Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi sunnydale,

Can u pm me ur contractor or Id firm details?

May I know what have u done?

Care to pm me more details?

Thks

Me too..is the hacking of service yard possible?cos some of my fren said, hdb doesnt allow..

Anybody has confirmed the contractor or ID already?

Any idea how can we do the vanity in master room, like those in hotel?

woah...dont think its possible to do big big vanity table like those in hotel rooms...

the wall tiles have to be overlayed or remove or change to darker colour in order to have those hotel feeling...

haha..

Hi all i collect keys on 11-11-11

blk 476c , overall seen abt 8 IDs/Contractors still deciding on the quotes =, all around 25K minus electric works

nice to meet all of you here.

I believe most of you been approach by the contractors downstairs

- Teck Lee Seng , a group of uncle and 1 aunt , although all from some company name but are different identities. One of them have work at 13th floor

- MyDec, 30 plus chap , i believe he have a project at 3rd floor, forum and yahoo search say that his firm got some issues.

- Costomoplon, bo ta uncle , walk in to your flat an anyhow quote this quote that, price maybe cheap but no black n white.

So just be carefull when selecting ids, even you good frd also must have black n white.

Recently our block downstairs also came a few new contractors so just take your time to entertain them and careful selection. Cheers

The auntie and the old uncle from tls got renovate 13th and 14th floor. They are ok lah but consider carefully

Don't feel pressurized under any condition to sign

Must see carefully

14th floor do up almost everything except floor

U can have a look at their workmanship

Price wise I am not too sure as I never engage them before

13th floor is do everything

Just don't kena push by any contractors

One of my short listed id became too pushy at the 3rd meet up tat we dropped them off the list

It's never cheap for Reno

Sometimes if contractor quoted too cheap

U also worry

The auntie and the old uncle from tls got renovate 13th and 14th floor. They are ok lah but consider carefully

Don't feel pressurized under any condition to sign

Must see carefully

14th floor do up almost everything except floor

U can have a look at their workmanship

Price wise I am not too sure as I never engage them before

13th floor is do everything

Just don't kena push by any contractors

One of my short listed id became too pushy at the 3rd meet up tat we dropped them off the list

It's never cheap for Reno

Sometimes if contractor quoted too cheap

U also worry

for my unit, the aunt(Nancy) , uncle (david) they and another uncle are slibings

they quote me abt 20k excluding feature wall/tv console and divider which i find the price is similar to what i get from other ids

but i saw the flooring that they did for 13th flr, quite decent.

for my unit, the aunt(Nancy) , uncle (david) they and another uncle are slibings

they quote me abt 20k excluding feature wall/tv console and divider which i find the price is similar to what i get from other ids

but i saw the flooring that they did for 13th flr, quite decent.

Welcome , collecting my keys next week... Just want to know, when u say partitions,wat do u mean?

Welcome , collecting my keys next week... Just want to know, when u say partitions,wat do u mean?

By the way, anyone here doing your windows grills

you will fix the middle portion only or to the top?

partitions i believe, he / she is referring to the one that separates ur foyer from living room

cos some units, when u open door, u basically can see the whole living room

Fix mid gd enough .. Wann do whole but was advised to save $$ .. Hdb build lower partition sturdy enough and top actually v small so no need according to the grilles pol lah

Fix mid gd enough .. Wann do whole but was advised to save $$ .. Hdb build lower partition sturdy enough and top actually v small so no need according to the grilles pol lah

how about grilles to the air con ledge?

guys , what about your curtains?

will you do from ceiling mount or the mount on the area where the windows is?

As our flats the beam is pertured out. some ID say will waste about 12" space, 6" for ceiling and the other is the windows grill side.

somemore if do ceiling mount not so nice are when you keep the curtains to the side the part will see the beam..