Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi , jan

btw , you know any thing about FS?? i want to buy RUI YI. where can buy, jade rui yi

jovin

YES YES YES! Thanks for this power lobang. 1 word = Perfect.

Its another weekend. Finally have some resting time and therefore look through this forum and happen to see "janjan48" using their service also.

So hi.. Janjan48. How do you find their service?

I happen to sign the contract with them also and its mid way through the renovation, everything seems fine.

Just to check how you find their renovation works or do you have any issue with them just to highlight to me in case i happen to have it.

Till now i would only say their renovations and promise is good, i will let all the forks out there know if i encounter any problems cause i have heard a lot bad stuff about renovations contractor.

Thanks.

Rdgs,

MayTanmeili

Edited by MayTanmeili

Its another weekend. Finally have some resting time and therefore look through this forum and happen to see "janjan48" using their service also.

So hi.. Janjan48. How do you find their service?

I happen to sign the contract with them also and its mid way through the renovation, everything seems fine.

Just to check how you find their renovation works or do you have any issue with them just to highlight to me in case i happen to have it.

Till now i would only say their renovations and promise is good, i will let all the forks out there know if i encounter any problems cause i have heard a lot bad stuff about renovations contractor.

Thanks.

Rdgs,

MayTanmeili

Good good choice there, everything very smooth. hubbs very pleased with overall, we took half day leave for a surprise check on them 1 afternoon, everything was on track & the workers were very friendly & chatty also. in the end we bought drinks for all of them, our id will check on them almost everyday to make sure workmanship is up to standard

Good good choice there, everything very smooth. hubbs very pleased with overall, we took half day leave for a surprise check on them 1 afternoon, everything was on track & the workers were very friendly & chatty also. in the end we bought drinks for all of them, our id will check on them almost everyday to make sure workmanship is up to standard

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Welcome Andrew & xiaosin i pm-ed u the contact already hope u all find it helpful. Very good customer service plus now we saw the workmanship is really good. I think the skill of the worker is important also. So far no big issues, our id help us solve all those details, we jus tell him wat we wan

Hi jovin u bought your ruyi already? My fren bought 1 for her hubbs working desk around 1 year ago. Feedback from her was quite positive

Its finally another weekend in my new home sweet home chatting an exchanging ideas with all the forumers out there.

My reno with ehomeconcept has been completed and i am now in my new home sweet home.

The environment is totally different from previous when i did my posting, i was in my parents home.

Now that i have my new home, i feel more relax and seems like have more freedom. Hehe.

Just like to share with people out there during my talk with some friends and colleague during lunch and teabreak time.

They ask me how is the reno so far and the cost. After i told them, they ask me whether after i receive the quotation with the cost, is there any additional cost add up during the process of the renovation.

I told them no except for some accessories which i wants to add on only and they told me is quite cheap. i am a bit puzzle as why they told me is quite cheap, since their quotation receive is more cheaper than mine.

They told me that alot of the quotation they recieve got lots of variable price and they choose the avg one, but during the process there is alot of adds on which adds up to more than what i have been paying for.

At first i do not understand what is the adds on, i mean everything should be included in the quotation for renovation of the house, how come there is some much adds on?

After they explain to me in details them i know what is their problem and why they tell me that the quotatios they receive is actually not the price for the renovation but some simple quotations for renovating their house.

After listening to their stories, then i know that i did not make a wrong move for choosing EHOMECONCEPT as a partner for my new home sweet home.

I would really recommend to all friends out there for choosing ehomeconcept as their helper for their new home. Its no regret.

I am truely happy and satisfied with what they have done to my new home.

Finally my husband and me just wish to say THANK YOU to EHOMECONEPT. Thanks for your help to make my new home a new and good environment for me to stay in.

THANKS......

hi all RT forumer,

before i pen down on the deciding on which ID firm / contractors that we are going to sign, any on-going clients with this company so that we can understand more of their workmanship, pricing and stuff like these.

any feedback is well come, kindly PM me. \

the area of the job scope is as follows:

HACKING & HAULAGE

Demolish existing wall between kitchen & dining w. clearing of debris

Hack wall tile at kitchen

Hack floor tile for kitchen

Hack existing door frame at kitchen

Remove existing kitchen cabinet with disposal

Hack existing concrete sink/stove support in Kitchen with disposal

Dismantle existing Kitchen Sink

Remove parquet platform at master room with disposal

Dismantle existing toilet bowl at both toilets

Demolish existing mirror at corridor

Make Good all Hacking Affected area

KITCHEN

Construct New Wall & Smooth with Plaster, Include: Construction of Serving Window

Install painted Tempered Glass backing for exposed Kitchen Walls between Cabinets

Install Top/Bottom Kitchen Cabinet with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Include: Dish Rack/Cutlery Tray/Magic Corner Basket

Install One (1) Full Hieght Kitchen Cabinet with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Install Solid Surface Work Top

Lay Matte Homogenous Floor Tile for Kitchen with Water Proofing

Install Clear Tempered Glass Swing Door

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Kitchen Cabinets

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Refrigerator

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Washng Machine

LIVING ROOM

Construct Full Hieght Feature Wall with Console and TV Mount

Construct & Install Altar (2 feet wide with Swing door and Glass inlay)

Install False Ceiling in Living Area

DINING AREA

Install Mirror Feature in Dining Area

STUDY

Install Top Hung Cabinets with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Install Suspended Desk with Laminate finish, Pull out drawers and Flip-Top Hinge for cabling

Install Mesh Racks under Suspended Desk

Install Bottom Rack for placing computer equipment

MASTER BEDROOM

Install 4 ft. Suspended TV Console

Install Headboard for King-size Bedframe

Supply two wall mounted Bedside tables

Install Full-Height Walk-in Wardrobe with Laminate Doors and Backing with Painted Finish

Install Full-length Mirror

Install False Ceiling in Walk-in area

PLUMBING / ELECTRICAL

Install Concealed Piping (at Kitchen)

Install Hot Water point (with Copper Piping) at Kitchen Sink Water point

Labour to install new Kitchen Sink

Labour to install new Kitchen Hob/Hood & Oven.

Install new W.C. in Master Toilet

Install new W.C. in Common Toilet

Install spot lighting & wall mount fan in Walk-in Wardrobe

Install lighting in Corridor leading to Master Bedroom

Install concealed Piping for Cat 5e cable from Living Room to Study

Install additional lighting in entire Apartment (KIV)

Install additional electrical points in entire Apartment (KIV)

PAINTING / POLISHING

Re-Grind & Re-Varnish Existing Parquet Flooring in 3 Bedrooms / 1 Study

Polish Existing Marble Floor **** Hall

Acid Washing + General Cleaning of entire Apartment

Painting Works in entire Apartment, including all exposed piping

Special painting works in Foyer Area

MASONRY

After removal of mirror from Corridor,

smooth Corridor wall with Plaster if required.

Install False Ceiling in Corridor leading to Master Bedroom

hi all RT forumer,

before i pen down on the deciding on which ID firm / contractors that we are going to sign, any on-going clients with this company so that we can understand more of their workmanship, pricing and stuff like these.

any feedback is well come, kindly PM me. \

the area of the job scope is as follows:

HACKING & HAULAGE

Demolish existing wall between kitchen & dining w. clearing of debris

Hack wall tile at kitchen

Hack floor tile for kitchen

Hack existing door frame at kitchen

Remove existing kitchen cabinet with disposal

Hack existing concrete sink/stove support in Kitchen with disposal

Dismantle existing Kitchen Sink

Remove parquet platform at master room with disposal

Dismantle existing toilet bowl at both toilets

Demolish existing mirror at corridor

Make Good all Hacking Affected area

KITCHEN

Construct New Wall & Smooth with Plaster, Include: Construction of Serving Window

Install painted Tempered Glass backing for exposed Kitchen Walls between Cabinets

Install Top/Bottom Kitchen Cabinet with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Include: Dish Rack/Cutlery Tray/Magic Corner Basket

Install One (1) Full Hieght Kitchen Cabinet with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Install Solid Surface Work Top

Lay Matte Homogenous Floor Tile for Kitchen with Water Proofing

Install Clear Tempered Glass Swing Door

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Kitchen Cabinets

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Refrigerator

Construct Tiled Cement Base for Washng Machine

LIVING ROOM

Construct Full Hieght Feature Wall with Console and TV Mount

Construct & Install Altar (2 feet wide with Swing door and Glass inlay)

Install False Ceiling in Living Area

DINING AREA

Install Mirror Feature in Dining Area

STUDY

Install Top Hung Cabinets with Laminate Doors, Soft Closing Hinges

Install Suspended Desk with Laminate finish, Pull out drawers and Flip-Top Hinge for cabling

Install Mesh Racks under Suspended Desk

Install Bottom Rack for placing computer equipment

MASTER BEDROOM

Install 4 ft. Suspended TV Console

Install Headboard for King-size Bedframe

Supply two wall mounted Bedside tables

Install Full-Height Walk-in Wardrobe with Laminate Doors and Backing with Painted Finish

Install Full-length Mirror

Install False Ceiling in Walk-in area

PLUMBING / ELECTRICAL

Install Concealed Piping (at Kitchen)

Install Hot Water point (with Copper Piping) at Kitchen Sink Water point

Labour to install new Kitchen Sink

Labour to install new Kitchen Hob/Hood & Oven.

Install new W.C. in Master Toilet

Install new W.C. in Common Toilet

Install spot lighting & wall mount fan in Walk-in Wardrobe

Install lighting in Corridor leading to Master Bedroom

Install concealed Piping for Cat 5e cable from Living Room to Study

Install additional lighting in entire Apartment (KIV)

Install additional electrical points in entire Apartment (KIV)

PAINTING / POLISHING

Re-Grind & Re-Varnish Existing Parquet Flooring in 3 Bedrooms / 1 Study

Polish Existing Marble Floor **** Hall

Acid Washing + General Cleaning of entire Apartment

Painting Works in entire Apartment, including all exposed piping

Special painting works in Foyer Area

MASONRY

After removal of mirror from Corridor,

smooth Corridor wall with Plaster if required.

Install False Ceiling in Corridor leading to Master Bedroom

hi

why not you call up E home for a quotation.

jovin

Its finally another weekend in my new home sweet home chatting an exchanging ideas with all the forumers out there.

My reno with ehomeconcept has been completed and i am now in my new home sweet home.

The environment is totally different from previous when i did my posting, i was in my parents home.

Now that i have my new home, i feel more relax and seems like have more freedom. Hehe.

Just like to share with people out there during my talk with some friends and colleague during lunch and teabreak time.

They ask me how is the reno so far and the cost. After i told them, they ask me whether after i receive the quotation with the cost, is there any additional cost add up during the process of the renovation.

I told them no except for some accessories which i wants to add on only and they told me is quite cheap. i am a bit puzzle as why they told me is quite cheap, since their quotation receive is more cheaper than mine.

They told me that alot of the quotation they recieve got lots of variable price and they choose the avg one, but during the process there is alot of adds on which adds up to more than what i have been paying for.

At first i do not understand what is the adds on, i mean everything should be included in the quotation for renovation of the house, how come there is some much adds on?

After they explain to me in details them i know what is their problem and why they tell me that the quotatios they receive is actually not the price for the renovation but some simple quotations for renovating their house.

After listening to their stories, then i know that i did not make a wrong move for choosing EHOMECONCEPT as a partner for my new home sweet home.

I would really recommend to all friends out there for choosing ehomeconcept as their helper for their new home. Its no regret.

I am truely happy and satisfied with what they have done to my new home.

Finally my husband and me just wish to say THANK YOU to EHOMECONEPT. Thanks for your help to make my new home a new and good environment for me to stay in.

THANKS......

hi may

yes totally agree with your exp. e home have alway done a good job, regardless of prices from e home i think worth paying to the end of the day.

cheer

jovin

Welcome Andrew & xiaosin i pm-ed u the contact already hope u all find it helpful. Very good customer service plus now we saw the workmanship is really good. I think the skill of the worker is important also. So far no big issues, our id help us solve all those details, we jus tell him wat we wan

Hi jovin u bought your ruyi already? My fren bought 1 for her hubbs working desk around 1 year ago. Feedback from her was quite positive

hi jan

i went down to one of the warehouse and bought it. good deal. so thankful to one of the modurator that have recommended me there..

pm me if you want the address or you may go to fengshui forums

jovin

hello monster PM sent with contact as well, no need to worry abt your reno if you choose them

jan

how is your reno so far?

jovin :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: