Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bibi19

Home Sweet Home @ Punggol

Hello All!

I have been a silent reader for awhile now, so I have decided to record our Reno Journey and share it with you all!

My renovation have not start yet, as I am still waiting for my keys, but we have been to a few IDs and Contractor and have finally decided to go with

Black N White House!

What makes us decided to go with them is because the designer which handles our project give us the good vibes and we feel that we can communicate with him.

He is not the most expensive quote we have gotten, nor the cheapest one. But he is towards the high side :P

Hope that our vibes is correct~~ and our renovation will be smooth sailing, and trouble free~ for the price we are paying!

I am waiting for my 3D, will update more once I get them =D

Below is my floorplan, tiny I know :bangwall:

Floorplan.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello All!

I have been a silent reader for awhile now, so I have decided to record our Reno Journey and share it with you all!

My renovation have not start yet, as I am still waiting for my keys, but we have been to a few IDs and Contractor and have finally decided to go with

Black N White House!

What makes us decided to go with them is because the designer which handles our project give us the good vibes and we feel that we can communicate with him.

He is not the most expensive quote we have gotten, nor the cheapest one. But he is towards the high side :P

Hope that our vibes is correct~~ and our renovation will be smooth sailing, and trouble free~ for the price we are paying!

I am waiting for my 3D, will update more once I get them =D

Below is my floorplan, tiny I know :bangwall:

Floorplan.jpg

This layout looks really familiar =P

Hi bibi,

Do you mind sharing estimated how much they quoted u? Who is ur ID?

As we had just met up with them, waiting for their quote ...

Thanks!

Hihi sorry didn't login for awhile been bz =)

Our designer is Seth, about 23k, I think they are not cheap but hope their work is good. :yamseng:

Black N White House!

Great !! me and wife also doing a Black & White concept for our flat in punggol. Do upload and share with us pics of your place.

HI bibi19,

for 23k seems alright can i know what u do to revamp your dream house? :rolleyes:

Below is what I have done,

- Full height shoe rack

- TV Console, with box up

- Kitchen Cabinets with Solid Surface

- Study Table

- Vanity Cabinet in Master BedRm bathroom

- Shower Kerb and Shower Screen for both bathroom

- False wall with curtain pelmet for the whole house, except the 2 common room , bathroom and kitchen

- Wallpaper for 3 area in the flat

- Plumbing works

- Master Bedroom Wardrobe and box up for tv

- installation of heater, ceiling fan etc

- painting, cabinet base etc

- lighting points and installation of lights

I think thats about it .

Black N White House!

Great !! me and wife also doing a Black & White concept for our flat in punggol. Do upload and share with us pics of your place.

Nice! I will, hope to see yours too =)

Nice! I will, hope to see yours too =)

Oh, a new punggolian... Me too!!

I will seat here n see the progress..

Wish you a smooth reno.

wah fella neighbors then..im at breeze too. just collected my keys at noon jz now. sigh...small ey for a 4rm lah.

gotta be smart playing ard with the furnitures n etc. urs a 5rm ?

quote name='piknik' timestamp='1322751742' post='683175']

@ punggol breeze. :rolleyes:

Still waiting to get key!

How abt you?