Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
romeltic

Sweet And Minimalist Home@bp

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry I not sure about it actually I just took this picture cos I like the kitchen design very much

Ok ok I will keep looking for it, will let u knw if I can find it!

Yeah haha hope you find it soon..btw where your tblog? Maybe I can check your renovation progress too

Ok ok I will keep looking for it, will let u knw if I can find it!

My greece style wall hacked away...

Wow the entrance now look much bigger..still thinking of ideas on how to create an entrance foyer for this area...haha

Before:

IMG_1900.jpg

After:

5ac963c5.jpg

fc9582c6.jpg

Feel great that the walls and kichen cabinets are removed.

My open concept kitchen area..hahaha now with the living room is quite big i feel...

56802855.jpg

One thing i dont understand is this:

HDB build recess area like this..but even if we custom build in cabinet also cant put much stuff..and the price to do so is quite expensive.

Can anyone share any idea of filling up this recess area? Or is it a good choice to put a mounted shelf there?

9557e5d9.jpg

860f76a3.jpg

Toilet also have recess area...hmm for putting mirror? wonder wheer to get custom size miroor with a small cabinet behind that will fit into it...

7bff037f.jpg

Not going to have a feature wall for tv area. But thinking whether still possible to just build the false wall mount the tv hide the wires lol

0c41efcc.jpg

You can use gypsum board to do feature wall and mount your tv on it. Need good reinforcement otherwise the tv may be tok heavy and the gypsum board collapse.

ohh hahaha i keep on saying false wall..etc so the correct term maybe should be gypsum board instead..lol

Btw did you use citygas heater?

You can use gypsum board to do feature wall and mount your tv on it. Need good reinforcement otherwise the tv may be tok heavy and the gypsum board collapse.

ohh hahaha i keep on saying false wall..etc so the correct term maybe should be gypsum board instead..lol

Btw did you use citygas heater?

No city gas. My house estate is an old estate, there is no city gas piping in our home estate. So lousy loh

Went for a tile layout discussion with our ID..he provided us with some input on where and how the tiles should be lay for different sections of the house.

He also advise us on how to layout the decor tiles for the two toilets/bathrooms..

After 2 days or tiling works, we decided to go and take a look...

My toilet wall tiles..the top are the resort feel decor tiles..

IMG_2636.jpg

We notice that there seens to be some gap..between the different tiles and some of the tiles like not very aligned..but was told b the id that now is still in progress and the gap will not look obvious when it become white instead of black..

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

I love my work in progress kitchen haha

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

The top wall was align with the below using some concrete blocks..was suggesteed by my ID to do so...nice idea...haha

IMG_2650.jpg