Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

yeah, i oredi planned for 3 wall hangings there so the 3 LEDs have been positioned and adjusted by my electrician to hit the 3 walls :D

Good planning... I did not plan well... Sign... Next time I will do better!! :good: :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh... we got similar taste.... But U got it at a really good price... :good: :good: U have been monitoring it?

Btw, the shipping charge is direct to Singapore or thru 3rd party?

yes...good price.

when i took notice of it and add to wish list, it was USD 117....then was considering for one to one and half weeks before i whacked it

when i whacked it, there were 3 pcs in stocks

only when i proceed to pay, then next day, i saw it shoot up to USD 180

Direct shipping to SG...pay another USD 19.00

this watch cost approx 290 S$ in SG

I think the brown colour AX can buy liao

i been monitoring it for 3 whole weeks, it flunculate between 1% around USD 149.90....

not dropping...

But chances of it increasing are higher than dropping...

Especially when pple starts to purchase and veolia....here come the price increase.

i got another good deal coming..... the ladies version...

but comes in ceramica poly rubber strap..

this one should be more high end than the man's version.

But I planned to change it to leather strap...

and give my wife

THis watch is discounted heavily...

i got it at USD 104...now increased prices already.

can consider this for your wife...

this is heavily discounted...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JT2Q2W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

:dribble:

Edited by herbalteh

yes...good price.

when i took notice of it and add to wish list, it was USD 117....then was considering for one to one and half weeks before i whacked it

when i whacked it, there were 3 pcs in stocks

only when i proceed to pay, then next day, i saw it shoot up to USD 180

Direct shipping to SG...pay another USD 19.00

this watch cost approx 290 S$ in SG

I think the brown colour AX can buy liao

i been monitoring it for 3 whole weeks, it flunculate between 1% around USD 149.90....

not dropping...

But chances of it increasing are higher than dropping...

Especially when pple starts to purchase and veolia....here come the price increase.

i got another good deal coming..... the ladies version...

but comes in ceramica poly rubber strap..

this one should be more high end than the man's version.

But I planned to change it to leather strap...

and give my wife

THis watch is discounted heavily...

i got it at USD 104...now increased prices already.

can consider this for your wife...

this is heavily discounted...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JT2Q2W/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

:dribble:

Thanks for sharing! Nice watch! :good: :good:

How are u planning to change to leather strap? U have the leather strap?

Dont buy watches online lo unless its OOS or you cant find the model in brick&mortar shop.i reconmend watch shop at The bencoolen shoooing ctr,opposite sim llim sq.i guarantee its cheaper 20% or even morethan the cheapest shop i find like mustafa plus can nego for further discount.bought a few watches already.recee them,never go wrong eg my AX watch was going for $315 in normal watch shop the shop sold it for $200 after discount and further sweet talk nego

Thanks for your advice...

I used to frequent Bencoolen last time for my watch purchases (bought some seikos) there....

They give good discounts..i do agree.

Its only when i was looking for a couple watch, that i try amazon to see if i got such luck...this is due to the couple watch that I am interested in, costs S$800 for one pair....

HEng heng I saw the EM watch...then i made my purchase.

For me, less than S$300 per watch, still ok to buy online...Esp when compared to the pricing in Singapore, this EM watch give me approx. 40% discount. The ladies version, I save approx. 70% discount and its more high end than the men's version. So this is still considered as a worthy deal...

Thanks for sharing! Nice watch! :good: :good:

How are u planning to change to leather strap? U have the leather strap?

Bro,

The leather strap, no choice. HAve to go to Bencoolen to change. But do note that, for original EM watches / strap, the buckle on the leather strap bears the EM logo. So if I would to go Bencoolen to change to a leather strap, I would have to forgo the logo as its a replica leather strap (same or even better quality, but without the logo).

Another option - go malaysia to change the strap...should be comparable or cheaper? I will update shortly...

Another kang tao for you...

WMF / Henckels knives...very cheap in amazon...Just before I move in, I have a 8 pcs Henckels knife set with knive bloc (made in Germany but i cannot remember the model), selling for USD 600 plus, but I got it at USD 170... add USD 20 to ship direct to Sg..

That deal even more power....

go to pacific plaza 2nd floor Fossil watch shop..but expect to wait for the shipment if its OOS in their store or out of season bo pian suck thumb..they are official watch repair agent cum retail space for diesel,fossil,ax,em,dkny etc..

Edited by Freakerz

go to pacific plaza 2nd floor Fossil watch shop..but expect to wait for the shipment if its OOS in their store or out of season bo pian suck thumb..they are official watch repair agent cum retail space for diesel,fossil,ax,em,dkny etc..

Thanks alot for the information. But i reckon that the leather strap with logo should be alot more expensive? I will check it out...if its too expensive...i can live without the logo..

Thanks again...

Bro,

The leather strap, no choice. HAve to go to Bencoolen to change. But do note that, for original EM watches / strap, the buckle on the leather strap bears the EM logo. So if I would to go Bencoolen to change to a leather strap, I would have to forgo the logo as its a replica leather strap (same or even better quality, but without the logo).

Another option - go malaysia to change the strap...should be comparable or cheaper? I will update shortly...

Another kang tao for you...

WMF / Henckels knives...very cheap in amazon...Just before I move in, I have a 8 pcs Henckels knife set with knive bloc (made in Germany but i cannot remember the model), selling for USD 600 plus, but I got it at USD 170... add USD 20 to ship direct to Sg..

That deal even more power....

We have a bargain hunter master here... :bow: :bow:

Now I know where to go when I need to replace my strap.. Thanks!!

I am not a bargain hunter...just happens to see see look look and discover alot of items in Sg are overpriced...

I bought oakleys :dribble: , columbia 3 in 1 jackets :dribble: ,

(these are really cheap...at least 30 percent off as what u see in SG)...

and recently, some of the items you listed in the Good Deals to share FB account...

Now waiting for the whole lot to come... My wife scolded me for spending so much money. 8|

I told her its a home improvement program in which the items are purchased to make the house looks neater...

Once she saw the pictures of the items, she agreeds with me.

When she saw my EM watch, she says lagi nicer...that why I purchased the EM ceramica version for her.

Since I can't sleep, I share some EA watches. I just checked. Currently all these watches ship direct to Singapore. But quantity not a lot.

Just now I try to add 7 EA watches together to ship to Singapore and it cost only US$43! Cheap... But of course must pay GST...

Emporio Armani Women's AR1401 Ceramic Black Chronograph Dial Watch

81f7LlvXCpL._SL1500_.jpg

Emporio Armani Men's AR2059 Sportivo Black Dial and Strap Watch

818CE2cqFQL._SL1500_.jpg

Emporio Armani Women's AR1441 CeramicSlim Black Dial Watch

81VfbP8we5L._SL1500_.jpg

Emporio Armani Women's AR0364 Classic Black Leather Strap Watch

61uYxZrgTTL._SL1201_.jpg

Emporio Armani Women's AR3170 Classic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

818QbvgZgdL._SL1500_.jpg

I am not a bargain hunter...just happens to see see look look and discover alot of items in Sg are overpriced...

I bought oakleys :dribble: , columbia 3 in 1 jackets :dribble: ,

(these are really cheap...at least 30 percent off as what u see in SG)...

and recently, some of the items you listed in the Good Deals to share FB account...

Now waiting for the whole lot to come... My wife scolded me for spending so much money. 8|

I told her its a home improvement program in which the items are purchased to make the house looks neater...

Once she saw the pictures of the items, she agreeds with me.

When she saw my EM watch, she says lagi nicer...that why I purchased the EM ceramica version for her.

Seem like we got same thinking.. And my wife also nag at me... :bleah: :bleah:

The ceramica watch really nice... But I'm not sure if my wife like rubber strap. I'm itchy whether to buy the watch for her or not....

Maybe weekend I bring her to go look at watches....