Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi alls here,

iam Jovin Ong, iam new here, just to share about my renovation work with E home concepts,currently i am happy with their service and jobs provide by them. they are very responsive and with a reasonable price. at first , me and my wife have go on a few ID for quotation. but E home was the more expensive compare to the rest, any we still use them, and their works have show more than our expectation. although there is pro and cons, but with some explanation and advise ,during the renovation we gain more understanding on the renovation. excellent result that i can say, i just renovation only my room for my rom first, cos i balloting for my new house. i will consider E home when my new house arrived.

jovin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi alls,

thank moderator, finally see my posting to share, how to do a posting on picture image, like to share a few photo of my room done by E home.

best regard,

jovin :D

DSCN0894.jpg

some idea given by e home, instead of wall paper.. i bought this decal at e bay. at first my wife want wall paper, but some advise from e home , low cost and bring out the image and beauty. vin help us to put up the decal.

happy weekend

thank you forgotten

Edited by jovin

hi, everyone

i am here once again to share about e home concepts. i did a posting about e home early before. till today they service is still good after my reno. i have request a quotation for a small jobs, they also without a second thought and provide me a service. feeling good with there service. recently i have intro e home to my relative, so far comment for them is good. hope they can maintain a good service.

best regards

jovin

can pm me their contact?

hi jan jan,

i will pm you their contact. they are good but you still got to compare the quotation. e home provide a very reliable service.

best regard

jovin

Thx jovin, how long ago was ur reno?

hi hi jan jan

it took us about 3 weeks, for us , is just a minor renovate, haha paid to much to COV. broke..!! do give e home a call, no comment, so far so good.

jovin

haha nice wall decals, how much does it cost on ebay?

hi, there is alot of design but different pricing , recently i just log in to e bay, got a lot design , hee hee melt me, think of changing. minor renovate cos paid too much on COV past three year, will full renovate my new house, haha ,just get my BTO at tampines.

monday blueeee

best regards

jovin

hi, there is alot of design but different pricing , recently i just log in to e bay, got a lot design , hee hee melt me, think of changing. minor renovate cos paid too much on COV past three year, will full renovate my new house, haha ,just get my BTO at tampines.

monday blueeee

best regards

jovin

by the way shipment take about 2 week upon your confirmation date. remember to print your order slip, if two week you have not yet receive you may email to confirm your order.

jovin

HI... Can pm me their contact as i have just purchase my new house and need some quotation from them.

I heard that their service is quite good and price is quite reasonable.

met their id over the weekend. very friendly & professional advice from him. he showed us his portfolio & it was very impressive. His designs & style are very unique & upmarket. usually other ids not very willing to teach you alot of things unless you sign up with them, but he shared with us many things we didnt know abt reno before. our 1st meeting with other ids previously were also not that informative. We find him to be very trustable & now we are waiting for our quote, he told us he has many projects on hand but would try his best to get back to us asap. very hardworking indeed & 2 thumbs up for it :good:

waiting for good news :P

met their id over the weekend. very friendly & professional advice from him. he showed us his portfolio & it was very impressive. His designs & style are very unique & upmarket. usually other ids not very willing to teach you alot of things unless you sign up with them, but he shared with us many things we didnt know abt reno before. our 1st meeting with other ids previously were also not that informative. We find him to be very trustable & now we are waiting for our quote, he told us he has many projects on hand but would try his best to get back to us asap. very hardworking indeed & 2 thumbs up for it :good:

waiting for good news :P

need to find id soon. can u pm me his contact? thanks for sharing.