Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Any Review On "impress 21" Reno Company?

The services & workmanship engaged by Impress 21 leave much to be desired.

1) Much monitoring was needed, especially during the wet works.

2) Poor coordination by the contractor who doesn't monitor well.

3) Lack responsibility: Eager to take on many projects when not able to manage each well.

4) Lack professional conduct: Always fast to give a quote (based on experience and those of others) and chase for payment, but slow to respond when complaints are made. Contractor dares to show unhappiness when fault lies with poor management / communication with sub comm.

5) Delivered outcome not matching to specifics stated in quotation.

Edited by First time

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Without any review,

we decide and take the plunge!! Woohooo... Hopefully thing turn up great and can recommended this gem to fellow forumer!!

:)

Hi all,

Might be signing up a package with "Impress 21" reno company at Hougang. So far, anyone here had engaged their service... Their director seem knowledgable and approachable but his assistant was like blurred sotong...

Still comparing a few others contractor quotation!! feel free to give ur feedback!!

Regards

hi all.. i am new in this forum. I will be collecting keys in end dec. Still thinking to engage a id or contractor. Is the pricing for contractor much much lower then id?? Working on a tight budget.. Can someone guide me? Thanks....

It depends on what you plan to do actually. At first I thought the contractor would be cheap, but after getting both ID and contractor quotation for comparison, their different is not much, about 5 to 10% cheaper. So, I opt for ID

My friend and i engaged Impress 21 firm for our renovation. In terms of pricing, i think it's pretty reasonable and one of the lowest we found compare to other firms. For the workmanship, pretty good and neat job for my friend reno.. For my own flat, i can't comment much yet as i just started the reno..

In terms of service, prompt to response on our queries so far..

hi all.. i am new in this forum. I will be collecting keys in end dec. Still thinking to engage a id or contractor. Is the pricing for contractor much much lower then id?? Working on a tight budget.. Can someone guide me? Thanks....

I am asking is the 3D drawing provided for free if I SIGN UP with Impress 21? it is not mentioned in the package nor in the quotation :bangwall:

Yup. the 3D drawing is provided FOC when u signed up with them... :P

think there's no such thing as FREE drawing.... it's included in the package when u sign up with them... no free lunch in this world. :unsure:

I am asking is the 3D drawing provided for free if I SIGN UP with Impress 21? it is not mentioned in the package nor in the quotation :bangwall:

Thank you for your reply. Is 3D drawing provided for FREE when you sign up with Impress 21?

think there's no such thing as FREE drawing.... it's included in the package when u sign up with them... no free lunch in this world. :unsure:

My friend and i engaged Impress 21 firm for our renovation. In terms of pricing, i think it's pretty reasonable and one of the lowest we found compare to other firms. For the workmanship, pretty good and neat job for my friend reno.. For my own flat, i can't comment much yet as i just started the reno..

Thank you for your reply. Is 3D drawing provided for FREE when you sign up with Impress 21?

Hi,

I am a newbie here. Is anyone out there can provide me with advise (Pricing, Workmanship, Services) on Impress21 ID firms which I am going to shortlist to renovate my house? I need to make a decision by end of this month if not I wont have time to design and select materials for my house. Hope I can get reply from anyone asap.

Thanks

Edited by joseph24