Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crypaz

Home @ Punggol

Hi there,

Sorry to ask, the last picture is also the air con piping that runs thru the bathroom?

If yes, how is the water going to be drain out when the piping is going up and down like roller coaster?

Just my opinion.

Hihi, the water will flow from the aircon from the bedrooms towards the bathroom down the pipe. If you refer to the earlier post start of renovation, there's a picture of the shower kerb whereby you will see a pipe that runs by the side of the wall down to the ground. The water doesn't go through the roller coaster... it runs through a smaller pipe which you can see at the shower kerb picture..:-)

Edited by crypaz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your floor plan looks very familiar! I think we are in the same project... but I haven't gotten my keys yet...

Haha...hello neighbour...i guess yours is either Sept or Oct right?

Haha...hello neighbour...i guess yours is either Sept or Oct right?

I hope it will be Sep =P. Only submitted my HLE 2 weeks ago...

Furniture shopping

After i gotten my keys, went in to do site measurement. I started with furniture shopping first before confirming any reno firm as june was GSS period.

As both of us likes wooden stuff, especially oak wood, we went places that sells oak wood furniture.

Went to whitewoods and Grafunkt. Bought the follwing from Grafunkt.

Dinning table (hubby like the legs while i like the white top)

DSC00668.jpg

Bedside table, bought the large wonderbox

bedsidetable.jpg

TV consol (bought oak colour)

TVconsol.jpg

Hi crypaz

how much did you pay for the dinning table?

wow! :jawdrop:

too ex for me...my budget for a dining table is only 500 :bangwall:

Yup find it expensive too... our renovation we keeping simple not doing feature wall or brick wall or using wall paper. So furnishing wise i am more willing to spend. As we are buying a few items from

the same place so we ask for better discount.

Doors

Didn't op for HDB doors as i would like to choose my own door design. Didn't go through the reno firm as well as i thought it will be cheaper to source direct.

For the past 2 weeks have been looking around for doors. For toilets, it has to be bi-fold or swing slide doors as normal doors will make the toilet feel cramp. As our house is more of wooden theme, we felt that those aluminium bi-fold doors will not suit our theme. If we were to take bi-fold wooden doors, it will be pretty expensive.

Wanted to have white doors for bedrooms and all white aluminium bi-fold doors, so that overall it will still look okay. However due to certain reasons, permission was not granted by my mum for choosing white doors.

We tried looking for bi-fold doors with brown frame with some wooden grains design, thinking that it would match with the brown wooden bedroom doors.

We saw this white aluminium swing slide louvre door which we quite like and pricing wise is less than wooden bi-fold doors. Surprisingly permission was granted for choosing white for toilet doors. Just that bedroom doors cannot be white. But for louvre doors, need to spend more time cleaning....

DSC00682R.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

So for bedroom doors, we choose those nyatoh plywood solid. As for the colour, they will mix it till it's close to the flooring colour before varnish.

DSC00683.jpg

If only i can get white for bedroom doors....

Edited by crypaz

Love your furniture :good:

How much did the TV console cost?

Furniture shopping

After i gotten my keys, went in to do site measurement. I started with furniture shopping first before confirming any reno firm as june was GSS period.

As both of us likes wooden stuff, especially oak wood, we went places that sells oak wood furniture.

Went to whitewoods and Grafunkt. Bought the follwing from Grafunkt.

Dinning table (hubby like the legs while i like the white top)

DSC00668.jpg

Bedside table, bought the large wonderbox

bedsidetable.jpg

TV consol (bought oak colour)

TVconsol.jpg

Can I check how much is the light from Foundry? What is the size (diameter)?

About 450 after discount includes gst and bulb ...dimension is 7" D x 9"H

Masterbedroom with balcony

DSC00230.jpg

Hello, welcome to renotalk ~ I like your balcony ... now I also considered to remain our balcony instead of integrate with living hall.

I always like have a balcony and your balcony is nice ~