Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cjred

House Wacking And Renovation

Hello People

Me and my wife decided to purchase a small resale flat in Jalan Batu near Mountbatten MRT. Though the estate is a very old one, the location is quite central and super accessible and best of all, convenient. We are foreigners that are planning to reside to singapore for a very long long time because lifestyle here suits us well and our friends here are mostly locals. Just wanna share our home making journey to our Singaporean fellas.

The flat was very expensive for its state but we decided to take it because of the location. so here goes...

Floor plan! around 66 sqm total

Choosing my ID was very easy. I chose the one who did the same flat in the same estate.

floorplan.jpg

Hello neighbor ;)

My reno in the same estate is just about done and I should be moving in this weekend after some cleaning. Don't tell me it's my flat you saw and the ID firm you chose? Lol

I was gonna put up a post after it's complete

Edited by Blooie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello neighbor ;)

My reno in the same estate is just about done and I should be moving in this weekend after some cleaning. Don't tell me it's my flat you saw and the ID firm you chose? Lol

I was gonna put up a post after it's complete

Oh neighbor lol! Hmm i think ID diff?! Hmmm are you from the blk 2 with the white windows? Btw i use 9 Lives to do my place :D

Edited by cjred

Oh neighbor lol! Hmm i think ID diff?! Hmmm are you from the blk 2 with the white windows?

None other! Which blk are u?

Btw i use 9 Lives to do my place :D

Mine was **... Hope yours goes well!

None other! Which blk are u?

Mine was **... Hope yours goes well!

Behind 2 LOL

Haha yah so far so good. Post yours! :good:

Edited by cjred

Oh neighbor lol! Hmm i think ID diff?! Hmmm are you from the blk 2 with the white windows? Btw i use 9 Lives to do my place :D

Oh hi fellow 9lives customer, we r engaging them too. :)

Looking good, when did your renovation begin?

One thing I notice is that the flat is actually quite bright with the corridor lights coming in thru the windows which, depending on how you look at it, can be both a boon and a curse.. certainly was helpful when I was making trips at night to check on the progress.

Looking good, when did your renovation begin?

One thing I notice is that the flat is actually quite bright with the corridor lights coming in thru the windows which, depending on how you look at it, can be both a boon and a curse.. certainly was helpful when I was making trips at night to check on the progress.

Hi Blooie renovation started on 28 oct. Yah actually its quite bright even evenings and toooo bright in midday that you really don't need any lighting at all.