Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Soichiro

Mansionette In The East

I like your bathrooms, and kinda awe struck with the simple white and minimalist change the simple white tiles made for your lower level.

I think for your bedrooms the colors are just outstanding - but much too brave for me to have in my own place.

Hope to see how it looks like lived in! I like your reno, will return for updates.

Thanks~ am wondering how it's gonna look like too! Still haven't purchased the furniture nor confirmed the wardrobe stuff. Hope to complete more stuff this weekend!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Main Door

Iron Gate by Pang Giap. Main door wasn't the one I chose.. contractor made a mistake and offered to give the door for free. But the eye hole also kena blocked by the padlock! Will end up having 2 eye holes on the door...

entrance.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen was very very small, so we had the cabinets eat into the dining area. The hood was the wrong one... the shop delivered the wrong colour.. but will be replacing it soon. Now hob delayed for a few weeks also... it is delaying everything else as the solid top was waiting for the hob.

kitchen.jpg

Gorgeous! All that glossy white and the sudden pop of colours when you go up the stairs! Brilliant!

It looks fantastic, Soichiro - Grats!

-Ely

Vibrant colors you have there, not just walls but doors as well!

somehow it looks good putting the colors together as they are "strong" colors.. contrast well.. :)

Very bold indeed..... but interesting!!! when you moving in?

Yesh many people don't dare to put the bright colours. We don't get many chances to try, worst case repaint next time. haha.

Aim to move in by May~~

Gorgeous! All that glossy white and the sudden pop of colours when you go up the stairs! Brilliant!

It looks fantastic, Soichiro - Grats!

-Ely

Thanks Ely, we liked everything bright!

wow you are very adventurous with colours! and the main door looks very interesting... the MBR looks huge~ :)

Some people say look like child care center upstairs lo. haha. MBR 3.4m x 4.4m, dunno big or not. lol

Vibrant colors you have there, not just walls but doors as well!

somehow it looks good putting the colors together as they are "strong" colors.. contrast well.. :)

Thanks~ We wanted primary colours. Earlier even joked of CMYK.. but don't want black la..

Thanks~ We wanted primary colours. Earlier even joked of CMYK.. but don't want black la..

LOL... :lol: i think more like RGB than CMYK! CMYK colours not so bright LOL :P

I realli like what you have done while keeping to your plan of 'nothing fancy; simple'...

I shall hope to emulate this mentality and see what possibilities I can squeeze out of my house-to-be.. :D

LOL... :lol: i think more like RGB than CMYK! CMYK colours not so bright LOL :P

CMYK a bit more pastel except for yellow. So mix mix abit get RBWY! lol

I realli like what you have done while keeping to your plan of 'nothing fancy; simple'...

I shall hope to emulate this mentality and see what possibilities I can squeeze out of my house-to-be.. :D

Thanks! It looks the cleanest and brightest now, after furniture comes in, not so white le. haha

For LADY_R and anyone who wonder if it is possible to have compressor along level 2 of corridor.

Took this when I was getting on one of the lifts. Can see that many families have their compressors there.

aircon_compressors.jpg

Close up from the corridor itself, whole row of compressors!

aircon_compressor.jpg

Again, it can differ for each block. Best to check with HDB!

Final phase, next week will install kitchen top, touch up, and clean up!!! Finally can put a delivery date when I'm buying stuff.

After that will be other little carpentry work from another guy.

New Lift

New lift just beside my unit, just nice done when I move in. lol

lift.jpg

Main Door

Door frame painted, but the eye hole was screwed up. (iron gates installed after main door, so technically is fault of the iron gate installers la)

Anyway, the main door design was wrong, so contractor giving it free. I will do an additional eye hole where the masking tape is.

Wife say we can peep at visitors together, but I take the partially blocked hole. %*#$%^*$#

entrance_open.jpg

Closed, with storeroom door. Masking tape indicates places to touch up.

entrance.jpg

Kitchen

The correct hood and hob finally arrived! Delayed for almost 1 month. Maybe coz Fujioh made in Japan? At least the top can be fabricated and installed next week.

kitchen.jpg

Ceiling Fan

Ceiling fan shows a slight gap, and has a slight wobble when switched on at full speed. Asking the electrician to check.. hope they don't say its normal!!

ceiling_fan_gap.jpg

Living Room

Walk way to entrance

living_walkway.jpg

Brick wall, will have LAN cable linked to study room upstairs to another router. Too slow to do wireless across all the walls and floors. Opennet terminal just installed on the left!! Gonna touch up that trunking with same paint colour too.

living_brick_wall.jpg

Balcony

View of outside. The balcony lights have been fixed and are now vertical!

balcony_inside.jpg

View of surroundings

balcony_outside.jpg

Stairwell

Very clean and empty for now, boxed up the recess areas to give it an even cleaner look. Little hole in top right corner to be patched.

stairwell.jpg

Another view of the bedroom doors! The stair rails have been painted brown, so its a little gradual from white/gray downstairs, to brown and ridiculous colours upstairs.

bedroom_doors.jpg