Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crypaz

Home @ Punggol

Hello, welcome to renotalk ~ I like your balcony ... now I also considered to remain our balcony instead of integrate with living hall.

I always like have a balcony and your balcony is nice ~

Ha you found my t blog ... my balcony is very small like planter box .. if your living area is spacious enough then you might consider leaving your balcony as it is so that you can have another cosy corner in the house

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I saw this ID also using wooden door for his client .. not sure if this match with your theme?

tumblr_lqzo8iwDzE1qko919o4_1280.jpg

Good luck ~

Hi thanks for sharing mine is just plain door then they will mix the colour close to the flooring before varnish . . Was just wondering if lourve white toilet doors and brown wooden bedroom doors will it look nice ...

Woah.. out of my budget.. =P

But nice design.

Yup nice but x ... not sure if buy from those website online cheaper .. i rely partly on the lightings to make the place look nicer

Hi thanks for sharing mine is just plain door then they will mix the colour close to the flooring before varnish . . Was just wondering if lourve white toilet doors and brown wooden bedroom doors will it look nice ...

hi - may i know how much was the quote for your nyatoh door?

hi - may i know how much was the quote for your nyatoh door?

S$290 b4 GST. If it's standard size will be S$240. Think now new flats the doors size bigger...

Edited by crypaz

S$290 b4 GST. If it's standard size will be S$240. Think now new flats the doors size bigger...

i see - can share the supplier contact? plain nyatoh meaning no laminates, no grooves right?

Do you have samples pictures? I am keen on such simple doors too, but i heard from yontat is ard $450 (solid)?

i see - can share the supplier contact? plain nyatoh meaning no laminates, no grooves right?

Do you have samples pictures? I am keen on such simple doors too, but i heard from yontat is ard $450 (solid)?

Oh i got it from ****.... ya no laminates, no grooves...it's plain plain...i didn't have any pictures of the door...mine is solid one...

Oh i got it from ****.... ya no laminates, no grooves...it's plain plain...i didn't have any pictures of the door...mine is solid one...

oic - ok, will double check again :) tks!

Painting works

Painting done

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

Paint chosen

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

I only choose 1 colour for the whole house. Come to think of it, i should have chosen white instead of creamy white.

Tomorrow the air con will be fixed and the plumber will be coming in to fix the toilet accessories plus the plumbering works

Flooring

Living room flooring is completed. Knock every single tile. There's a few hollow ones and some uneven tiles which would request the reno firm to change.

Placed the laminate flooring sample beside the living rooms tiles. On the appearance it looks like both can blend with each other. Hopefully when the actual large piece of laminate is installed next week, it would look good overall.

DSC00718.jpg

Edited by crypaz

Toilet Accessories

MBR

Bought all the accessories from Hoo Kee except for the toilet roll holder from Ikea

DSC00725.jpg

Most of my neighbours install the towel rack above the toilet bowl, but as i'm doing top cabinet, the towel rack will be installed beside the shower screen. Due to space limitation, this smaller towel rack would be more suitable.

DSC00723.jpg

Common bath room

DSC00727.jpg

Same as MBR, the towel rack is beside the shower screen. The position has to be correct so that toilet swing slide door will not hit the towel rack. If not for space constraints, would prefer a larger towel rack.

DSC00728.jpg

Edited by crypaz