Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lightings hor

Can see see in sg then go up north to buy

Confirmed 30% cheaper

I saw that some lightings they import from msia also

Is it the shop near Kip mart..the downlight quite cheap there... But a little bit scared of quality wise... For furniture where u go n survey?? Btw pmed u already... Hope it helps..

Is it the shop near Kip mart..the downlight quite cheap there... But a little bit scared of quality wise... For furniture where u go n survey?? Btw pmed u already... Hope it helps..

lights wise, we went to batu pahat... cos my gf's hometown...

furniture, i am still looking... if can, go to those non air con neighbourhood shop. Confirmed its cheaper...

lights wise, we went to batu pahat... cos my gf's hometown...

furniture, i am still looking... if can, go to those non air con neighbourhood shop. Confirmed its cheaper...

Batu pahat... Dat is quite a journey..

Actually wanted a mit elect sys 3 but pricing is arnd 3.5k. Panasonic heard good reviews abt them..

Mine already engaged reno contractor, now waiting for finalized drawing.. Quote me ard 17k.. Workmanship wise quite good..Wet works can finished b4 CNY.. But capentry side need to wait aft dat.. Now sourcing for gas hob and hood.. Lights too.. Went to Jb to recce, lightings was **** cheap..Pocket already bleeding... Hehe..

Bro , for panasonic inverter system 3 can get at 2739 with armflex 1/2 inch, 23G copper and 16mm drain pipe.

PM me for me details as this was what i got for my deal

haha, its been almost one month 5 days since i got the keys to my flat,

spoken to 3 IDs and 1 contractor, kicked out 1 within 2 weeks (due to very pushy and agressive nature, kept on condemning other contractors), shortlisted the other two, say no to 1 of the IDs (due to workmanship issues - not that satisfied with the job done one of the flats) only recently, then still pending for a revised quotation from the other one but still keeping options open as we are not rushing for renovation yet...

Nothing has been firm up yet.

Planned to start only after CNY.

More or less, we know what we want to do. Now I am sourcing for air con installation.

Any one willing to share what they are getting? I have got one offer today.

Panasonic inverter system 3 - approx. S$ 3.2k (everything in)...supply and install

Daikin inverter system 3 - Approx S$ 3.6k (everthing in)...supply and install

Mit System 3 inverter - was told not recommended due to aftersales support is quite ex and faced some trouble...

Workmanship on this installer - I have no worries as I know them since 2007 (they are one of my reliable customer as i previously sold air con refrigeration gas to them. They have done install and supply of one daikin system at my bro's house a few years back and its problem free so the trust on the workmanship is there. Moreover, based on past dealings with them, they are quite '' zai'' on such installations. Now is the pricing only...

Any comments on air con? brands / reliability and why? Been surfing on the net for these info recently...

You 3 ID still OK

I shortlisted 10 IDs

In the end as my mum friend to do my flr and my friend to do capentry and other stuff as they gave me gd price

I spoken to my ID and also discussed on this.

IF you ever notice, HDEEBEE got put a plastic cover smacked right on the wall (thats where out masterbR is, just beside the toilet door)... my pov, dont follow that unless u wants the carpentry to cover the ac piping...might eat into ur storage space and maintenance is a big headache if piping leakage

IF u dont intend to follow that way, u protude out from MBR toilet window, thru the tiles, all the way to your main toilet until u reach the point where your storage heater is, then u detour towards the corridor to the lst bed room, then make some turns (depends where you want your blower unit to be), then protude towards the 2nd room. This is the most ideal case, for me as my 1st and 2nd room DO NOT intend to do carpentry and also I dont want carpentry to hide the piping. I prefer to buy cupboards off the shelf to save cost. Too much carpentry will exceed my budget...

I saw in some units with some pics, that they follow through the plastic cover given by HDB, protude out along the wall of the MBR, then underneath the beam to the lst room, then from the side wall, towards 2nd room . If using this method, then cannnot buy those cupboards off the shelf due to the air con piping..

u may refer to facebook, under sunshine court, some one is doing this method....

Sorry, may be confusing here but I hope u understand what i mean.

But this way, the piping going through the toilets wont the gas pipe "sweat" due to heat when we bath in the toilet?

I knw this way nicer though.... then the drain pipe output is where?

Hi there, new here, me will be 476B

Doing some research, today went IKEA look kitchen cbinets, most is depth 92cm, think will protrude from kitchen entrance wall, so thinking of hacking away kitchen entrance walls to make open kitchen, do you all think this will be costly and troublesome? And perhaps the floor tiles don't match? :unsure:

Also I saw someone said want to remove service yard door, I thinking of same thing, since I want to make windows for service yard, can I even hack away the wall leading into service yard? :rolleyes:

Hi there, new here, me will be 476B

Doing some research, today went IKEA look kitchen cbinets, most is depth 92cm, think will protrude from kitchen entrance wall, so thinking of hacking away kitchen entrance walls to make open kitchen, do you all think this will be costly and troublesome? And perhaps the floor tiles don't match? :unsure:

Also I saw someone said want to remove service yard door, I thinking of same thing, since I want to make windows for service yard, can I even hack away the wall leading into service yard? :rolleyes:

Hi Bro,

It will depends on you where hacking is concerned. Do note that when hacking is done, there are bound to be more changes as time goes by. Cos in the mid of hacking or even thinking of what to do, more ideas would come up and cost would definately increases (this is what my ID have told me and I agree with it). Our plan is to have the entrance wall remains as it is and to install a PD door to cover it (purpose : my mum cooks alot and this will minimise smoke from coming out of the kitchen). Having said this, the door to the service yard, we will not remove it as it serve the same purpose of minimising smoke from going out to the service yard (imagine that you have clothes hanging there and the smoke stained your clothing in terms of smell). Having said that, the inwards opening of this service yard door is really dont know what to say, they should have made outwards opening...

Windows to service yard is to prevent rain from coming in...I would be installing that.

My old house also hacked away the AL door to service yard. It made the kitchen looks bigger but well, its really up to u...

Hi Bro,

(deleted for space)

My old house also hacked away the AL door to service yard. It made the kitchen looks bigger but well, its really up to u...

thanks for tips!

:yamseng:

I guess this thread is slow... cos...

1) many still haven't got their keys, not yet start reno

2) those who reno don't online

3) those who online, don't go renotalk forum...

:sport-smiley-004: