Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

The bed and dining table are from Cellini. They are now giving free bean bag which that time when i buy they don't give. 😠

Hehe I won't be buying anytime soon so won't get the bean bag either. But love the designs, so might just go look look see see for future consideration. Thanks again!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hehe I won't be buying anytime soon so won't get the bean bag either. But love the designs, so might just go look look see see for future consideration. Thanks again!

Haha, ok. Happy shopping. Something to share. The dining table comes in 2 sizes, 1.4m and 1.7m. So you can choose the length that can fit in ur dining area. Both sizes same price.

For the bed, i like the headboard. Its "thick" enough for me to put my specs and remote control.

Hi Yhliang, I wonder what your super budget Reno is like? Unless It is move in condition, it would be a challenge. I find reno cost very high nowadays compared to those times when I first renovated my 1st flat 20yrs ago.

bbfa019a.jpg

As we will be giving each kid their own room in near future, thus a fixed on customise study table is out, but still we need a study table to sit in 3 person. After much search, we found

A perfect solution for our study table. Haha. A 2.46m worktop from ikea. ( can find it in the kitchen section)Just attached with 6 tables legs or a small cabinet. Viola! A movable study table. Somemore its scratch proof and easy to clean

Haha, ok. Happy shopping. Something to share. The dining table comes in 2 sizes, 1.4m and 1.7m. So you can choose the length that can fit in ur dining area. Both sizes same price.

For the bed, i like the headboard. Its "thick" enough for me to put my specs and remote control.

Ah that's even better if the dining table has a smaller version. BTO's today really small for 4 room. Everything need to be mini size :bleah:

What attracted me to the bed is the added details in the middle, the red pattern. Very unique. :good:

Can't wait to see your renovation process!

Hi Yhliang, I wonder what your super budget Reno is like? Unless It is move in condition, it would be a challenge. I find reno cost very high nowadays compared to those times when I first renovated my 1st flat 20yrs ago.

Yup, you are very right. 10 years back when i renovate my 1st flat, it was only 20k with all the customise wardrobe, tv feature wall etc. haha, even system 3 air con included.

So for this current 1 I thought i'm able to do the same with that budget but how wrong am i.

So bobianz, now must super budget. No more customise bookshelves, tv console or wall paper etc. its really a challenge, All the items that i need to buy, i will source for the best price but also cant because of price i compromise the quality. Actually, The most challenging part is to stick to the budget we've set but at the same time get what we want and needs

Hi yhliang, u got the cellini bed? Leather or fabric material? I got the same bed frame as u, looks nice but not good. If u are getting fabric material, a year to 2 u will see the thread popping out. Worse is the frame, as there is only 1 support in the middle of the bed frame, a lot of weight is pressured on the head of the bed frame. In the long run, the contact will come off. That happen to our bed, I can take pic show u if u want. Hope these won't happens to u.

Hi yhliang, u got the cellini bed? Leather or fabric material? I got the same bed frame as u, looks nice but not good. If u are getting fabric material, a year to 2 u will see the thread popping out. Worse is the frame, as there is only 1 support in the middle of the bed frame, a lot of weight is pressured on the head of the bed frame. In the long run, the contact will come off. That happen to our bed, I can take pic show u if u want. Hope these won't happens to u.

Aiyo. We got it in velvet n fabric material. Yours also anabelle series ah

Edited by yhliang

Hi Liang & Haleary,

Congrats on finding a home that you both love & having the courage to start again with each other. Best wishes & looking forward to the 3Ds by your ID. Have a great weekend! :yamseng:

Hehe thank you ;)

We also look forward to get the 3D drawing. Was told that it should be ready this coming Wednesday. Hopefully :)

Edited by Haleary

73708be7.jpg

Huat ah! 23 May is very auspicious to us. Haha.

22 get key, 23 open door ceremony.

Lucky its on 23. If on earlier or later date, then i must go find other calender or website le

Edited by yhliang

Choosing tiles is tiring.

96c4a940.jpg

Kitchen wall tiles and floor tiles

ff7f2855.jpg

Backsplash

b98a9d77.jpg

Master bedroom toilets

ae4fae25.jpg

Common toilet or we call it the kids toilet

bb5dd69d.jpg

Intend to get this light for the foyer

I m currently using this lamp for my foyer too!

Choosing of the laminate for wardrobe and cabinet was equally tiring as compare to choose tiles

1be58661.jpg

Green glossy for shoe cabinet

e3d271a1.jpg

Kitchen cabinet - Light glossy silverish for top n darker tone for bottom.

ebf944ab.jpg

Kids room wardrobe - white frame n red door

aeffbbd9.jpg

Masterroom wardrobe - lighter grey for frame n darker brown for door. I like the texture, a bit fabric feel