Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

some random pics from lorgans. Went to a few carpenters but none of them could custom the design i wanted for my study table. Only lorgan could do it for me.

Price is ex but its what i always wanted- to have a mid century work desk. And he promised to do it with real teak and not laminates. My wife allowed me to splurge on it since its where i am going to spend a lot of time.

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

meanwhile this wall is erected because we are going to do a sliding door that opens left and right.

IMG_1329.jpg

water-proofing the kitchen. testing with water if there is any leakage. its very very sticky.

IMG_1330.jpg

for some flat, do take note of the MAIN GAS pipes.

In the previous post you can see where the gas pipe is in the kitchen.

Below is a close up pic. You cant hack it away and will have to box it up. So some kitchens might have a box up that suddenly protrudes. We were not prepared of this but our contractor boxed it up for us since there wasnt suppose to be any hidden costs. phew~~

IMG_1331.jpg

A few days later, one of the many online orders came in. :thumbs up: Till today so happy to use it.

IMG_1332.jpg

freaking big and heavy

IMG_1333.jpg

a foldable gold mad-men bar cart! bottom is real wood. edges have a hammered pattern.

it can be used to display items or serve drinks to friends.

IMG_1335.jpg

(the background is not my home)

Edited by XTR

IMG_1078.jpg

So sad i went down to egg3 today wanted to get this table so badly but the sales person told me its sold already. gosh love this alot, do u have any idea where can i get it elsewhere? Saw ur post too late :(

A few days later, one of the many online orders came in. :thumbs up: Till today so happy to use it.

IMG_1332.jpg

freaking big and heavy

IMG_1333.jpg

Hi XTR, so which online site idd you purchased this?

a foldable gold mad-men bar cart! bottom is real wood. edges have a hammered pattern.

it can be used to display items or serve drinks to friends.

IMG_1335.jpg

(the background is not my home)

So sad i went down to egg3 today wanted to get this table so badly but the sales person told me its sold already. gosh love this alot, do u have any idea where can i get it elsewhere? Saw ur post too late :(

i doubt i have seen it anywhere else. I am sure you will find something else that you will love. It has happened to us many times too. Dont worry, keep looking! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

DIY black fans

Cant find a simple black and low-lying and cheap fan. All those sold in shops have those lamps attached to the bottom of the fan and its really not what we want. haiku fan is nice but to have 4 of it is going to be costly. So we bought 4 white fans (fanco i think) @ $80 each and then sprayed it black.

Its best to spray a thin coat first and let it dry 1-2 hrs before spamming the other layers on. This will give a nice even finish.

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

DIY black fans

Cant find a simple black and low-lying and cheap fan. All those sold in shops have those lamps attached to the bottom of the fan and its really not what we want. haiku fan is nice but to have 4 of it is going to be costly. So we bought 4 white fans (fanco i think) @ $80 each and then sprayed it black.

Its best to spray a thin coat first and let it dry 1-2 hrs before spamming the other layers on. This will give a nice even finish.

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

Erm, a bit too late for you but Relite sells black fan:

http://www.relitespecialty.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_35_37&products_id=91

finished product on the ceiling. There is 1 in study room, 1 in living room, 1 in mbr and 1 in kitchen (this fan is a saviour)

IMG_1579-1-1.jpg

Blocked off the old passageway with a wall. this will be used to hide glass sliding door.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

cement flooring drying nicely to give the lighter colour

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

depression in the bathroom wall for facial wash.

IMG_1345.jpg

re-edited the layout for the toilet tiles.

IMG_1346.jpg

at this time, the kitchen floor is also done up.

IMG_1347.jpg

Erm, a bit too late for you but Relite sells black fan:

http://www.relitespecialty.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_35_37&products_id=91

wooohoo, adidaem finally visit my blog. jjang ! :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

We did see similar-ish fans like this but the didnt like the curly depression of the motor.

Thank you for the link. A lot of the other silent readers will surely check it out.