Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all!! Just tot of starting a blog for all sunshine court people.. Just feel free to drop by...

Hi! Fellow Sunshine Court resident here! I suppose u got your letter to expect key collection? Ours are in Nov.. can't wait! Started sourcing for IDs already, but as our place is a 3rm (TINY! OMG), a lot of the firms we went to did not really have much variation in designing.. sigh. I have some crazy ideas, but almost all were given a :no::no::no: ..grrr... :fire: but i guess maybe they may know better after all..

At last!! A fellow sunshinians,, mine letter of completion date only..it will ard Dec..what blk are u in?mine is 476d

Oh ours is too.. We are in 476C :D Do you regularly go to see the progress? I passed by the site last week and only managed to glimpse.. I think only 476D is left with painting? The rest look completed.. Also I saw some units with horizontal window grilles.. but am unsure if those were only for the studio apartments..

Oh ours is too.. We are in 476C :D Do you regularly go to see the progress? I passed by the site last week and only managed to glimpse.. I think only 476D is left with painting? The rest look completed.. Also I saw some units with horizontal window grilles.. but am unsure if those were only for the studio apartments..

:sport-smiley-004: My mom lives around there so always passed by there..btw 476d done with the painting liow... only left with 476a..just curious do u have a floor plan with dimension???

Edited by salavanun

yogibubu looks very familiar leh..sunshine court lag familiar lehh :notti:

:horse: mandaiyan (anterior anklement refiguration renomination)

Edited by salavanun

When will u be gettin ur keys?

Hi all,

I am in 476C too!!!

Sourcing for the contractor now.

Any good contracotr to recommend?

Welcome,so any update on your key collection??

Sourcing for one too,but no decision yet..

I'm from 476D..

Hi fellow sunshine courts neighbours,

We are living in 476D, also waiting anxiously for HDB to call us to collect our keys.

Maybe in Dec.

Currently sourcing for contractors / id to reno our house... Super huge headache......

hi... Will be getting my keys next Thursday...

10 Nov 2011.

Blk 476C

Any one wanna team up to find a reno contractor? Currently in talks with 3 contractors..but shortlisting on 2....

Rough cost is approx. S$ 30 k plus plus for a 4 room flat....

Anyone interested?