May i know wer is Lush located?

http://www.lush-lush.com/contact.html

LUSH

73 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Centro Bianco

#03-01, Singapore ( 534818 )

Tel : 65-6858 5882

Showroom Operating Hour:

Everyday: 11:00am - 8:00pm

But these furniture are not that cheap. I would say they are good quality reproduction. :good:

The showroom is lvl 2 & 3. Can easily spend a few hours there trying all the chairs and sofa :sport-smiley-004:

Another thing to take note is the car park is cash card system, need to pay.... :furious:

A cheaper alternative would be comfort furniture.

Very family oriented. Lots of kids running around as there are kid's chair n table. Quality not as good as Lush though.

http://www.comfortfurniture.com.sg

110 Eunos Ave 7,

Comfort Design Building

Singapore 409573

Tel:+65 6747 4809 (showroom)

Showroom Hours:

Mon to Sat: 9am – 6pm

Sun & PH: 10am – 6pm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

went to both lush and comfort design also.

quite a gd range of choices available. yah agree with u, the disadvantage is the parking. zzz

I had always like Bosch washing machine and would like to own one. SO guess my happiness when there is a promotion when u buy bosch washer, they give u a free vacuum cleaner and when u buy a Bosch dryer, they give you a free iron! I was like, WOW!! Shiok leh.... own 4 Bosch products at one time... :sport-smiley-004:

But who knows all of a sudden in Feb, the promotion ended.................. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

My gf was like,"See la... we waited for wat?"

So I am out hunting for a vacuum cleaner. I google here google there, one name always pop out, Miele. So I decided to check them out. I notice Miele sale person are more on the ball. Once you walk a bit close to into their radar range, they will start their sale pitch. And they are able to answer most of my technical questions... not bad.. :good: guess the commission must be good!!! Anyway, I had always thought of Miele as premium product as they are made in Germany. So guess my surprise when there is cleaner selling for $328 with 1600W... :good:

mieles2121.jpg

A bit about this S2121. This the cheapest of the current Miele vacuum. It comes in Mango Red color. It is using a bigger 4.5l dustbag compare to S6000 series. It is using the same type of filters with the S6000 series. And it is surprising light at 5.85kg even though it is bigger size than the S6000 series. Interesting.....

Then I see the S6210.

mieles6210.jpg

A bit about this S6210. This is the next in line after S2121. It is using a 2000W motor. It comes in chilli red color... :dribble: :dribble: It is using a smaller 3.5l dustbag. Slightly heavier at 6.5kg. It looks small, sharp and really appeal to me... The red is sexy, the curves are :dribble: :dribble: ..... But it cost $100 more at $428.... :dunno:

Is the prices for Miele fixed? Can we get this anywhere else? Like neighborhood electrical shop?

Hi, congratulation and welcome to RT.

I wonder if you can apply for permit before getting the key!

Reason: since they will take 1 mth to approve, apply 1 mth before collecting key !?

All the best ; ) :thumbs up:

Hi... congratulations!

You may want to explore the Phillips FC9160 vacuum cleaner. I recently got it for $260 thereabout. My main criteria when I look for a vacuum cleaner is strong suction power as my previous one was useless (can't suck up much stuff). As claimed, this model suction power is 500W.

Hi, congratulation and welcome to RT.

I wonder if you can apply for permit before getting the key!

Reason: since they will take 1 mth to approve, apply 1 mth before collecting key !?

All the best ; ) :thumbs up:

Gasp! One month to get Reno permit!!! Like that I die laa

There is a thing called Reno permit? Oh no... :dunno: And Cement screed another month?

I check my mail box last night, still no letter from HDB.. sigh... SO many of the BLK A neighbours had already got their letter to collect keys on 28 Feb but no news for me... :furious:

How does the process works?

1) Receive HDB letter to collect keys

2) Collect keys from HDB. Is the HDB loan also settle on the same day?

3) Open door and throw pineapple

4) Apply for reno permit? Will the ID do that? How to do it? :dunno:

5) Apply for cement creed?

One question. Can the reno start before the cement creed?

Hi... congratulations!

You may want to explore the Phillips FC9160 vacuum cleaner. I recently got it for $260 thereabout. My main criteria when I look for a vacuum cleaner is strong suction power as my previous one was useless (can't suck up much stuff). As claimed, this model suction power is 500W.

Thanks! Will check that out on our next shopping trip!! :yamseng:

There is a thing called Reno permit? Oh no... :dunno: And Cement screed another month?

I check my mail box last night, still no letter from HDB.. sigh... SO many of the BLK A neighbours had already got their letter to collect keys on 28 Feb but no news for me... :furious:

One question. Can the reno start before the cement creed?

- You can call HDB sales dept to check on your key collection status, I choose my own appointment date :P

- Yes, the sales officer will guide you thru tons of doc to sign and also settle your HDB Loan, they will ask what amount each party want to contribute.

- We choose a date to open door and throw pineapple :P then another day which signifies the "dong tu"

- Reno permit, i think your ID will do it for you

- If you have confirm where u want to do your cement screed, i suggest once you get your keys, get a padlock then go submit your cement screed at CCK HDB

6) Can the reno start before the cement creed?

- Abit of reno can start before the cement screed, depends on the area u doing. For me, I did the living and bedroom all cement screed so literally cannot do anything before they screed. then hor... U have to wait for another 2 wks after the screed is done so the moisture can evaporate off the cement screed.. We waited 1.5 mths before actually starting my renovation. :P

Hope it helps, the cement screed is a pain in the a**

Edited by Sunnydale307

- You can call HDB sales dept to check on your key collection status, I choose my own appointment date :P

- Yes, the sales officer will guide you thru tons of doc to sign and also settle your HDB Loan, they will ask what amount each party want to contribute.

- We choose a date to open door and throw pineapple :P then another day which signifies the "dong tu"

- Reno permit, i think your ID will do it for you

- If you have confirm where u want to do your cement screed, i suggest once you get your keys, get a padlock then go submit your cement screed at CCK HDB

6) Can the reno start before the cement creed?

- Abit of reno can start before the cement screed, depends on the area u doing. For me, I did the living and bedroom all cement screed so literally cannot do anything before they screed. then hor... U have to wait for another 2 wks after the screed is done so the moisture can evaporate off the cement screed.. We waited 1.5 mths before actually starting my renovation. :P

Hope it helps, the cement screed is a pain in the a**

Hi Sunnydale,

Really thanks for your replies!! :good: :good:

Think the cement screed thing really headache.... 1.5 mth...

Hi Sunnydale,

Really thanks for your replies!! :good: :good:

Think the cement screed thing really headache.... 1.5 mth...

Maybe becoz of CNY period tt y 1.5mth ba...

I nearly every 2-3 days will call the HDB technical officer haha

Gasp! One month to get Reno permit!!! Like that I die laa

Ay, that's will depends, as if need to knock down wall etc.

If heng heng, think 1 week can ba, but if kanna ding dong here & there, 1 month possible.

But keep finger cross. All the best :sport-smiley-004:

Ay, that's will depends, as if need to knock down wall etc.

If heng heng, think 1 week can ba, but if kanna ding dong here & there, 1 month possible.

But keep finger cross. All the best :sport-smiley-004:

Sigh.... :unsure: I need to knock down walls....... Think got to wait.....

Samsung UA46D5500 (around $1699)

samsung46d5500.jpg

The Samsung 46". Think you can get it cheaper from Audiohouse. Is this the SMART TV or just LED?

yamahaysp2200.jpg

yamahayhts40109.jpg

How much are these?