Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

Bad Service And Attitude By Pd Door Shop

If can take... will post... else will rather PUNCH his face and SMASH all his PD door in the showroom..

I will kill him~!

No need to kill him, just kill his business :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha... you really can loon... if i were in your shoe, i will bring my lawyer with me to nego with the boss of the shop for full refund, if the boss behaves like gangster, i'll make a police report and file a magistrate complaint against that shop at the sub court; if cannot settle out of court, will sue them till their pants drop.

Edited by albertchng

My neighbour also using pd door. I saw it after 1 month and its still working fine. I just installed mine today too. Think as long as you use it correctly, the mechanism should be fine.

I got mine from vyy, initially they also ask for full payment. But I voiced out that I'm not comfortable with full payment and the sales person immediately say its ok, can pay half.

When they delivered the door, there was scratches on the door and door frame. Good thing is they are willing to change a new one for me. The installer also educate me on how to use the door properly. Wrong usage may lead to mechanism problem.

Shouldn't condemn pd door because pd door shop. There is still good shop around.

I should see what you will say about PD door after one year. :yamseng:

Should have jux called police on the spot & wait for them to drop by to deal with the boss.

Then use the police report to file a claim against them st CASE.

Edited by edenstrauss

Guest Goobii
6pm already.. Anything happens?

They came at

4pm.... *boss personally deliver the pd door n shower screen but did not visit the house as I believe he also don't want create more conflict...*

Fix common toilet and Realise not suitable... Called boss n the boss says take back to alter...Or change design at no additional cost...

Fix master room... Finished in 15min... Nicely done....

4.30pm left house...

5pm... Sale person called n talk to my wife to find out abt the common toilet issue and personally inform on behalf of all the staff... To apologies for all the trouble cause n also complain they also don't like the boss but no choice ... Asking us to forgive the boss as he is well known for hot headed but if soft approach.. He will accept the problem of his product and he will request change without doubts..

With that.. My in law n my wife inform me n we decided not to lodge case or police report n accept their apologies ..

Case 3/4 close for now... As they still own us a shower screen for common toilet....

To be continue...

Edited by Goobii

I should see what you will say about PD door after one year. :yamseng:

Happen to read this. My pd doors are more than 1 and a half yr already. Still in tip top condition. Personally, it is really a matter of using the product properly. If u have a small hdb toilet, frankly installing a bi-fold

or glass door will just make the toilet feels cramp.

I think PD doors aren't made to last. :yamseng:

I don't seem to agree with your statement.

In fact i think the design is excellent in terms of its look and space saving. It is top hung and unlike bifold doors, there is no track below. It's durability really depends on whether it is used the right way.

I only install PD door for my MBR bathroom and bifold doors for my other 2 toilets.....one of the reason is becos of budget.... PD door is more expensive than bifold. Another reason is we think we can handle PD door better than our children.

I love the PD door in my MBR bathroom as it less noisy and give more space for door entrance. :)

Edited by potatoes

I don't seem to agree with your statement.

In fact i think the design is excellent in terms of its look and space saving. It is top hung and unlike bifold doors, there is no track below. It's durability really depends on whether it is used the right way.

I only install PD door for my MBR bathroom and bifold doors for my other 2 toilets.....one of the reason is becos of budget.... PD door is more expensive than bifold. Another reason is we think we can handle PD door better than our children.

I love the PD door in my MBR bathroom as it less noisy and give more space for door entrance. :)

Hmm agree to disagree. I like neither bi-fold/pd doors. My toilet is tiny but I chose frosted glass door. :sport-smiley-018:

Guest Goobii

is this the actual PD Door company which advertise on the TV? or just another company that do "swing and slide" door?

All the same...This PD door boss got different shop with different name and he patent the design for PD door, nobody can cover or use his method. Anyway 3/4 job was done so far so good. I guess my gangster leader 999 is bigger and more powerfull to talk to this hooligans. I already make sure his shop is tarnish... Just help me share with ur friends to avoid being bullied by hooligan ah beng in future.

"Help SHARE to post in FACEBOOK"

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii

Last shower screen delayed till after new year or before cny.... So disappointed...

Edited by Goobii