle has 5 Ottos in his bungalows, which he claimed sucks big time becox he needs to fill up a huge bucket of water & flush down the contents in the toilet bowl - Urgh! :(

Actually, my hubby & myself liked another inhouse brand by Lucky Khoon, which is known as Lucia.

But the flushing buttons were rectangular in shape, meaning that replacement might jux be a problem if Lucky Khoon discontinues selling its parts. The generic versions are all round-shaped. And since we're sharing our WC with a tenant, we felt that we should jux go for something reasonably priced with relatively good flushing mechanism.

We won't consider Geberit systems. It's pointless when we've got tenants at home.

Hi folks,

I've finally settled down on a POTEX toilet bowl from Lucky Khoon.

The design is errrr, very old-fashioned but the seating area is the most comfortable as it's large enough to accomodate those who are bottom-heavy. :P

And should the toilet seat crack, we could easily get it replaced with cheap versions... no point getting expensive stuff when there are tenants around.

We were almost going to purchase the one-piece Lucia with rectangular buttons but held back becox the buttons couldn't be found in hardware shops easily. And the rectangular buttons & flushing mechanism comes in a set at a price of almost $60 should replacement be required. The toilet bowl for Lucia models are also alot narrower unlike POTEX.

Wish me luck when the installer comes by to install the WC for us this week :)

Will upload photos of the process. hopefully the POTEX WC is in good condition, not one that's deformed or had hairline cracks now that POTEX Singapore has already liquidated.

U have to personally sit on the WC to feel whether its good.. if since ur using it for tenants and some guest.. might as well get a nice design and a cheap one instead.. WC is just a WC...

U have to personally sit on the WC to feel whether its good.. if since ur using it for tenants and some guest.. might as well get a nice design and a cheap one instead.. WC is just a WC...

Hi Synchron,

U're right: A WC is simply a WC; so long as it serves its purpose, then it's probabbly good enough :P

I've completed editing my photographs & videos on the WC in action while we flushed it. Would be uploading it soon :D

Sorry to borrow this interesting thread on WC. I searched the web but could not find the brand E+NT for WC and wash basin. Was told it is either Italy or Germany. Any feedback on this brand? Thanks.

ML

u can get a good price wc at univerwal union. I think its Baron and $250-280 for wc + sink combination.

actually many are now made in china but if its for tenant as u say, no need brand named expensive types.