Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi ranger

it sound good, any way their service is good and reliable. me and my wife have a happy renovation periods. any way is still up to individual.

jovin

Hi Jovin,

Can you please pm me the contact details. I also have some minor renovation works and cant pay too much for reno.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jovin,

Can you please pm me the contact details. I also have some minor renovation works and cant pay too much for reno.

pm done, happy holiday everyone here.

best wishes w/blessing

jovin

Hi,

May I know the name of the ID you guys used? I drop them a mail regarding my reno and one ID by the name Kevin reply me..Wonder if anyone used him before?

Cheers

we met him quite a few time already. hes definitely in our top 3 shortlisted IDs. he is very attentive to our ideas & work on what we like. there were some other IDs we went to who simply gave us a ordinary design & said that if we changed it then it wont look nice.

we met him quite a few time already. hes definitely in our top 3 shortlisted IDs. he is very attentive to our ideas & work on what we like. there were some other IDs we went to who simply gave us a ordinary design & said that if we changed it then it wont look nice.

hi jan jan,

agree with u too. hope e home may be your right choice. happy renovation for you ..

cheers

jovin

Yeah, managed to get them and arranging to meet up at my place on Friday. Then all that remains is the quotation.

hi range how was ur meet up? hope it was fabulous keke... our id is finalsing our quote. Comparing with the other IDs we met, we felt very comfortable with them handling our reno. We felt his sincereity bcos he was happy to give us new ideas everytime we meet & he is very enthusiastic to meet us time after time even though he has a packed schedule. usually IDs just give you 1 idea & 'expect' you to stick to it so that they wont waste time changing it, to them time is $$. We should be engaing them after finalising some items in our quote bcos we thought that its better to install a wardrobe in our common bed room & shoe cabinet at our entrance. Oh ya he will arrange for us to view 1 of his current projects, it gonna be exciting yipee!

hi range how was ur meet up? hope it was fabulous keke... our id is finalsing our quote. Comparing with the other IDs we met, we felt very comfortable with them handling our reno. We felt his sincereity bcos he was happy to give us new ideas everytime we meet & he is very enthusiastic to meet us time after time even though he has a packed schedule. usually IDs just give you 1 idea & 'expect' you to stick to it so that they wont waste time changing it, to them time is $$. We should be engaing them after finalising some items in our quote bcos we thought that its better to install a wardrobe in our common bed room & shoe cabinet at our entrance. Oh ya he will arrange for us to view 1 of his current projects, it gonna be exciting yipee!

:good: :good: :good: :good:

:good: :good: :good: :good:

Yeah i think range started reno already tat y seldom have time to come into RT heehee... must be out shopping for home stuff every weekend wor

Hi a very good afternoon to everyone here.

I have just complete my signing contact with ehomeconcept for the renovation of my new home.

As i have some financial difficulty at the moment, they allow me to make the first payment only when the actual work starts whom the personnel told me.

Its lucky that i hold the work to be started only after the chinese 7th month period. They told me they can start work anytime after mid of sept.

They have a lot of customer whom also wants to start their reno after the 7th month period, thats why they are busy pack.

I would like to say that their service is very good as compare to others but still have some improvement ie more worker to help start the reno and complete as soon as possible.

They seems to be short of manpower and their customer is a lot.

Last but not least, i am very grateful to them for allowing me to make my 1st payment only when they start works, which allows me some time to gather the money. Thanks a lot.

Yeah i think range started reno already tat y seldom have time to come into RT heehee... must be out shopping for home stuff every weekend wor

hi , jan

so have you make your final decision for your ID.. and how is your shopping, haha must be very tiring and wifely is alway giving a red card for items we guy are keen on. i want to to buy thing i want , but my wife will say DONT BO LIAO LA, buy this and that

jovin

Hi a very good afternoon to everyone here.

I have just complete my signing contact with ehomeconcept for the renovation of my new home.

As i have some financial difficulty at the moment, they allow me to make the first payment only when the actual work starts whom the personnel told me.

Its lucky that i hold the work to be started only after the chinese 7th month period. They told me they can start work anytime after mid of sept.

They have a lot of customer whom also wants to start their reno after the 7th month period, thats why they are busy pack.

I would like to say that their service is very good as compare to others but still have some improvement ie more worker to help start the reno and complete as soon as possible.

They seems to be short of manpower and their customer is a lot.

Last but not least, i am very grateful to them for allowing me to make my 1st payment only when they start works, which allows me some time to gather the money. Thanks a lot.

woo that is cool

happy reno