Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
belle

Retractable laundry hanging system

We bought the type where each pole is individually controlled made in Taiwan for our laundry area. About $400 plus from Ezziliving. Tame also has a similar version. We also have the rucksuck in the balcony bought through Ezziliving.

We have tried 3 types of the up and down clothes airer in our past home and the current home and the latest individually controlled pole type is the best. The type with an accordian attachment to the ceiling tends to get out of balance with use so one side goes up higher than the other side and it takes some effort to fix it. The second type - which is controlled by a ball chain - is very slow to pull up and down. For the first 2 types, the entire load of laundry must move up and down together which means that it is very heavy to pull and also tends to wear out the moving parts faster. Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We bought the type where each pole is individually controlled made in Taiwan for our laundry area. About $400 plus from Ezziliving. Tame also has a similar version. We also have the rucksuck in the balcony bought through Ezziliving.

Hi Belle

Could you tell me which on in Ezziliving website is the individually controlled pole?

Thanks!

PM U the contact lor...

Thanks HSH21! To clarify hor, you said you got the system and the remote control from different shops in IMM. Is the one you PM me for the remote that cost $690 alone? And you paid separately for the laundry poles etc itself? :thumbs up:

Thanks HSH21! To clarify hor, you said you got the system and the remote control from different shops in IMM. Is the one you PM me for the remote that cost $690 alone? And you paid separately for the laundry poles etc itself? :thumbs up:

I send to U the one is for the remote control...

What U mean by paid separately for the laundry poles ?? For the remote control everything in is $690...

The other is just a simple pole that mounted on the wall which cost $100... U can see the photo in the above post...

Edited by HSH21

I send to U the one is for the remote control...

What U mean by paid separately for the laundry poles ?? For the remote control everything in is $690...

The other is just a simple pole that mounted on the wall which cost $100... U can see the photo in the above post...

Oh! so the $100 one is the one u got from another shop is it?

Oh! so the $100 one is the one u got from another shop is it?

Yes... from Amada or Adama... not sure spell correctly... the shop that sells WC... basin etc..

Yes... from Amada or Adama... not sure spell correctly... the shop that sells WC... basin etc..

Hi HSH21, can PM me the contacts where you purchased the laundry system too ! My laundry kind of small, only have 3 pieces of windows. Wondering if its suitable. :P

Hi HSH21, can PM me the contacts where you purchased the laundry system too ! My laundry kind of small, only have 3 pieces of windows. Wondering if its suitable. :)

There are many system in that shop... hope U can find one suitable...

I have a stupid question. How do u dry quilt covers or quilted blankets with the poles being so short? Use dryer? Any other alternative?

I have a stupid question. How do u dry quilt covers or quilted blankets with the poles being so short? Use dryer? Any other alternative?

U mean the pole is too short to put the whole quilt is it ?? For me... after wash just put it on the pole for days and let it dry...

Edited by HSH21

everyone using ezzi living's retractable system?

anymore reviews on other systems? got budget constraints! :)