• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 belle

belle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:41 AM

We bought the type where each pole is individually controlled made in Taiwan for our laundry area. About $400 plus from Ezziliving. Tame also has a similar version. We also have the rucksuck in the balcony bought through Ezziliving.

We have tried 3 types of the up and down clothes airer in our past home and the current home and the latest individually controlled pole type is the best. The type with an accordian attachment to the ceiling tends to get out of balance with use so one side goes up higher than the other side and it takes some effort to fix it. The second type - which is controlled by a ball chain - is very slow to pull up and down. For the first 2 types, the entire load of laundry must move up and down together which means that it is very heavy to pull and also tends to wear out the moving parts faster. Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

#2 mintee

mintee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

HSH21, cld you send me the IMM shop name too? Thanks! :)

#3 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:12 PM

HSH21, cld you send me the IMM shop name too? Thanks! :)

PM U the contact lor...

#4 zhuzhu

zhuzhu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:56 PM

We bought the type where each pole is individually controlled made in Taiwan for our laundry area. About $400 plus from Ezziliving. Tame also has a similar version. We also have the rucksuck in the balcony bought through Ezziliving.

Hi Belle
Could you tell me which on in Ezziliving website is the individually controlled pole?

Thanks!

#5 mintee

mintee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

PM U the contact lor...

Thanks HSH21! To clarify hor, you said you got the system and the remote control from different shops in IMM. Is the one you PM me for the remote that cost $690 alone? And you paid separately for the laundry poles etc itself? :thumbs up:

#6 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:57 AM

Thanks HSH21! To clarify hor, you said you got the system and the remote control from different shops in IMM. Is the one you PM me for the remote that cost $690 alone? And you paid separately for the laundry poles etc itself? :thumbs up:

I send to U the one is for the remote control...

What U mean by paid separately for the laundry poles ?? For the remote control everything in is $690...

The other is just a simple pole that mounted on the wall which cost $100... U can see the photo in the above post...

Edited by HSH21, 19 March 2007 - 07:59 AM.

#7 mintee

mintee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

I send to U the one is for the remote control...

What U mean by paid separately for the laundry poles ?? For the remote control everything in is $690...

The other is just a simple pole that mounted on the wall which cost $100... U can see the photo in the above post...

Oh! so the $100 one is the one u got from another shop is it?

#8 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:00 PM

Oh! so the $100 one is the one u got from another shop is it?

Yes... from Amada or Adama... not sure spell correctly... the shop that sells WC... basin etc..

#9 mintee

mintee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

Yes... from Amada or Adama... not sure spell correctly... the shop that sells WC... basin etc..

Ah I see! Thanks vm! :sport-smiley-004:

#10 pessimizt

pessimizt

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

Hi HSH21, can PM me the contacts where you purchased the laundry system too ! My laundry kind of small, only have 3 pieces of windows. Wondering if its suitable. :P

#11 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

Hi HSH21, can PM me the contacts where you purchased the laundry system too ! My laundry kind of small, only have 3 pieces of windows. Wondering if its suitable. :)

There are many system in that shop... hope U can find one suitable...

#12 Maeryn

Maeryn

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

I have a stupid question. How do u dry quilt covers or quilted blankets with the poles being so short? Use dryer? Any other alternative?

#13 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:54 AM

I have a stupid question. How do u dry quilt covers or quilted blankets with the poles being so short? Use dryer? Any other alternative?

U mean the pole is too short to put the whole quilt is it ?? For me... after wash just put it on the pole for days and let it dry...

Edited by HSH21, 21 March 2007 - 08:55 AM.

#14 Little Blue Bear

Little Blue Bear

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

just hang it on the pole... if a good day... one day will dry up liao...

#15 cornetto

cornetto

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

everyone using ezzi living's retractable system?
anymore reviews on other systems? got budget constraints! :)

#16 xlan

xlan

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

Hi Belle,

i'm interested to know more on your individual controlled pole system too! can share more info on that? like brands, where to get it, how much u got it? thanks!

!!
xlan

#17 tulips

tulips

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:24 PM

There are many system in that shop... hope U can find one suitable...

Hi, I am interested to get the remote controlled system. Can u pm me the contact? Thank you

#18 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

Hi, I am interested to get the remote controlled system. Can u pm me the contact? Thank you

pm U their phone number... but they have shifted from level 3 to level2... not sure they are still using the same phone number... if happen they change the number... just let me know... I go IMM check for U...

#19 homefree

homefree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:52 PM

pm U their phone number... but they have shifted from level 3 to level2... not sure they are still using the same phone number... if happen they change the number... just let me know... I go IMM check for U...

Hi HSH21 .. I was at IMM today ... went thu' level 2 and 3 but cannot find this shop :bangwall: .. can trouble you to PM the contact info pls ..?

#20 HSH21

HSH21

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

Hi HSH21 .. I was at IMM today ... went thu' level 2 and 3 but cannot find this shop :good: .. can trouble you to PM the contact info pls ..?

PM U lor... I think their phone number never change... because those that ask for it...never come back to me again..

when they was in the 3rd level is a shop by itself that quite easy to find... now at 2nd level is at an isolated place.. some more share with others.. very difficult to find...

#21 ribenaberry

ribenaberry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:02 PM

I have 1 BRAND NEW aluminium retractable clothes hanger to let go due to limited space available. Pls pm me your highest bidding price.

Posted Image

#22 deepakvali

deepakvali

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

I have 1 BRAND NEW aluminium retractable clothes hanger to let go due to limited space available. Pls pm me your highest bidding price.

Posted Image

has it been mounted before? let me know ur target price?

#23 redbottle

redbottle

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:57 PM

has it been mounted before? let me know ur target price?

hey, i have an exactly same one for offer too! :dunno:

PM me ur best price!

Edited by redbottle, 12 November 2007 - 02:11 PM.

#24 Zoom3

Zoom3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:46 PM

PM U lor... I think their phone number never change... because those that ask for it...never come back to me again..

when they was in the 3rd level is a shop by itself that quite easy to find... now at 2nd level is at an isolated place.. some more share with others.. very difficult to find...

Hi HSH21, I was at IMM recently and cannot find the shop that sells the remote control laundry system u bought. Can u PM me the contact number of the shop too? Thanks in advance...

#25 LouiseBrown

LouiseBrown

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

Yes I was at IMM last month and also could not find any shop that sells laundry systems.
In fact, can write-off IMM now for home reno cuz it has become juz another shopping mall.

I was recommended this company :-
http://www.tame.com.sg

Maybe U can view their website.

Cheers.

Hi HSH21, I was at IMM recently and cannot find the shop that sells the remote control laundry system u bought. Can u PM me the contact number of the shop too? Thanks in advance...

#26 skywolf

skywolf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

:dunno: Erm... Is Ezzi Living in IMM? If so, which floor ah? I couldnt locate the shop name @ IMM's website...

#27 johnhome

johnhome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:48 AM

so which shop can i go to buy the remote system that is $690?

pls share contact.
thanks

#28 woeilee

woeilee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:04 PM

so which shop can i go to buy the remote system that is $690?

pls share contact.
thanks

iEasy R109 remote control laundry hanging system
Price : $690 include installation on concrete ceiling
24 months warranty on motor and electronic components

Available at :
Woei-Lee Pte Ltd IMM Building #03-103(warehouse area) accessible from 3rd level carpark
Tel : 65667039 email : woeilee@singnet.com.sg

You can drop us your enquiry via email and we will be pleased to reply with an attachment showing how this system can be installed in various types of situations.

Thank you
Sam

Edited by woeilee, 30 December 2007 - 06:25 PM.

#29 woeilee

woeilee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:23 PM

iEasy R109 Remote Control Laundry Hanging System
Price : $ 690 include installation
24 months warranty on motor and electronic components
Available at :
Woei-Lee Pte Ltd 2 Jurong East St.21 IMM Building #03-103 (warehouse area)
Tel : 6566 7039 email: woeilee@singnet.com.sg

Edited by woeilee, 30 December 2007 - 06:36 PM.

#30 woeilee

woeilee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:59 PM

iEasy R109 remote control laundry hanger

available at :
Woei-Lee Pte Ltd
No.2 Jurong East St.21 IMM Building
#03-103 (warehouse area - accessible from 3rd level carpark)
Tel : 6566 7039
email : woeilee@singnet.com.sg

Please drop us an email and we will be pleased to reply with attachments of pictures showing the various jobs this system has been installed.

#31 enirehtak

enirehtak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (mintee @ Mar 19 2007, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah I see! Thanks vm! yamseng.gif

Hi can anybody pm mi if you have a pull n push out system for sale? I'll be moving in Mid Dec 08. 10x! sport-smiley-003.gif

#32 AshRinz

AshRinz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (enirehtak @ Nov 17 2008, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi can anybody pm mi if you have a pull n push out system for sale? I'll be moving in Mid Dec 08. 10x! sport-smiley-003.gif

Hey, i'm interested to know too. can someone pm me the contacts too? thanx.

#33 enirehtak

enirehtak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (ribenaberry @ Nov 9 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi is yrs using hydraulic system? hw much wd u like 2 let go? unsure.gif

#34 artois

artois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

anyone had any experience with Andy Teo (home free interior design)
registration no 52908934-C, also do curtains as stated in the flyer dropped into mailbox...?

called but he didn't answer... so 1st alarm bell went already.

2nd alarm bell - ask whether i need curtain not. i said don't mind him quoting but also someone else also quoting me....

3rd alarm bell - appointment - he want it after my curtain guy no. 1 comes first....

---- am i too sceptical?

#35 artois

artois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:13 AM

bump for your help please

#36 candijew

candijew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Me too bought from Ezzi Living. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. smile.gif

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

QUOTE (belle @ Mar 14 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have tried 3 types of the up and down clothes airer in our past home and the current home and the latest individually controlled pole type is the best. The type with an accordian attachment to the ceiling tends to get out of balance with use so one side goes up higher than the other side and it takes some effort to fix it. The second type - which is controlled by a ball chain - is very slow to pull up and down. For the first 2 types, the entire load of laundry must move up and down together which means that it is very heavy to pull and also tends to wear out the moving parts faster. Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

#37 sohck

sohck

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (candijew @ Jul 23 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me too bought from Ezzi Living. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. smile.gif

I also bought the EZ Hi-Dry, but have not installed yet 'cos my reno is not ready yet.

#38 Susanconnect

Susanconnect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (candijew @ Jul 23 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me too bought from Ezzi Living. I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

Dear candijew,
You sound like you are the staff or boss of Ezzi Living making a sales talk on behalf of them.
Many had bad experiences with their products, it breaks down easily and cannot last over a year.
For your info, my aunt and myself think their after sales service was very slow and their salesman is interested to sell more than assist after sales problems.

#39 candijew

candijew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

I am neither. Regrettable you did not have a good experience with them. Probably I had good service bec the boss (I think)
handled my transaction including the aftersales service.

Btw, you sound like you are their competitor! smile.gif

QUOTE (Susanconnect @ Jul 24 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear candijew,
You sound like you are the staff or boss of Ezzi Living making a sales talk on behalf of them.
Many had bad experiences with their products, it breaks down easily and cannot last over a year.
For your info, my aunt and myself think their after sales service was very slow and their salesman is interested to sell more than assist after sales problems.

#40 Mankul

Mankul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

we place our wet clothes on the clothes rack and dry it below our ceiling fan... fast drying! wink.gif

Renovator: Renovation Budget: