Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I think my wife got a plastic hook from diaso to hook her plastic bag. Those that hang over the cabinet door type.

Maybe u can take a look...

that is the one i wanna take pic and show lo. :thumbs up:

eh...the door can close all the way i.e. it's the flat type ? good idea, i go look ... :thumbs up:

can close almost all the way, quite flat. look something like that

41qAIOYUooL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by ongcs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

that is the one i wanna take pic and show lo. :thumbs up:

can close almost all the way, quite flat. look something like that

41qAIOYUooL._SY300_.jpg

ehh, kim/ong, any measurements, especially for the flat part that hangs over the door ? :huh:

thx ! :yamseng:

Edited by dragonnite

ehh, kim/ong, any measurements, especially for the flat part that hangs over the door ? :huh:

thx ! :yamseng:

it is quite thin, make sure ur door got some allowances. Will update the measurements tonight

this one looks like what i'm looking for in terms of measurements : :D

need to go measure my own cabinets liow ... but metal one will scratch the cabinet behind on regular use ... :huh:

T2wCWyXipXXXXXXXXX_!!21455699.jpg

Edited by dragonnite

Just got home... Raining heavily...

This is my hook. Bought from Diaso. Cheap cheap... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

My cabinet door thickness is 17mm. The hook got a bit of tension on my door. The max thickness the hook can go to is 1 inch.

img4646p.jpg

img4645s.jpg

img4647g.jpg

This is my hook. Bought from Diaso. Cheap cheap... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

My cabinet door thickness is 17mm. The hook got a bit of tension on my door. The max thickness the hook can go to is 1 inch.

img4646p.jpg

img4645s.jpg

img4647g.jpg

same as mine, but mine is green colour. hahaha....give measurement in mm leh. :thumbs up:

same as mine, but mine is green colour. hahaha....give measurement in mm leh. :thumbs up:

My cabinet door also same colour as yours, just tat the door lining is black colour. The internal laminate also same colour as yours...

I also engaged North West as my ID, but ID not the same... :)

My cabinet door also same colour as yours, just tat the door lining is black colour. The internal laminate also same colour as yours...

I also engaged North West as my ID, but ID not the same... :)

Must be their common laminates... :D :D :D

thx v much kim !

i measured my cabinet door thickness - around 1.8-1.9cm so this should work... :good::thumbs up:

regarding my honeywell air purifier, it's the Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier 17000 but with a suffix CHN i.e. 17000-CHN, panel looks like this...

izit the same as yours, ong ?

415441PQSNL._SY450_.jpg

gotta check if need to buy a step-down transformer or not though b4 i plug it in ... ;)

Edited by dragonnite

yep, it's 360buy.com...i bought my sanyo stainless steel electric kettle, honeywell air purifier, 2 humidifiers and errr, the rest of the electronics in my house in beijing... :D my chinese friends buy their printers, computer parts etc on jingdong as well...

it's like the goto site for electronics - i dun even compare prices with taobao because jingdong issues 发票 by default for free, which is required for warranty in china...and you can buy with peace of mind cos it is very reputable, i.e. you won't be getting any fakes or OEM items :notti:

not all vendors on taobao issue that, or if they do, they make you pay about 10% (dun remember exactly) extra cos that's the cost they pay to the government to give you that...

Hi Dragonnite,

Need to buy a stainless steel electric kettle too. From your experience, Is "AUX" brand good and reliable? Seems to be one of the major brands in China? Can I trouble you to share link of your Sanyo kettle?

Cheers,

Luxray

Hi Dragonnite,

Need to buy a stainless steel electric kettle too. From your experience, Is "AUX" brand good and reliable? Seems to be one of the major brands in China? Can I trouble you to share link of your Sanyo kettle?

Cheers,

Luxray

honestly, i've never heard of it b4 so it is probably not in the league of midea for household appliances. incidentally, midea is amongst the most reliable brands for household appliances - for other stuff like fans etc, there are other better brands.

i bought my sanyo kettle in 2010 or so so it's an old model liow, but i think it looks similar to the following 2:

三洋(Sanyo) U-C1215HS 快速电热水壶

5f5cb6c0-1bb3-4a6f-8fca-c6a3b5e4e3d5.jpg

三洋(SANYO )U-C1218GS 1.2L 1800W 不锈钢极速电水煲(电水壶)

0c476538-9733-47fe-9693-a7e5d7e8a956.jpg

only difference between the 2 seems to be the wattage - first one is 1500w, the 2nd is 1800w

just to share, i was planning to buy the following wusthof in-drawer knife blockfrom amazon but they won't ship here :bangwall:

71ZV-MZ5SpS._SL1500_.jpg

so i decided to check out if this was stocked locally...found out that razorsharp at tan boon liat building stocks wusthof, but happened to be out of stock ... about sgd59, which is about the same price if i were to ship here

when i was there last week, i also realised they stocked a lot of brands that i've never heard about :D so for those kitchen gurus out there, could be a good place to visit..

btw, that place also got interesting furniture stores there like journey east, mountain teak...

happy shopping ! :yamseng: