Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Seem like we got same thinking.. And my wife also nag at me... :bleah: :bleah:

The ceramica watch really nice... But I'm not sure if my wife like rubber strap. I'm itchy whether to buy the watch for her or not....

Maybe weekend I bring her to go look at watches....

To think I have always thought women were the "shopaholics", we have a group of unbeatable male version on this blog all out to poison each other ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Msg from Daigou for those who are interested..

Dear customer,

If you haven't started shopping for new apparels, new decor and etc for Lunar New Year, it's not too late to get started now!

From tomorrow (12th Jan) till 18th Jan 11pm 2013, your new economy air shipment orders are entitled to shipping fee discount. For every 8KG in parcel, you pay 1KG less in terms of shipping fee.

To be more specific, if chargeable weight of your *orders* are greater than 8kg, you save SGD 6 in shipping fee, if chargeable weight of your *orders* are greater than 16kg, you save SGD 12 in shipping fee, so on and so forth.

*orders* are strictly applicable to new economy air shipment orders submitted and paid during 12nd - 18th Jan 11pm, 2013. Taiwan orders are not included. 65daigou reserves the right to explain promotional details.

Last Sea shipment vessel departs on 28th Jan, please try to submit to ship by 26th as we need some time to pack your parcels.

Exact date of last Air shipments (all 3 methods) are to be confirmed by our logistics, but base on our experience, you will be able to submit to ship by 3rd Feb. We will keep you updated on this.

#Gentle reminder#

As our sea shipment office has been moved to Guangzhou, please try to select products from sellers located in 广东,珠三角,广州,深圳 to shorten the duration of domestic shipping and save domestic shipping fee. We sincerely appreciate your generous understanding for any inconvenience caused.

65daigou

11/01/2013

Thanks so much ladies and gents for sharing the many good stuff (an eye opener to me). This has slowly become a shopping blog ... haha ... but I like it! :good:

Seem like we got same thinking.. And my wife also nag at me... :bleah: :bleah:

The ceramica watch really nice... But I'm not sure if my wife like rubber strap. I'm itchy whether to buy the watch for her or not....

Maybe weekend I bring her to go look at watches....

Picture is hard to judge. When I showed my wife the black colour EM gents watch, she says ok only.

Its only when the real thing arrive and she felt the watch by hand, she told me its nice.

The ceramica ladies version should be of a smaller diameter but more high end and also got luminous hands. Maybe the strap is ugly but we got the option to change to leather or even stainless steel. I should have chosen the stainless steel version as it is of a unique colour. Anytime my wife gets bored of the stainless steel, i can change to leather or vice versa, instead of getting the poly strap version. I dont know how much a stainless steel strap would cost me in SG as Amazon dont sell the spares.

Now that I saw the white colour ceramica....looks nicer

but only worry, it will turn yellowish with time....and gets dirty easier...

Edited by herbalteh

Hey! Nice cool watches!! A lot never seen or heard before. :dribble: :dribble:

U bought from this site before? How is the shipping?

not yet...still surfing.. resisting ...the force is strong..alot also i never see or heard before..but alot of brands also dont come to SG open shops or have local distributor..for u guys info.Diesel is pulling out of SG market.expect the watches,accessories and clothes lines to OOS soon and on lelong...

..=)

Edited by Freakerz

You only bought 2 items? Shipping must have been pretty ex.... :jawdrop:

Let me help with link. I hope its correct.

OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Side-by-Side Double Hook

Umbra Rings Metal Napkin Holder

Your OXO door hook is a smaller version of my hook! :dribble: :dribble:

OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack

21Hzsf6NrmL.jpg

Now come to think of it.... The small hook also quite nice hor... :dribble: :dribble:

ok, this is how the side-by-sdie double hook looks on my bedroom door - my study door closes properly but my mbr bedroom door must push a bit more :D

p1010752o.jpg

ya, these caught my eye b4 but i dun like the idea of drilling holes in my wall and i dun have so much stuff to hang so... :sport-smiley-018:

ok, this is how the side-by-sdie double hook looks on my bedroom door - my study door closes properly but my mbr bedroom door must push a bit more :D

p1010752o.jpg

Hey, I like your door laminate color/design...

Thx :) it's veneer tho, not laminate … the door guy applied at least 2 layers of varnish to get this shade ;)

Wow... no wonder.... :good: :good:

How much did u pay for this door?

Wow... no wonder.... :good: :good:

How much did u pay for this door?

pai say, dunno yet cos they were late additions...when I get the bill, I'll let u know...because it's veneer, choices r more limited, the door guy came with the sample book for me to pick when he did measurements...

I actually finished my entire reno den realised the existing doors looked crappy even after a fresh coat of paint...even my id agreed...lol n he was the one who told me no need to chg doors...:)

Saw this in today papers.

This article sound like us.. haa...

Actually this is true of life in China...b4 i went over, i was unaware that online shopping is a way of life in china, as much, if not more than the US...and the shipping charges are amazing - rmb10 or at most, rmb20 if u r shipping a bunch of heavy groceries... :good:

Jingdong is where i buy my electronics appliances from - altho some of the distributors are on taobao as well...then for groceries, i would buy on 一号店 and the rest, on taobao (including garbage bags)... :) for books, i would buy on 当当网 even tho amazon has a tie-up with a local partner and is called 卓越亚马逊 :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by dragonnite

pai say, dunno yet cos they were late additions...when I get the bill, I'll let u know...because it's veneer, choices r more limited, the door guy came with the sample book for me to pick when he did measurements...

I actually finished my entire reno den realised the existing doors looked crappy even after a fresh coat of paint...even my id agreed...lol n he was the one who told me no need to chg doors...:)

Thanks! If only I see your door earlier... :dribble:

Actually this is true of life in China...b4 i went over, i was unaware that online shopping is a way of life in china, as much, if not more than the US...and the shipping charges are amazing - rmb10 or at most, rmb20 if u r shipping a bunch of heavy groceries... :good:

Jingdong is where i buy my electronics appliances from - altho some of the distributors are on taobao as well...then for groceries, i would buy on 一号店 and the rest, on taobao (including garbage bags)... :) for books, i would buy on 当当网 even tho amazon has a tie-up with a local partner and is called 卓越亚马逊 :sport-smiley-018:

Is Jingdong 360buy.com? Normally what electronics do u buy? I only saw some Philips lighting/table lamps that are much cheaper than Singapore. What else? :dunno:

I really need to brush up my chinese man..... :P :P