Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnthonyTan

Selecting Id ... Artrend Or Loft8?

Hi folks, I am doing a major renovation of an old apartment and is choosing between Loft 8 and Artrend. Anyone could help give me some advise and share experience about these 2 IDs? Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi folks, I am doing a major renovation of an old apartment and is choosing between Loft 8 and Artrend. Anyone could help give me some advise and share experience about these 2 IDs? Thank you.

Hi ,

just to share my view.So far i have used Artrend for my house and i would recomend to my friends. I am very satisfy with their carpentry works and their teams of support workers. My ID is very patient and understanding and made various recommendations to suit our needs. Co-ordination is one thing i do not have to worry about. My last Reno I was handle without fuss by my ID, she did all the co-ordination and design works and nt once that i have to worry about. She can also handle the workers very well and with confidence. The handover is earlier than expected. Overall I am very pleased by my ID and their support team. "Good Job!" By the way, my ID also starts with "C".

Hi ,

just to share my view.So far i have used Artrend for my house and i would recomend to my friends. I am very satisfy with their carpentry works and their teams of support workers. My ID is very patient and understanding and made various recommendations to suit our needs. Co-ordination is one thing i do not have to worry about. My last Reno I was handle without fuss by my ID, she did all the co-ordination and design works and nt once that i have to worry about. She can also handle the workers very well and witJh confidence. The handover is earlier than expected. Overall I am very pleased by my ID and their support team. "Good Job!" By the way, my ID also starts with "C".

Hi winter what type of housing is yours? Where's the place?

Both ids is consider on high-end pricing, to me they are same. I'll try to aviod firms that participant in Expo show. Got walk around outside or search the forum for ids and you will be surprise the price quoted is heaven & earth. Just my 2 cents worth.

Both ids is consider on high-end pricing, to me they are same. I'll try to aviod firms that participant in Expo show. Got walk around outside or search the forum for ids and you will be surprise the price quoted is heaven & earth. Just my 2 cents worth.

Hi Christopher,so it mean that firms that participate in expo show we need to pay a higher price for their design?I heard from my

colleague that expo package is very attractive in term of price and item quote?Is it true?May need your advise?

Regards

Hi vlemontea,

Sorry for the late reply, apparently i was travelling. Yes and no for your answer, as in expo they might give you good package price and this applies the same to all companies, i've never trusted package as end of the day they will find ways and means to upsell other things that will bring the contract sum higher. No doubt they might give special price in expo but think again they need to spend how much to join the show and these cost are ultimately from us the consumer.

If you ask me, i will prefer to ala carte and ask for discount at the end of the day before i drop my signature on the dotted line. Just my 2 cents worth, however what i said might not be music to some so it's your own feel and chemistry with the person that talk to you. If you feel good and budget is within what you expect than go for it!! Good luck in your id hunt.

Hi Christopher,so it mean that firms that participate in expo show we need to pay a higher price for their design?I heard from my

colleague that expo package is very attractive in term of price and item quote?Is it true?May need your advise?

Regards

Hi vlemontea,

Sorry for the late reply, apparently i was travelling. Yes and no for your answer, as in expo they might give you good package price and this applies the same to all companies, i've never trusted package as end of the day they will find ways and means to upsell other things that will bring the contract sum higher. No doubt they might give special price in expo but think again they need to spend how much to join the show and these cost are ultimately from us the consumer.

If you ask me, i will prefer to ala carte and ask for discount at the end of the day before i drop my signature on the dotted line. Just my 2 cents worth, however what i said might not be music to some so it's your own feel and chemistry with the person that talk to you. If you feel good and budget is within what you expect than go for it!! Good luck in your id hunt.

Hi Christopher,thanks for your explaination,i understand what you trying to say,i guess at the end of the day it just the chemistry between us and the i.d as this project is going to take a few months a least,from drawing to project handover.Actually me and my hubby dun mind to pay a little bit higher if the design,workmanship and materials is better.Thanks once again. :-)

Hi Christopher,thanks for your explaination,i understand what you trying to say,i guess at the end of the day it just the chemistry between us and the i.d as this project is going to take a few months a least,from drawing to project handover.Actually me and my hubby dun mind to pay a little bit higher if the design,workmanship and materials is better.Thanks once again. :-)

Indeed!! chemistry is very important & like i tell lots of my friend too to see if you have it or not with the id. If can't click than it's really hard to get him/her to do up your ideal house. Budget to each individual it is rather subjective. In any case, good luck in your renovation. It's a tiring affair and lots of paitent is required to get the ideal house done up. hehe, you are not buying an apple so got to do lots of research before commiting & hope you can finalise soon so that you can move on to the next step :good: Look forward to see your t-blog.

Yeah I read about the negative comments and decided not to include them in my shortlist.

Isn't funny? Despite all this bad publicity and comments, the company can still sustain.

Does that mean that every customers Kenna the same kind of service?

Any comments on Loft8? I met with the ID during 100% Home Exhibition at Expo. His name is Jason Zhou, senior designer. He seems responsive, quick and professional. He gave me a quote(S$22.6K) for my 3 room condo and drew the space layout plan for me. Anyone used him for renovation before? If so, can i have ur feedback, pls? Thanks!

The only thing I am uncomfortable is that he asked me to put down a deposit to secure the reno package(ard S$14K after 10% discount) which the company was promoting and I dn't want to do so cos this is the first quote I got and I have not done any comparison yet.