Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! Fellow family-with-kids-&-small-budget forumer. :) I'm also doing Reno now & I know how it is to think child-safe, long term durable, practical yet...nice? I just haven't had time to start the blog due bcos busy researching to keep everythg I listed above.

Hi 5!

090ba904.jpg

Our love bed to cuddle

adedceb3.jpg

Dining table( took the 1.7m length type)

68a707f8.jpg

Our dining chair( request for black colour cover)

cf7b05ab.jpg

A 3 m long sofa that i like so much, so confy

Edited by yhliang

Hi! Fellow family-with-kids-&-small-budget forumer. :) I'm also doing Reno now & I know how it is to think child-safe, long term durable, practical yet...nice? I just haven't had time to start the blog due bcos busy researching to keep everythg I listed above.

Hi 5!

Hi there,

Our girls are already 6 & 9 this year, so no long the toddler stage where we have to child-proof everything. Haha

Anyway, we did consider the durability and practicality of the furniture. Can't have it too childish design, cos they will outgrow it in 2-3 years time :).

For their room, we let them have a say in the wall color, their bedsheet design, as well as the laminate for their build in wardrobe (with some influence from us 😜).

Edited by Haleary

090ba904.jpg

Our love bed to cuddle

adedceb3.jpg

I love the bed and the black dining table! Do you mind telling me where you bought them? Thanks a bunch!

Dining table( took the 1.7m length type)

68a707f8.jpg

Our dining chair( request for black colour cover)

cf7b05ab.jpg

A 3 m long sofa that i like so much, so confy

Hi there,

Our girls are already 6 & 9 this year, so no long the toddler stage where we have to child-proof everything. Haha

Anyway, we did consider the durability and practicality of the furniture. Can't have it too childish design, cos they will outgrow it in 2-3 years time :).

For their room, we let them have a say in the wall color, their bedsheet design, as well as the laminate for their build in wardrobe (with some influence from us 😜).

Oh, you've an easier time then, mine are 2 mths old & 3 yrs old, I've to plan from this age to like...5 yrs down? Playroom must be able to convert to study room & then to granny's room. :D

Anw, look forward to ur updates. :)

Edited by OnTheRoad

The bed and dining table are from Cellini. They are now giving free bean bag which that time when i buy they don't give. 😠

Edited by yhliang

floorplannerimage.jpg

I'm not really good in computer or designing. This is the best I can get from Floor planner.

Since we just want to keep the house simple and no fanciful design like "TV feature wall, Designer cabinet "etc.. we decided to find some contractor to do some touch up and we can move in le.

But on the 2nd visit to the flat. We found that there's alot of crack line on the kitchen and toilet wall and the interior of the cabinet looks kind of bad. Bobianz. Now must stretch my budget to do up the toilets and kitchen.

After meeting up with a few contractor and ID that was recommended by Renotalk. We decided to sign up with Mr Jimmy Tan of 3D innovation. Hope all the best to my renovation Journey

Nice drawing :)

Don't worry, just let your pictures do the talking.

All the best for ur reno journey.