Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
belle

Retractable laundry hanging system

Our latest airer has individually controlled pole so it is much lighter and easier to move up and down.

Hi Belle,

i'm interested to know more on your individual controlled pole system too! can share more info on that? like brands, where to get it, how much u got it? thanks!

!!

xlan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
There are many system in that shop... hope U can find one suitable...

Hi, I am interested to get the remote controlled system. Can u pm me the contact? Thank you

Hi, I am interested to get the remote controlled system. Can u pm me the contact? Thank you

pm U their phone number... but they have shifted from level 3 to level2... not sure they are still using the same phone number... if happen they change the number... just let me know... I go IMM check for U...

pm U their phone number... but they have shifted from level 3 to level2... not sure they are still using the same phone number... if happen they change the number... just let me know... I go IMM check for U...

Hi HSH21 .. I was at IMM today ... went thu' level 2 and 3 but cannot find this shop :bangwall: .. can trouble you to PM the contact info pls ..?

Hi HSH21 .. I was at IMM today ... went thu' level 2 and 3 but cannot find this shop :good: .. can trouble you to PM the contact info pls ..?

PM U lor... I think their phone number never change... because those that ask for it...never come back to me again..

when they was in the 3rd level is a shop by itself that quite easy to find... now at 2nd level is at an isolated place.. some more share with others.. very difficult to find...

I have 1 BRAND NEW aluminium retractable clothes hanger to let go due to limited space available. Pls pm me your highest bidding price.

560844.jpg

has it been mounted before? let me know ur target price?

has it been mounted before? let me know ur target price?

hey, i have an exactly same one for offer too! :dunno:

PM me ur best price!

Edited by redbottle

PM U lor... I think their phone number never change... because those that ask for it...never come back to me again..

when they was in the 3rd level is a shop by itself that quite easy to find... now at 2nd level is at an isolated place.. some more share with others.. very difficult to find...

Hi HSH21, I was at IMM recently and cannot find the shop that sells the remote control laundry system u bought. Can u PM me the contact number of the shop too? Thanks in advance...

Yes I was at IMM last month and also could not find any shop that sells laundry systems.

In fact, can write-off IMM now for home reno cuz it has become juz another shopping mall.

I was recommended this company :-

http://www.tame.com.sg

Maybe U can view their website.

Cheers.

Hi HSH21, I was at IMM recently and cannot find the shop that sells the remote control laundry system u bought. Can u PM me the contact number of the shop too? Thanks in advance...

so which shop can i go to buy the remote system that is $690?

pls share contact.

thanks

iEasy R109 remote control laundry hanging system

Price : $690 include installation on concrete ceiling

24 months warranty on motor and electronic components

Available at :

Woei-Lee Pte Ltd IMM Building #03-103(warehouse area) accessible from 3rd level carpark

Tel : 65667039 email : woeilee@singnet.com.sg

You can drop us your enquiry via email and we will be pleased to reply with an attachment showing how this system can be installed in various types of situations.

Thank you

Sam

Edited by woeilee

iEasy R109 Remote Control Laundry Hanging System

Price : $ 690 include installation

24 months warranty on motor and electronic components

Available at :

Woei-Lee Pte Ltd 2 Jurong East St.21 IMM Building #03-103 (warehouse area)

Tel : 6566 7039 email: woeilee@singnet.com.sg

Edited by woeilee

iEasy R109 remote control laundry hanger

available at :

Woei-Lee Pte Ltd

No.2 Jurong East St.21 IMM Building

#03-103 (warehouse area - accessible from 3rd level carpark)

Tel : 6566 7039

email : woeilee@singnet.com.sg

Please drop us an email and we will be pleased to reply with attachments of pictures showing the various jobs this system has been installed.